Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        CIA burns Jordian pilot alive...

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: CIA burns Jordian pilot alive...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 02-03-2015 02:13 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

CIA wins again... We lose... Questions?...

Last edited by scared? on 06-11-2015 05:01 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 02-03-2015 02:17 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

This bullshit shouldn't even be allowed to be posted...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 02-03-2015 02:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You actually think Isis is real? ROFL ...

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 02-03-2015 02:32 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's your conspiracy mindset that isn't real...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 02-03-2015 02:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Popping out of no where in a few months... Acquiring all that territory and weapons just like that...well produced beheading videos that help them in no way but only create continued support for military action by the west :olo: ...

Read up on history of baghdadi and get back with me... Chump...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 02-03-2015 02:34 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

xer0s wrote:

The conspiracy was the invasion of Iraq... Or u one of those morons who thinks it was just a honest intelligence mistake? :olo: ...

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 02-03-2015 02:40 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
Popping out of no where in a few months... Acquiring all that territory and weapons just like that...well produced beheading videos that help them in no way but only create continued support for military action by the west :olo: ...

A few months? lol clueless moron alert.

Thank fuck your kind stays in amurrka

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 02-03-2015 02:42 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
xer0s wrote:

The conspiracy was the invasion of Iraq... Or u one of those morons who thinks it was just a honest intelligence mistake? :olo: ...

No. Let me say this clearly, so you can understand. It's my belief that you are not actually a conspiracy theorist. You simply play one on the Internet...

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 02-03-2015 02:47 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Either way, we shouldn't be the least bit shocked when our foreign policy comes back to bite us violently in the ass.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 02-03-2015 02:49 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Many areas around the world know this is CIA bullshit.... Grow up chump...

Quote:
“It is obvious to everyone that the Islamic State is a creation of the United States and Israel.”

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/09/21/wo ... ?referrer=

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 02-03-2015 06:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Grow up chump indeed :!:

Misleading topic/thread titles benefit no one - Consider correction or deletion...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 02-03-2015 09:24 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Facts aren't misleading moron....

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 02-03-2015 11:10 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Schooled by Whiskey 7, how embarrassing.

Internet is serious business
PostPosted: 02-03-2015 11:39 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:
scared? wrote:

A few months? lol clueless moron alert.

Thank fuck your kind stays in amurrka

Nah there are morons like him in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan, too. Everything is America's and the Jew Bogey-men's fault.

also lol @ "Jordian" ffs

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 02-04-2015 12:53 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Jesus, they actually went and found a new level of barbaric depravity... sick bastards. The behaviour of increasingly desperate men who know it must all end in blood i'm thinking.

Found one thing especially interesting; the Guardian reported that at the end of the video they showed pictures of his fellow pilots - wonder how they managed that. Social media? Or do they actually have agents in Jordan who went and took pictures like in some bad spy flick?

Also, i grow really tired of these conspiracy theories regarding IS. All it shows is a profound lack of knowledge & understanding about what happened in the region and why for the last decade or so.

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 02-04-2015 01:47 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Killing Sadam Hussain was one of the worst things the US ever did. Despit being a massive bellend, he kept IS under control.

Also IS members are not Muslims, they are violent murderes and rapists hiding behind relgion as a means a justification for their acts.

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 02-04-2015 02:14 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

In the same way a hedge fund manager is not really a capitalist perhaps...

PostPosted: 02-04-2015 03:09 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ryoki wrote:

well put

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 02-04-2015 03:52 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nice bit of generalization there.
All Muslims will claim they're Muslim, but there's a world of difference between members of IS and my buddy I hang out with once in a while, who happens to be Muslim as well.

PostPosted: 02-04-2015 06:49 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

no Scotsman would do such a thing

no true Scotsman would do such a thing

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 02-04-2015 06:54 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Clueless, easily controlled morons... :olo: ...

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 02-04-2015 07:07 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Your wife says the same about you...:olo:

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 02-04-2015 07:36 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

feedback wrote:

What are you trying to say?
Not all Muslims are religious fanatics. You wouldn't even notice my friend's a Muslim until you hear him ask if a dish contains pork or not.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 02-04-2015 07:41 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:
feedback wrote:

Not all Muslims are religious fanatics. You wouldn't even notice my friend's a Muslim until you hear him ask if a dish contains pork or not.

Don't be silly. He's a Muslim so he's sub-human, a chimp even.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 02-04-2015 08:10 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Just like the Jews?...

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 02-04-2015 08:35 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I was being sarcastic you mong.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 02-04-2015 10:00 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Don Carlos wrote:
Also IS members are not Muslims

and you're not an Islamic scholar in a position to make that claim

Ryoki wrote:

strictly-speaking, business people don't give a rat's ass about ideology (activists, politicians and academics on the other hand...), so while it's possible that a hedge fund manager is a capitalist in his spare time, i doubt he lets 'doctrine' cloud his business judgement

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 02-04-2015 03:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ryoki wrote:
Jesus, they actually went and found a new level of barbaric depravity... sick bastards.

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2015 ... -practice/

not really new unfortunately...

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 02-04-2015 04:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ever heard of napalm?

PostPosted: 02-04-2015 10:15 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:
feedback wrote:

I'm saying that the sooner everyone stops pretending they aren't Muslims the sooner this kind of bullshit will reach a conclusion. They may have a more violent interpretation of it, but to pretend that the religion doesn't have a lot of violence preached in it against other religions/atheists is ignoring reality. Ignoring it and saying "but ALL religions have bad parts" doesn't make it less true for a particular one whose bad parts result in a lot unnecessary of human suffering and rights violations. There is a "not my problem, don't look at me" attitude combined with a tacit condoning of inexcusable acts, as long as it's the west who is the recipient, as there is a prevailing attitude that we deserve it as retribution for any number of acts real and imagined from the present day back a thousand years.

In fact, one can argue that religious literalists are the "truer" version of the religion than the accepting, moderate, peaceful people with we to think about to make ourselves feel fuzzy. Someone who owns slaves, beats their wife to death and casts men who lie with other men off cliffs is a lot closer to the origins of their religion than most, strictly speaking.

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 02-04-2015 11:00 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2015/02/04/burning-victims-death-still-common-practice/

not really new unfortunately...

Whoa, people have died before by being burned alive, such as by use of modern weapon systems? Hold the fucking presses!

What a nonsensical article by Greenwald, whose opinion i usually value highly - the barbarism stems from not from the burning itself but from doing it to a prisoner in a cage, that's some medieval shit and i'm quite amazed Greenwald apparently doesn't see a difference. Will he defend IS drawing and quartering a prisoner next time because folks tend to get their legs blown off from high explosive granades as well?

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 02-04-2015 11:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

feedback wrote:
In fact, one can argue that religious literalists are the "truer" version of the religion than the accepting, moderate, peaceful people with we to think about to make ourselves feel fuzzy. Someone who owns slaves, beats their wife to death and casts men who lie with other men off cliffs is a lot closer to the origins of their religion than most, strictly speaking.

Hah, well put :smirk:

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 02-05-2015 01:36 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

feedback wrote:
I'm saying that the sooner everyone stops pretending they aren't Muslims the sooner this kind of bullshit will reach a conclusion. They may have a more violent interpretation of it, but to pretend that the religion doesn't have a lot of violence preached in it against other religions/atheists is ignoring reality. Ignoring it and saying "but ALL religions have bad parts" doesn't make it less true for a particular one whose bad parts result in a lot unnecessary of human suffering and rights violations. There is a "not my problem, don't look at me" attitude combined with a tacit condoning of inexcusable acts, as long as it's the west who is the recipient, as there is a prevailing attitude that we deserve it as retribution for any number of acts real and imagined from the present day back a thousand years.

You're approaching this from the wrong angle. Rather than lumping all Muslims on one big pile you should judge people by their actions, not whether or not they label themselves using the same syntax. The semantics behind those "labels" differ greatly and I'm not sure whether or not you want this to be a discussion about semantics ("ooh, they use the same term to identify themselves") or a discussion about (the differences in) ideology. I have no problem with my friend identifying himself as Muslim. If IS members want to identify as Muslims, well, they're free to do so. When things become iffy is when you start drawing parallels between them purely based on the fact that they both call themselves "Muslim". Also, just look at the various flavors of Christianity spread throughout the world. One Christian isn't the same as the other, especially not considering the bible promotes the use of violence against gays and whatnot as well.

tl;dr "Muslim" can have various meanings. It means something vastly different when my friend calls himself a "Muslim" as when an IS member calls himself a "Muslim".

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 02-05-2015 01:49 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser, did you get the mistaken impression that either Feedback or i said something along the lines of 'all muslims are IS members'? Because i thought we were arguing that it's nonsenscial to say that IS members are not muslims, which is another discussion.

Maybe your muslim friend doesn't feel that gay people should be killed per se - and let me just say that's awfully nice of him & i appreciate it - but i fail to see what that has to do with anything.

PostPosted: 02-05-2015 01:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yup it's vastly different comparing an IS member to an average muslim living in the UK or USA. But not as different as comparing an IS member and an average Christian, Jew, Buddhist, Hindu, or non-religious person. Why is that so hard to admit?

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.