Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        the party is almost over...

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: the party is almost over...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 01-17-2015 05:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Dream on pooron... I got more then u could ever imagine and I don't have to work for it... Lol poor ppl have to work... :olo: ...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 01-17-2015 05:40 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You even have to have other ppl raise ur kid so u can survive.. Talk about shitty parenting and general poorness all around... :olo: ...

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 01-17-2015 05:47 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
Dream on pooron... I got more then u could ever imagine and I don't have to work for it...:olo: ...

Wouldn't be hard, I imagine you having absolutely nothing :olo:

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 01-17-2015 06:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Understandable... Poor ppl have trouble imagining... :olo: ...

Internet is serious business
PostPosted: 01-17-2015 08:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Honestly, I couldn't imagine not having a job (especially one I love). I get about 14 weeks off a year, and past about 2 weeks of that time I get bored as fuck traveling around, scuba diving, eating, partying, fucking around on computers at home, etc. It's all pointless without a profession to provide meaning and context to one's life.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 01-18-2015 12:48 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So life was meaningless for humans before there were "jobs"?... Work slave alert!!!...

PostPosted: 01-18-2015 01:36 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

No, because men had to provide for their families. That was their "job".

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 01-18-2015 02:34 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Geoff has no idea of the concept of providing for one's family. Just ask him what contribution he makes to his, he gets all flustered and can't answer. :olo:

Who's that man, Mommy?
Who's that man, Mommy?
PostPosted: 01-18-2015 02:36 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

feedback wrote:
Honestly, I couldn't imagine not having a job (especially one I love). I get about 14 weeks off a year, and past about 2 weeks of that time I get bored as fuck traveling around, scuba diving, eating, partying, fucking around on computers at home, etc. It's all pointless without a profession to provide meaning and context to one's life.

True - but I very much prefer to set my own agendas and work on my own projects.

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 01-18-2015 02:46 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

feedback wrote:

Yep, I did nearly ten years with nothing to do except spend money, and I ended up spending most of my time posting on an internet forum. Free time is the most overrated thing in the world.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 01-18-2015 07:49 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

feedback wrote:

You living proof that's not true... :olo: ...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 01-18-2015 08:16 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LawL wrote:
Geoff has no idea of the concept of providing for one's family. Just ask him what contribution he makes to his, he gets all flustered and can't answer. :olo:

Sure I do... I have bought three houses for them... Paid for my wife school and raise my kids without putting them in child care like the poors do...

U on the other hand.. :olo: ...

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 01-18-2015 05:43 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Lol no you haven't.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 01-18-2015 06:26 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Sure I have... But not u... :olo: ...

PostPosted: 01-18-2015 08:31 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
feedback wrote:

You living proof that's not true... :olo: ...

Yup, it's good to be single. Christ, I can't imagine having to take care of kids all day.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 01-18-2015 08:48 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

But don't fail at life... Eventually have kids... It is the real meaning of your existence... Unless ur just a natural born loser... Your choice...

PostPosted: 01-18-2015 09:58 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'd rather adopt a black kid...

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 01-19-2015 12:23 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
Sure I have... But not u... :olo: ...

Lol no you haven't, you're just trying to pretend you have because you're gotten to by my comment. I win... your family loses. :olo:

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 01-19-2015 12:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

feedback wrote:
I'd rather adopt a black kid...

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 01-19-2015 11:41 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
Sure I do... I have bought three houses for them... Paid for my wife school and raise my kids without putting them in child care like the poors do...

U on the other hand.. :olo: ...

I know millionaires who haven't been able to buy houses for all of their kids, Geoff's lies have no basis in reality :olo:

Especially when he insinuates that he did it while raising them without childcare :olo:

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 01-19-2015 01:34 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Uh the houses I bought I lived in... With the kids... Fucking jellus weirdo... Now go put ur bastard child in a daycare to be raised by others cuz ur to poor to stay at home and be with it... :olo: ...

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 01-19-2015 01:56 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
Uh the houses I bought I lived in... With the kids... Fucking jellus weirdo... Now go put ur bastard child in a daycare to be raised by others cuz ur to poor to stay at home and be with it... :olo: ...

So when you said "Sure I do... I have bought three houses for them..." you really meant "I've moved house three times.." :olo:

Lies unravel faster than a cheap sweater :olo:

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 01-19-2015 02:27 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Paid for by me... That makes it the truth dipshit...U mad about it cuz u can't? :olo: ...

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 01-19-2015 05:50 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Geoff busted lying yet again... lol.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 01-19-2015 06:43 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

U two poorons have never bought a house and never will... No cash... No credit... All chump... :olo: ...

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 01-19-2015 08:00 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I just bought a $450,000 investment property. I win. :olo:

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 01-19-2015 11:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
U two poorons have never bought a house and never will... No cash... No credit... All chump... :olo: ...

I think I'm on my 7th house in three countries. :olo:

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 01-19-2015 11:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
Paid for by me... That makes it the truth dipshit...U mad about it cuz u can't? :olo: ...

Sure, but that's very different to "Sure I do... I have bought three houses for them..." :olo:

I'm sure if we kept pushing, the story would change even more :olo:

Useless bummy, no-hoping deadbeat liar :olo:

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 01-20-2015 06:24 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LawL wrote:
I just bought a $450,000 investment property. I win. :olo:

Yeah right... And the pope is Jewish... :olo: ...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 01-20-2015 06:27 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

syp0s wrote:

I think I'm on my 7th house in three countries. :olo:

Renting doesn't count dumbo... Also I paid cash for two out of three of the houses so that just make me even that much more than u will ever be... :olo: ...

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 01-20-2015 07:01 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:

Renting doesn't count dumbo... Also I paid cash for two out of three of the houses so that just make me even that much more than u will ever be... :olo: ...

Paid cash for a house :olo:

Further questioning will reveal that he paid cash for some sweets when he was 12 :olo:

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 01-20-2015 07:02 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oh, and I've never paid less than half a mil for a property, so paying cash isn't an option, because only fucking imbeciles have that much liquid :olo:

Oh, and liars :olo:

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 01-20-2015 07:46 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oh the poor ppl who can't pay cash for houses.. :olo: ...

Also no one believes u ever owned a house... Brick wall view moron... :olo: ...

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 01-20-2015 07:49 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Brick walls... something you lack

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 01-20-2015 07:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah we use stones around here... More of a central hill country look and feel...

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.