Quake3World.com Forums
     Quake III Arena/Quake Live Discussion
        "Please start ta directly".....whats that?

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: "Please start ta directly".....whats that?

Gibblet
Gibblet
PostPosted: 03-27-2005 04:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hey; when I want to play online I get this message often and don't know what to do then........
Mostly I get "invalid cd key" but I can handle that......just a case of buying the game originally again; I had it but lost it and now playing with a copy. The game is unfindable here in Holland; damn!
But; how do I start ta directly?

Eye-like balls
Eye-like balls
PostPosted: 03-27-2005 06:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Team Arena is a mod, and I'm guessing you don't have it. Not needed anyway, it's just an error, along with "invalid CD key" (as long as you have a CD key entered, that is) Though I have no idea why it occurs.

BTW, you can back up your CD key from your q3key file.

Gibblet
Gibblet
PostPosted: 03-27-2005 08:42 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quote:
BTW, you can back up your CD key from your q3key file.

I read that somewhere, but they were saying that it should be in "baseq3" map and there is nothing there in my pc.........

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Quake III Arena/Quake Live Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.