Quake3World.com Forums
     Quake III Arena/Quake Live Discussion
        single player borked

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: single player borked

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 05-12-2005 03:46 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

in single player, im stuck in one spot, can not move off it, nor can any bots i add to the game.

Anyone come across this and know a fix???

latest patch, etc

Necro
Necro
PostPosted: 05-12-2005 03:58 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

you tried playing in "Skirmish" ?
btw, im banned from pgn for 2 weeks,fkn reflux banned me cause i called him a jumped up arse licker

XXXG-00W0
XXXG-00W0
PostPosted: 05-12-2005 04:54 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Custom map?

diabolical besier hugger in disguise
diabolical besier hugger in disguise
PostPosted: 05-13-2005 02:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ive been (and maybe still am) banned from all the Jolt.Uk servers ages ago, for saying "yo ni gger" to someone... Apparently thats racial abuse.

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 05-13-2005 02:54 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

how spictacular

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 05-14-2005 03:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

busetibi wrote:
you tried playing in "Skirmish" ?
btw, im banned from pgn for 2 weeks,fkn reflux banned me cause i called him a jumped up arse licker

yeah tried skirmish, no good either :(

I read the post about your ban, it was quickly locked. Not sure what the guys are trying to achieve :confused: I reckon the forum works well the way things are.

The Borked One
The Borked One
PostPosted: 05-14-2005 08:23 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I had that problem with Rocket Rail or whatever that mod was called. After a few hours all my mods started doing it, then baseq3 locked up on me.

All I did was delete the configs and it started right up.

But I remember this happening a while back to someone else and there was another fix...hmmmmmm

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 05-15-2005 01:48 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ill give taht a try borke - will file my cfgs and see how it goes, if this is the prob, i wish there was a way to "id" the problem config and setting.

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 05-15-2005 08:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

riddla wrote:
+JuggerNaut+ wrote:
how spictacular

...and you still put asterisks in curse words :lol:

(lol)

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 05-15-2005 06:46 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

removing all the cfg files worked :)
Now ive named them after the mod folder, and have not used RR - which is the one that borkes it all up. Hopefully it only bokes the q3config.cfg files so that by execing my osp.cfg etc I can still use single player from time to time.

edit: posted too soon - 12 hours later even using exec for custom cfg after deleting the q3config.cfg files AGAIN does not work. Damit.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Quake III Arena/Quake Live Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.