Quake3World.com Forums
     Quake III Arena/Quake Live Discussion
        how do i...

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: how do i...

Gibblet
Gibblet
PostPosted: 09-01-2005 01:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

how do i make make a game with binded grapple, and if you are shot or pummeled you will be frozen(railfreeze)

how do i get to shoot much faster.also how do i get homing rockets and rocket turrets and decoys enabled.

how do i give all weapons unlimited ammo(rg/gauntlet/rl).how do i make their be nothing on the map.how do i make the lava not hurt people.

how do i make railjumps and rocket jumps enabled.also how do i make peoples own rockets not hurt them.

all this on multiplayer. also ho do i make the claw go as high as it can and the rail and rockets jumps go as high as it can.

Last edited by kierox on 09-02-2005 12:54 AM, edited 6 times in total.

Necro
Necro
PostPosted: 09-01-2005 01:43 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

wtf??

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 09-01-2005 02:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Sounds like a mix of the mods Battlebots, Alternate Fire and Ultra Freeze Tag. :olo:

Holy Fucking Shit
Holy Fucking Shit
PostPosted: 09-01-2005 04:21 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

take a breath?

XXXG-00W0
XXXG-00W0
PostPosted: 09-01-2005 05:06 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

This just made my day. And it's been long and hard

Gibblet
Gibblet
PostPosted: 09-01-2005 06:07 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

is some1 gonna help me or just say stuff it is quite alot though

Holy Fucking Shit
Holy Fucking Shit
PostPosted: 09-01-2005 06:24 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

you could have tried making your first post into several easier to understand questions, but anyway...

kierox wrote:
how do i make make a game with binded grapple, and if you are shot or pummeled you will be frozen

Either a mod called Freeze Tag/ Ultra Freeze Tag, or a mod called OSP, in which you can do '/callvote mode 6 [mapname]' (which is Freeze).
To unfreeze someone you stand next to them for about 3 seconds by the way.

For the grapple, in OSP you can vote it by '/callvote hook 1', and also you will need to bind it to a button by doing '/bind x +button 10' - 'x' being whatever button you decide.

kierox wrote:
(railfreeze, homingrockets,rocket turrets, decoys and make the rail gun shoot really fast and make rail jump and rocket jump and make your own rockets dont hurt u make grapple hook go as high as it can(claw to the sky) and make there only rocket launcher rail gun and gauntlet as weapon arsenal nothing on the map and make there be up to 32 players make the gate always open on temple of retrubution and have a personal teleporter and if you use it u only get another when you die

come again?

kierox wrote:
and when you shoot your teammate he dont get hurt

Looks like you would like OSP as again you can vote it in.
(/callvote teamdamage 0 or something)

I could answer you in more depth but i don't understand if you want to create a server of your own, just play against bots, or want to do this stuff while playing online.
It would help if you re-write your first post, because i am to lazy to try figure out what you mean.

Gibblet
Gibblet
PostPosted: 09-01-2005 07:14 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

whats osp and it says invalid vote string

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 09-01-2005 08:08 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Holy Fucking Shit
Holy Fucking Shit
PostPosted: 09-01-2005 09:04 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

http://www.orangesmoothie.org/

though there site is down at the moment (i think)

Gibblet
Gibblet
PostPosted: 09-02-2005 12:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

it says i forbidden

Holy Fucking Shit
Holy Fucking Shit
PostPosted: 09-02-2005 09:53 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

it says that to every1, the site is down, though if you ask politely someone might host it for you, or search google for somewhere else to download it.

Gibblet
Gibblet
PostPosted: 09-04-2005 09:30 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

done and dusted thanks crinkly

Holy Fucking Shit
Holy Fucking Shit
PostPosted: 09-09-2005 08:48 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i'm here to help :)

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 09-10-2005 02:33 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quote:
also how do i get homing rockets and rocket turrets and decoys enabled.

You can do these things only with this mod: http://www.planetquake.com/alternatefire/

Quote:
how do i make make a game with binded grapple, and if you are shot or pummeled you will be frozen(railfreeze)

how do i get to shoot much faster.

how do i give all weapons unlimited ammo(rg/gauntlet/rl).how do i make their be nothing on the map.how do i make the lava not hurt people.

how do i make railjumps and rocket jumps enabled.also how do i make peoples own rockets not hurt them.

all this on multiplayer. also ho do i make the claw go as high as it can and the rail and rockets jumps go as high as it can.

All the other things you ask can be done with Ultra Freeze Tag: http://www.ufreeze.com/

One other thing: if you want to learn the commands and settings, don't ask everything here and expect people to help you, READ the included documentation FIRST. You can find the documents in the folder where you installed the mod usually. In the case of Alternate Fire and Ufreeze, you can find all the information about the server and client settings on both the websites i linked to above. If you have done some searching and still can't find what you want to know or don't get it, come back here.

You don't need OSP for the things you want btw. Just download Ufreeze and Alternate Fire. (Ufreeze has pmskins too crinkly...)

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Quake III Arena/Quake Live Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.