Quake3World.com Forums
     Quake III Arena/Quake Live Discussion
        the server coudln't connect

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: the server coudln't connect

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 03-19-2005 06:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i am so sry if it's a simple answer but :icon23: -.-...so i have a little problem i just installed quake and the first 15 minutes i could play a multiplayer game (over the internet) and than jut like that i want to start another game...i doesen't work anymore ...it says something that my server couldn't connect or something like that....so...wahts the problem waht do i have to do??? aaand pleas try to make the answer for a dummy...thx :icon31:

PostPosted: 03-19-2005 06:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Have you updated to 1.32?

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 03-19-2005 06:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

well no i don't think so-----but i just tried it...but you have to register yorself ight???and this sucks....=))

PostPosted: 03-19-2005 06:55 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Register where?

Necro
Necro
PostPosted: 03-19-2005 07:27 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

go here for the 1.32 pr.
http://www.idsoftware.com/
look to the right of page,Top Requests, the point release is the fifth one down.

Holy Fucking Shit
Holy Fucking Shit
PostPosted: 03-20-2005 05:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

go to this page and there are direct downloads for the point release and other stuff like the all seeying eye (finds servers) if u dont have it:

http://www.quake3world.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1558 (look at synOpz post 8th post from the bottom)

hope this helps :)

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Quake III Arena/Quake Live Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.