Skyrim

Open discussion about any topic, as long as you abide by the rules of course!
xer0s

Re: Skyrim

Post by xer0s »

I haven't cheated either. Lydia died and I went on with my business. You level faster without a companion anyways...
DRuM

Post by DRuM »

xer0s wrote:You level faster without a companion anyways...
I didn't know that. Still, without a companion. it would be much harder to take stuff without being overencumbered. My carry weight is always very close to the limit. It would mean lots more journeys back n forth to collect goodies and offload them.
Tsakali

Post by Tsakali »

it's probably faster to level up without her because she is stealing 'kill' points from you and from all the potions, magic, weapons you would be using in the process.
xer0s

Post by xer0s »

Enchant or buy some Boots of Hauling or up your stamina. I can carry around 370 pounds of shit. But my heavy armor also weighs nothing...
xer0s

Post by xer0s »

Tsakali wrote:it's probably faster to level up without her because she is stealing 'kill' points from you and from all the potions, magic, weapons you would be using in the process.
No, I'm sure it literally slows down your leveling. Not sure though...
MKJ

Post by MKJ »

i dont need no lydia. fuck her.
having the proper perk so your armor weighs nothing is where its at.
also, weight to worth ratio.
DRuM

Post by DRuM »

xer0s wrote:Enchant or buy some Boots of Hauling or up your stamina. I can carry around 370 pounds of shit. But my heavy armor also weighs nothing...
I've got the Steed Stone active which gives me carry weight + 100 and no movement penalty from armour. So my daedric armour is weightless, and my current carry weight is 470.

MKJ wrote:i dont need no lydia. fuck her.
having the proper perk so your armor weighs nothing is where its at.
also, weight to worth ratio.
Yeah, my heavy armour skill is at 57, so a way to go to get that conditioning perk unlocked which I think needs 70.
xer0s

Post by xer0s »

470 and you're still encumbered? Fuck dude, drop that shit...
Captain

Post by Captain »

xer0s wrote:
Tsakali wrote:it's probably faster to level up without her because she is stealing 'kill' points from you and from all the potions, magic, weapons you would be using in the process.
No, I'm sure it literally slows down your leveling. Not sure though...
The Lover Stone perk speeds up your leveling.
DRuM

Post by DRuM »

xer0s wrote:470 and you're still encumbered? Fuck dude, drop that shit...

Lol I know. But I use all the things I have. I should hand one or two heavy weapons over to lydia till I need them.
Transient

Post by Transient »

MKJ wrote: also, weight to worth ratio.
QFT
[quote="YourGrandpa"]I'm satisfied with voicing my opinion and moving on.[/quote]
Fjoggs

Post by Fjoggs »

Tsakali

Post by Tsakali »

I only pick things up if they have a weight to value ratio of atleast 1 to 200. Unless it's something that I need in order to make something else, and that's rare because I don't smith or create potions anymore.
Fjoggs

Post by Fjoggs »

I pick up shit to disenchant, only to realise that I already had that enchant when I'm at the apparatus. :(
Big Kahuna Burger

Post by Big Kahuna Burger »

[lvlshot]http://i.imgur.com/j6DUc.jpg[/lvlshot]

im so awesome
xer0s

Post by xer0s »

Yeah, I like that helm. What is it?
Big Kahuna Burger

its from the quest where you find that blacksmith's dog. you gotta do a bunch of shit but at the end make sure you choose to give the power axe back and you get that as a reward
DRuM

Post by DRuM »

Yeah, it's a choice of kill the dog or not. I chose not to (I mean, who could :tear:) and it was the right decision. I use that masque of clavicus vile a lot, it gives 20% better prices, and I wear the amulet of zenithar at the same time, which is another 10% improved prices.
mrd

Post by mrd »

Does this entire game take place in the mountains? Every screenshot I've seen is grey and white.
Big Kahuna Burger

DRuM wrote:Yeah, it's a choice of kill the dog or not. I chose not to (I mean, who could :tear:) and it was the right decision. I use that masque of clavicus vile a lot, it gives 20% better prices, and I wear the amulet of zenithar at the same time, which is another 10% improved prices.
I thought about it cuz he had a new york accent or something but the axe sucked anyway. 25 dmg + some points to stamina? f that noise
Dark Metal

Post by Dark Metal »

Yeah that mask is good, and I'ma wear it when I'm barterin, but for realz, I'ma stick with my Krosis mask.
[WYD]
MKJ

Post by MKJ »

mrd wrote:Does this entire game take place in the mountains? Every screenshot I've seen is grey and white.
no
but theres two provinces that pretty much snowapalooza
Captain

Post by Captain »

I don't know if you morons know, but Steam Workshop works with Skyrim now that the Creation Kit is out. Oh and a high-res texture pack.

Also this:

Last edited by Captain on Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Transient

Post by Transient »

Removed.
[quote="YourGrandpa"]I'm satisfied with voicing my opinion and moving on.[/quote]
Tsakali

Post by Tsakali »

fucking canadians and their dead link culture >:(