Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        falling ceiling photos...

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: falling ceiling photos...

neh
neh
PostPosted: 09-12-2005 11:30 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

finally got my arse in gear to actually start up my power book and grab phots of the state of my flat off my camera

you'll notice the shitty damp from the rain coming in from exterior that lead to the celing falling in (moaned about it for 5 years or there abouts)

and immediate aftermath that I had to sort out

still not found a new flat - but still looking

BLARG
BLARG
PostPosted: 09-12-2005 11:33 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

is your landlord a member of Q3W?

neh
neh
PostPosted: 09-12-2005 11:35 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

yes - I'm posting these here to register my dissatisfaction -

or maybe someone asked in the thread a bazillion years ago that they wanted to see a phot of the damage

which do you reckon?

BLARG
BLARG
PostPosted: 09-12-2005 11:37 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm sure, whoever asked, will be disappointed.

neh
neh
PostPosted: 09-12-2005 11:37 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

this face right, is it bothered

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.