Quake3World.com Forums
     Quake III Arena/Quake Live Discussion
        BDI still around?

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: BDI still around?

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 01-08-2009 10:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

When q3a first came out I visited the Beginners Discussion forums alot to learn this addictive game. I got to know a few people and even joined there clan. BDI. I was never good enough to compete but I had a blast. Was wondering if any of you guys are still around. Saturn, busetibi, Elnino and Elkrider went out of there way to teach alot of people. So I just started playing again and wanted to see whats going on around the q3a community. Ctf is my game. I mostly play at thunder and now siggs server. I hope people download the 3wave maps and start playing at siggs server. Thunder is always full but its the same 5 maps over and over. Crom also is a great server but I ping kinda high there. I was wondering if there is any leagues or ladders going on? Im on the west coast. Thanks ToolShed

axbaby
axbaby
PostPosted: 01-09-2009 12:12 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

find a QuakeLive invite

Here> viewtopic.php?f=1&t=38020&start=735

Your Daddy
Your Daddy
PostPosted: 01-09-2009 02:26 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yes, it is my understanding that BDI is still around and active in Europe. I would say that you should take Ax's suggestion and try joining Quake Live, and even try and get BDI back going here in North America.

menkent
menkent
PostPosted: 01-10-2009 01:27 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i was in bdi europe for a while. it was fun stuff.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 01-10-2009 07:52 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

PM me your name (first last - doesn't have to be real) and email address (no hotmail) and I'll send you an invite to QLive.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Quake III Arena/Quake Live Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.