Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        do u prefer ISIS or USA in the Middle East...

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 

do u prefer ISIS or USA in the Middle East...
USA  7%  [ 1 ]
ISIS  92%  [ 13 ]
Total votes : 14
Topic Starter Topic: do u prefer ISIS or USA in the Middle East...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-16-2014 06:05 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Mainly becuz feedback is a tremendous narcisstic shirtless fascist cunt and I prefer the opposite of whatever he likes... Also it's just Sunni's taking their shit back after we took it away. The religious fanaticism is also just a reaction to more shit we have done to them...

Go ISIS!...

Last edited by scared? on 10-19-2014 08:19 PM, edited 4 times in total.

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 10-16-2014 06:32 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I follow it a bit, it satisfies my dark humor need and tickles my cynicism gland.

Gems like the Turks bombing YGP positions near Kobane this week and the Israelis semi regular bombing of Syria army positions and downing of their jets are good examples of extremely cynical foreign policy for instance. Then theres the recent news that a Dutch biker gang has sent several members to 'aid the Kurds'. Good times indeed, you can't make this shit up. Oh and the name for the US led operation against IS was announced today; Inherent Resolve. Wow eh, two months of action and they come up with this? Weak. In any case, it's more like Incoherent Response amirite? Hawhaw.

Ah yes, news from the middle east, always good for a laugh.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-16-2014 08:15 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

100% agreement... I'm always right... :olo: ...

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 10-16-2014 08:44 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The Middle East is a religious disaster of the highest magnitude. They'll be fighting for thousands of years to come, or until a few nukes makes the land unlivable and everyone moves on...

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 10-16-2014 08:59 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

if you answered ISIS, you're a massive retard

seriously, kill yourself now and spare the gene pool

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-16-2014 09:10 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Besides the religious moronics From ISIS, they ain't that bad... The destruction they give out is far less brutal than what the Americans have done.... They also have wide spread support of Sunnis... Who were fucked by the gulf wars... They are just taking it back... The religious dipshits will get weeded out over the years (as all religions). Go ISIS!...

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 10-16-2014 09:33 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
Besides the religious moronics From ISIS, they ain't that bad... The destruction they give out is far less brutal than what the Americans have done....

If ISIS had nukes they'd have used 'em by now. It's not a case of Won't, it's a case of Can't.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-16-2014 09:37 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Retarded speculation based on misinformed media influence...

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 10-16-2014 10:00 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

^ :alert:

ISIS' motto is "no borders, only fronts"

and by fronts I mean places where you get your head cut off if you don't join the psycho freak gang

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 10-16-2014 10:18 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
Humanity is probably at it's peak of advancement as a race until all religion is completely stamped out...

The Great Filter...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-16-2014 10:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Omg they cut a few heads off... Quit being a pussy...

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 10-16-2014 11:59 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Lots of morons in this thread who think the ISIS is some kind of unstoppable war machine. They're just the next terrorist proxy for the United States of Israel, just like Al-Qaeda, Taliban, Mujahideen, etc. etc.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 10-16-2014 12:19 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Who said or even hinted that ISIS was an "unstoppable war machine"?

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 10-16-2014 12:27 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

xer0s wrote:
The Middle East is a religious disaster of the highest magnitude. They'll be fighting for thousands of years to come, or until a few nukes makes the land unlivable and everyone moves on...

Some moron

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 10-16-2014 12:41 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah, I see nothing about ISIS...

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 10-16-2014 01:14 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

What you don't see could fill an ocean.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 10-16-2014 02:23 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Captain Mazda wrote:
They're just the next terrorist proxy for the United States of Israel, just like Al-Qaeda, Taliban, Mujahideen, etc. etc.

:olo:

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 10-16-2014 02:39 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quote:
We’re being told that the black-clad ISIS jihadists have been burning and beheading their way through Iraq and after taking control of an oil stronghold within the Mosul region, a clearer picture has emerged as to those who stand to benefit the most by supporting such awful carnage in the second-largest oil state in world. Well-known geopolitical analyst and strategic risk consultant, William Engdahl states in his latest release, “ISIS in Iraq stinks of CIA/NATO ‘dirty war’ op,” that their is a decidedly Western bend to the propaganda and violence seen coming out about ISIS:

“The very details of the ISIS military success in the key Iraqi oil center, Mosul, are suspect. According to well-informed Iraqi journalists, ISIS overran the strategic Mosul region, site of some of the world’s most prolific oilfields, with barely a shot fired in resistance. According to one report, residents of Tikrit reported remarkable displays of “soldiers handing over their weapons and uniforms peacefully to militants who ordinarily would have been expected to kill government soldiers on the spot.”

We are told that ISIS masked psychopaths captured “arms and ammunition from the fleeing security forces” - arms and ammunition supplied by the American government. The offensive coincides with a successful campaign by ISIS in eastern Syria. According to Iraqi journalists, Sunni tribal chiefs in the region had been convinced to side with ISIS against the Shiite Al-Maliki government in Baghdad. They were promised a better deal under ISIS Sunni Sharia than with Baghdad anti-Sunni rule.”

Quote:
When looking for the motive in any ‘global crime’ we must always consider what natural resources are being fought over and those that are being pillaged, as they are often followed by some sort of destabilization campaign prompting media to declare a one-sided call to action as a remedy for an already destructive process. We should also examine the motivations of foreign aid or weaponry given to destabilized regions of the world as it often coincides with a future ‘regime change’ about to take place. It should be noted that last year Syrian oil field’s had also been seized by an Al-Qaeda affiliate - which would directly benefit the wider geopolitical and transnational corporate interests of the West.

Also, what kind of compliance is expected from groups receiving aid from Western interests and how will they seek to inflame and polarize audiences by utilizing the existing rift between Shia-Sunni denominations?

Additionally, the West attempts to gain a foothold on the Middle East by strengthening Sunni terror brigades, clamping down on the Shia sect. Western interests also want the Shia-dominated Maliki government out of power in Baghdad.

In November 2013, according to the FBI dozens of terrorists were allowed to come to the US under refugee status and in 2009, they discovered two Al-Qaeda terrorists living in Bowling Green, Kentucky.

Why were known terrorists allowed to come to the US? There appears to be an substantial effort to bring terror to Western countries. Why? Is it so that they can justify their expensive war theater?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/invading-i ... eg/5388616

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 10-16-2014 03:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

A website that alleges vote rigging, ebola sensationalism and 'conclusive proof' of the MH17 flight being shotdown by ukranian planes.

When did you go full moron and don your tinfoil hat ?, it was obvious Iraq and the surrounding areas were going to implode before America even pulled out and now it has actually happened it's hard to believe ?. Even the most bat shit insane Muslims think ISIS is insane.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-16-2014 04:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Global research Mazda?... Really?... :olo: ...

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 10-16-2014 04:16 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
So, fuck it all and make some tea. Wrap a fatty, watch the BBC.

I'm stealing that line, mo'fucka

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 10-16-2014 05:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

mrd wrote:
Memphis wrote:
So, fuck it all and make some tea. Wrap a fatty, watch the BBC.

I'm stealing that line, mo'fucka

I rhymes so well too.

I now wonder why I voted in this poll :smirk:

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 10-16-2014 09:39 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

http://guardianlv.com/2014/06/isis-trai ... overnment/
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/10/15 ... ashington/

Better, retards? Also, what constitutes a credible source for you? BBC? AP? I'm really curious where you enlightened cocksmokers get your misinformation from.

And if you're too daft to see how the US and Saudis are using ISIS to attack countries with Shia leadership (Iraq, Syria, Iran), maybe you should go put on some fresh Nike pumps and join them.

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 10-16-2014 10:59 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I am so glad I am not be involved in this forum debate and just scanning worthless comments.

The word "cocksmokers" bought tears to my eyes in laughter so thanks Captain Mazda

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-17-2014 03:33 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm with ya Mazda, but globalresearch is a go to web site of Alex Jones. Just saying...

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 10-17-2014 03:46 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Captain Mazda wrote:
http://guardianlv.com/2014/06/isis-trained-by-us-government/
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/10/15 ... ashington/

Better, retards? Also, what constitutes a credible source for you? BBC? AP? I'm really curious where you enlightened cocksmokers get your misinformation from.

Why ?, what's yours ?, cos the 1st link bases its reporting on an unnamed Jordanian intelligence representative that surfaced from a government backed German tabloid and an article in the Guardian that is being carried by a lot of other major news networks, including the BBC that says we are providing aid with no connections to ISIS.

Then ofc there's the > opinion < of Chomsky who draws his conclusions about the collaboration with ISIS from the outcomes rather than fact, who also criticises western powers at every opportunity because of his ideological beliefs.

Last edited by losCHUNK on 10-17-2014 03:54 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 10-17-2014 03:54 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Captain Mazda wrote:
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/10/15/382287/isil-natural-outgrowth-of-washington/

i don't know if you're bad at reading, or just bad at reading Chomsky. he isn't saying that the emergence of ISIS was a product of conscious planning, merely that the power vacuum created by the West basically destroying Iraq as a nation allowed for such a group to emerge. this is a commonplace view, not to mention a statement of the fucking obvious

Noam Chomsky wrote:
The appearance of ISIS and the general spread of radical jihadism is a fairly natural outgrowth of Washington wielding its sledgehammer at the fragile society of Iraq.

"natural", that is to say, "occurring without conscious design"

also, did you bother to read the Reuters source for the Liberty Voice article? it doesn't say what the LV article is claiming at all, merely that some opposition groups to Assad were being trained in Jordan:

Quote:
Jordanian intelligence services are involved in the program, which aims to build around a dozen units totaling some 10,000 fighters to the exclusion of radical Islamists.

now compare this with the LV article's version:

Quote:
According to Jordanian intelligence sources, it is reported that the program is designed to create 10,000 fighters who will exclusively be a part of the ISIS group.

see the difference? another example of how a propensity for blatant lying isn't restricted to White House press spokespeople :dork:

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 10-17-2014 04:00 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
Captain Mazda wrote:
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/10/15/382287/isil-natural-outgrowth-of-washington/

i don't know if you're bad at reading, or just bad at reading Chomsky. he isn't saying that the emergence of ISIS was a product of conscious planning, merely that the power vacuum created by the West basically destroying Iraq as a nation allowed for such a group to emerge. this is a commonplace view, not to mention a statement of the fucking obvious

Quote:
“In my opinion, the ISIS (ISIL) is a construct of the CIA - look how they serve the aims of the United Sates; every time, they chop off a head they have another vote in Congress and more money tossed over,”

I was talking about this bit in my previous post, the rest of what he said is obviously what you had just mentioned.

With the Reuters article I just went straight to the source which was the German tabloid, that now looks like no news anyway :smirk:

Last edited by losCHUNK on 10-17-2014 04:20 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 10-17-2014 04:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Was about to go and type something up but then Seremtan already destroyed that LV article i see, well done sir.

There's a certain inner peace to be found in reading sites like that, along the lines of 'look how all the sheeple fall for the obvious propaganda, all of them... except for me'. But it's all mostly bullshit in the end isn't it.

I like a bit of a conspiracy theory now and again, but jesus these guys need to put more effort in.

Last edited by Ryoki on 10-17-2014 04:05 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 10-17-2014 04:04 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oh yes, this guy (remember him?) has some good articles about IS: http://pando.com/author/garybrecher/

Go read his stuff if you're craving a source with an alternative viewpoint, he actually thinks before he writes.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 10-17-2014 04:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:up:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 10-17-2014 08:02 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
Quote:
“In my opinion, the ISIS (ISIL) is a construct of the CIA - look how they serve the aims of the United Sates; every time, they chop off a head they have another vote in Congress and more money tossed over,”

I was talking about this bit in my previous post, the rest of what he said is obviously what you had just mentioned

not sure what you're trying to say here, but re-read the article where the above quote came from. it's not a quote from Chomsky, it's a quote from "US journalist and activist Don DeBar", and it gives his "opinion"

if it was my opinion that Mazda's mum was a fatty boombatty lard-muffin with a vagina like a canoe, would that make it true?

(ok, bad example...)

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 10-17-2014 08:11 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ahh I just skip scanned and paid attention to the quotes. Why I said earlier Chomsky gave his opinion when all he really said is what every media outlet is.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 10-17-2014 08:29 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ryoki wrote:
Oh yes, this guy (remember him?) has some good articles about IS: http://pando.com/author/garybrecher/

Go read his stuff if you're craving a source with an alternative viewpoint, he actually thinks before he writes.

this is great, and so on the money: http://pando.com/2014/09/28/the-war-ner ... -at-a-map/

people forget that the guys heading over there to fight for IS from the UK - for example - aren't battle-hardened combat veterans straight out of the SAS or the Royal Marines; they're just kids from the suburbs, whose sole experience of 'combat' up to this point has been playing MW2 on Playstation. give the Kurds some decent weapons and they'd crush these twisted gimps in no time

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 10-17-2014 08:45 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

And once the Kurds are done with ISIS, they do a 180 (literally) and continue terrorizing Turkey like they've done for years. The Middle-East is such a fucked up wasps nest that there is no way to do things right.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.