Quake3World.com Forums
     Quake 4 Discussion
        You know what.?

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: You know what.?

I nose it!
I nose it!
PostPosted: 10-11-2005 04:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I was looking forward to quake 4, and I was playing quake 3 everyday. But a few weeks ago I got back into single player games. Point n click adventures to be exact and now I've sort of lost interest in online gaming or any action game. Only temporarily mind, I still love shooting things, but I'm not sure if I'll be rushing out to buy it. Or maybe I will but maybe I won't really start playing it for a while. If that's the case, it'll be like quake3. I bought quake3 in 1999 or 2000 ( I think) and didn't start playing it till 2002!

I'm also concerned about the amount of time you have to devote to quake and how addictive it is. I feel I've wasted a lot of time already on Q3, and am still wasting time on other games. Part of me still wants to be a part of the quake community, and part of me says ffs, get away from addictive gaming! I dunno, we'll see.

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 10-11-2005 04:12 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

That's a great idea..do something else cause quake obviously isn't your thing.

How about a new set of drums?

I nose it!
I nose it!
PostPosted: 10-11-2005 04:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Duhard wrote:

How about a new set of drums?

I used to fuck girls like you in prison while playing drums.

Quake Addict
Quake Addict
PostPosted: 10-11-2005 06:13 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Duhard wrote:

:olo: :icon10: ;)

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Quake 4 Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.