Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        An old story i just remembered.

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: An old story i just remembered.

rejected
rejected
PostPosted: 09-12-2007 12:33 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

When i first started playing Q3A on dreamcast i found two weird "chicks" that was on servers alone, if someone came in they left...me and a mate ran into them a few times(cant recall their names) and they were having cybersex with their Q3 player models...

So you saw those playermodels in weird positions in-game and that chatbubble with the smile while they were typing crazy stuff like "aah, your so sexy, letme lick you" and so on.
They stod on eachothers head looking up in the crotch.. while holding a gawd damn RL.. weird stuff. :shrug:

Fucking weird and we loled.. i dont know, i just remembered this and thought i should share it.
aaaaw, the good old days.

bling bling
bling bling
PostPosted: 09-12-2007 12:57 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

this is like those times, when you're say, around a firepit with a bunch of friends telling funny and interesting stories and then you tell one trying to be cool too. except for some reason, after you tell your story, everyone goes quiet and doesn't say anything for 5 minutes until fred announces he's gonna grab another beer and asks who want's another too while jessica goes to pee in a bush and sarah and jim start making out.

Numero Uno
Numero Uno
PostPosted: 09-12-2007 01:07 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

wow, you're an idiot.

rejected
rejected
PostPosted: 09-12-2007 01:27 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Well, some people maybe dosent know how to play Q3A. :ninja:

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 09-12-2007 05:29 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

reefsurfer wrote:
When i first started playing Q3A on dreamcast i found two weird "chicks" that was on servers alone, if someone came in they left...me and a mate ran into them a few times(cant recall their names) and they were having cybersex with their Q3 player models...

So you saw those playermodels in weird positions in-game and that chatbubble with the smile while they were typing crazy stuff like "aah, your so sexy, letme lick you" and so on.
They stod on eachothers head looking up in the crotch.. while holding a gawd damn RL.. weird stuff. :shrug:

Fucking weird and we loled.. i dont know, i just remembered this and thought i should share it.

fuck u...

rejected
rejected
PostPosted: 09-12-2007 11:24 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
reefsurfer wrote:

fuck u...

what? i cant hear you because of the loud noise from your dishwasher...

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.