Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        the party is almost over...

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: the party is almost over...

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 01-20-2015 07:53 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
Yeah we use stones around here... More of a central hill country look and feel...

By stones you mean wood ?, we call it the shed look and feel.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 01-20-2015 08:28 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

No I mean stones.... As in rock... Never heard of it pooron?...

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 01-20-2015 08:37 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Aye, only they don't look like wood around here.

I must've missed the class in geography when they explained about stones that grew on trees.

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 01-20-2015 09:15 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
Oh the poor ppl who can't pay cash for houses.. :olo: ...

Also no one believes u ever owned a house... Brick wall view moron... :olo: ...

Take your house value, do the conversion for dollars to pounds, then go on Rightmove and select "Kensington". Type in your figure and see what that pathetic sum will buy you. You literally couldn't afford a one bedroom apartment here on the money your house would make :olo:

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 01-20-2015 09:34 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

What u say... Renter... :olo: ...

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 01-20-2015 09:42 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

More nothing.

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 01-20-2015 09:48 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
What u say... Renter... :olo: ...

Actually, fair point, rental prices are even higher here. You definitely couldn't afford to do that :olo:

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 01-20-2015 12:01 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So shit, overpriced apartments is what you're saying. got it.

I'm with Geoff on this one, just put the deposit on the house I'm buying today in fact, can't wait to move in.

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 01-20-2015 12:55 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
LawL wrote:
I just bought a $450,000 investment property. I win. :olo:

Yeah right... And the pope is Jewish... :olo: ...

Crushed into denial once again. :olo:

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 01-20-2015 02:00 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:

I'm with Geoff on this one, just put the deposit on the house I'm buying today in fact, can't wait to move in.

Home GTI?

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 01-20-2015 02:42 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Poor ppl living in over priced cities thinking they got it good living in 1000 sqft brick wall view rental boxes...
Fucking dipshits... Meanwhile I got 4000sqft of luxury on a large lot with 40 mile panoramic views.. I win again... :olo: ...

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 01-20-2015 03:36 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You live in an area where land is worthless because you're too poor to live anywhere decent and your view resembles a scene from a third world shit-hole... lol poor old ppl. :olo:

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 01-20-2015 03:49 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I feel like your party has been over for a while now...

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 01-20-2015 11:47 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
Poor ppl living in over priced cities thinking they got it good living in 1000 sqft brick wall view rental boxes...
Fucking dipshits... Meanwhile I got 4000sqft of luxury on a large lot with 40 mile panoramic views.. I win again... :olo: ...

Luxury :olo:

You have a different perspective on luxury when you live an area that houses more billionaires than anywhere else in the world :olo:

40 mile panoramic views of arid land, power lines and pick up trucks - STUNNING :olo:

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 01-21-2015 12:16 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
40 mile panoramic views..

but only when the neighbours have their blinds open.

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 01-21-2015 12:30 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It must be hard being Geoff :(

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 01-21-2015 05:32 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Lots of angry working class poor's around here being envious of my superior work free lifestyle... Understandable... :olo: ...

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 01-21-2015 05:57 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

syp0s wrote:
Κracus wrote:

Home GTI?

Sorry chump, you along with every other jealous asshat on this forum can kiss my ass. My new place has an attached garage which I'll definitely be taking advantage of to work on the car and bike. Hell I might even buy myself another beater bike to turn into a cafe racer.

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 01-21-2015 06:14 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hmm, I'm afraid I'm definitely not jealous, mate, I don't know a single thing about you or your life except people say you lie about having a very average car - hence the lighthearted joke - and that you live somewhere the temperature drops to minus 40. Those two things alone don't tend to spark my jealous streak.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 01-21-2015 06:39 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

People say but people don't know shit yet you believe them which makes you as big a chump as they are.

-40 ain't nothin, hell I went for a swim in the bay of fundy on January 1st. Only pussies are scared of the cold.

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 01-21-2015 06:42 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I get it, buddy, you're a badass. Again, it was a lighthearted joke, not everything is an affront to your clearly formidable manhood.

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 01-21-2015 01:49 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
Lots of angry working class poor's around here being envious of my superior work free lifestyle... Understandable... :olo: ...

Raising 9 children then looking for a minimum wage job while the obese wife works 80 hours a week just to make ends meet. :olo:

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 01-21-2015 02:00 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Crushed into denial.... Devastated!.... :olo: ...

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 01-21-2015 02:22 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You're mad because the carspace on my investment property is worth triple your home. :olo:

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 01-21-2015 02:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ur poor cuz u failed out of college, work the front desk at a health club and don't have a significant other with money... :olo: ...

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 01-21-2015 03:30 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Whatever you need to believe to get through the day without killing yourself. In the meantime I'll be sipping my perfectly constructed latte while enjoying the water views from one of my living room windows.

Oh hold on I think I'd prefer to be on the balcony.

I win, as always. :olo:

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 01-21-2015 03:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
People say but people don't know shit yet you believe them which makes you as big a chump as they are.

-40 ain't nothin, hell I went for a swim in the bay of fundy on January 1st. Only pussies are scared of the cold.

All thing being equal, believe the person who chats the least shit :D

Now go do some drive by business in your GTI

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 01-21-2015 06:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
Ur poor cuz u failed out of college, work the front desk at a health club and don't have a significant other with money... :olo: ...

bloop

found my new sig

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 01-22-2015 03:05 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Haha fuck me. LawL by horrific, unrecoverable destruction.

Jesus, what a view.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 01-22-2015 06:44 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

U realize that's a picture of a cup?.. As usual... No lawl to be found... He loses again... :olo: ...

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 01-22-2015 06:57 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Who drinks a laté out of a beer glass? Dat shit is gross.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 01-22-2015 07:02 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Looks like a poor person couldn't afford a proper cup, filled it with brown jizz and walked away from the front desk and up to the balcony to take a staged photo of his cup... :olo: ...

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 01-22-2015 07:04 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol, your ego just got thoroughly destroyed by pictures of a real view and you're whining about drinking from a glass rather than a cup. Grasping at straws much?

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 01-22-2015 07:07 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Here a pic from our vacation house... I win...

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 01-22-2015 07:29 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

wow, a picture of a plant

gg

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.