Quake3World.com Forums
     Quake 4 Discussion
        Quake4World.com Opens!

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 

Timed Out
Timed Out
PostPosted: 10-29-2005 03:39 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

10,000 unique hits just floated past :D

Timed Out
Timed Out
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 06:42 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I finally re-opened the wiki thanks to Riddla's wisdom that it would be better to have a wiki with editing restrictions, than no wiki at all.

So tis back in all its glory:
http://www.quake4world.com

If anyone wants an account, just fire an email through accounts@quake4world.com and mention your username here, and I'll hook it up.

Spammers fucking suck. I'll try and come up with a more elegant solution soon.

Last edited by Foo on 04-20-2006 07:01 PM, edited 1 time in total.

XXXG-00W0
XXXG-00W0
PostPosted: 04-21-2006 01:30 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ay, account requested. I'll only be doing translations to Dutch though if you ever get that sorted out. don't even have q4.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 04-21-2006 11:29 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Is files.quake4world.com being scrapped? I don't see any references to it on the front page as a redirect service. :icon27:

Timed Out
Timed Out
PostPosted: 04-21-2006 11:37 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

iluvquake4 wrote:
Is files.quake4world.com being scrapped? I don't see any references to it on the front page as a redirect service. :icon27:

How about now?
:P

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 04-21-2006 01:07 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Thank you. :icon31:

NOT OK
NOT OK
PostPosted: 04-21-2006 02:10 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Actually it's something of a raging success story at this point. The autodownloads are frequent and fast comming. Also, check out the patch downloads! There is also another graphix redesign comming soon that aparently foo and kmg are collaberating on.

Warrior
Warrior
PostPosted: 04-21-2006 06:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hah, finally found somebody to work on the design :P

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 04-29-2006 08:12 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

files.quake4world.com is looking absolutely beautiful! Very nice work all. :icon31:

Grunt
Grunt
PostPosted: 05-03-2006 11:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I need some help. I uploaded a map called "The Fallen Shrine III" (fs3ctf.pk4). I changed it a bit... and, it has a sound bug. Please one of the moderators delete it. I'm going to upload it's working version again.

Excuse me

Timed Out
Timed Out
PostPosted: 05-03-2006 11:33 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

If it's a file you've already released publically, you might want to consider the new release going under a different file name, to avoid other problems with adoption on servers.

But I'll remove the existing version for you.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Quake 4 Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.