Quake3World.com Forums
     Quake III Arena/Quake Live Discussion
        Gathering a team!

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Gathering a team!

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 04-02-2005 10:58 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ah yes amazing, I would like to put together a team to play quake and the team arena expansion, if anyone is interested in starting a team up, contact me on any messenger, thanks everyone. :q3:

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 04-02-2005 11:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm game to play Team Arena. I'm sure a few others here are. Post some dates and times.

rep
rep
PostPosted: 04-02-2005 11:18 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I only got to play TA a total of twenty times online, and then everyone got bored of what was certainly a better game than Q3A, and went back to railing on q3dm17.

Idiots.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 04-02-2005 12:11 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I also will gather a team and we will play against you.

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 04-05-2005 05:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

why don't we start up the q3w tournament again?!! such a bummer it was stopped halfway

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 04-06-2005 05:35 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i want join to

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 04-06-2005 05:36 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

yo flesk what is your e-mail (msn messenger?

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 04-28-2005 08:12 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm free to join a Quake III team. E-mail me at peronthious@yahoo.com if you have a answer. I'm normally able to get online once or twice a day, but I could probably do it more.

By the way, I only have 56k (expecting to get broadband this summer).

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Quake III Arena/Quake Live Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.