Quake3World.com Forums
     Quake 4 Discussion
        Quake 4 gets 70% in PC Gamer US - Ouch!

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 10-13-2005 04:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

odium make up your mind, every thread i read you change your mind, from whether its going to be good or bad, and whether you disregard review scores or it actually means id 'dropped the ball'. just wait till you get it, play it, and keep playing it if you like it. simple.

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 10-13-2005 04:59 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

No matter the outcome, I believe id and raven did their best to make q4 successful and I'm not gonna bash 'em even if the game sucks major cocks (which is very unlikely).

There's only one thing to understand if q4 is not as good as expected..don't fire your employees if you got a winning combo.

Paul Steed, Paul Jacquays and Adrian Carmack (and the rest who are still working at id) made Quake 3 the best deathmatch game ever and no matter who works for id from now on, it'll never be the same as when the gang was all there.

Hell, I even miss John Romero..

Swiller of Beer
Swiller of Beer
PostPosted: 10-13-2005 05:58 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

you are right :)
still you should get your ass to the Q2 tastyspleen tourneys :)

oldskool
oldskool
PostPosted: 10-14-2005 11:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

MKJ wrote:
oh you pussy, ive done all that, plus gaming. timemanagementclass :icon10:

:icon32:

hehe, I don't have a slackerjob like you ;-p

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Quake 4 Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.