Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        President Trump

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: President Trump

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 07-23-2016 02:36 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 07-24-2016 05:01 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

What science is needed for common sense??...the country is in a bad decrepit state of affairs and their are only the people who abysmally dont get it, dont care, and decide to elect people who prolong their downfall.

i passed by a hillary supporter today, fat white older female who could hardly be classified as a member of society, who only decided to vote someone in that shares their same unhealthy deformity. What science is that??

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 07-24-2016 07:36 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So vote Trump is the answer ?.

I find it fucking hilarious that in the same breath people can point at big business for running the country then endorse one of the biggest business men for office.

You wanna talk common sense let's talk common sense.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 07-25-2016 06:27 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 07-25-2016 07:21 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/4teoxl/a_final_response_to_the_tell_me_why_trump_is_a/

guys being pretty honest about his intentions :olo:

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 07-25-2016 07:24 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So Trump is now leading in the polls. This may actually happen...

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 07-25-2016 08:23 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 07-25-2016 08:55 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's really scary. But then again, so is the alternative...

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 07-25-2016 10:00 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/4teoxl/a_final_response_to_the_tell_me_why_trump_is_a/

Quote:
Anne Frank's sister (now 86 years old) says that Trump reminds her of Hitler.

the money shot

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 07-25-2016 10:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now

Polls are unreliable during the conventions every 4 years. For a better idea of where things are, look at polls from the last few months or wait until mid-August. After all, during the conventions McCain pulled ahead of Obama back in '08, and Kerry pulled ahead of Bush before that.

This is what I tell myself to avoid having a panic attack.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 07-25-2016 12:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 07-25-2016 12:55 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Transient wrote:
HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now

Polls are unreliable during the conventions every 4 years. For a better idea of where things are, look at polls from the last few months or wait until mid-August. After all, during the conventions McCain pulled ahead of Obama back in '08, and Kerry pulled ahead of Bush before that.

This is what I tell myself to avoid having a panic attack.

You're correct to look at past elections. But this is like no election we've ever seen before. There is no way to predict the outcome of this...

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 07-25-2016 01:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

/me breathes deeply into a paper bag

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 07-25-2016 02:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

this is the first US presidential election i can remember where every likely outcome will be scary

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 07-27-2016 07:56 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 07-27-2016 09:59 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
So vote Trump is the answer ?.

I find it fucking hilarious that in the same breath people can point at big business for running the country then endorse one of the biggest business men for office.

You wanna talk common sense let's talk common sense.

... any sense in this:
https://youtu.be/bC1Mc6-RDyQ

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 08-07-2016 03:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

mike pence looks lost...like a lost chimp.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 08-08-2016 05:36 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 08-08-2016 07:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... oment.html

Quote:
NAMBLA Becomes Donald Trump’s Birther Moment
Did Donald Trump donate to money to the North American Man-Boy Love Association? A bot certainly wants you to think so.

Donald Trump absolutely, unequivocally did not donate money to the North American Man-Boy Love Association.

But that’s not what “some people” are saying.

“Speaking of tax returns, did you hear Donald Trump is refusing to release them because Donald Trump has donated to NAMBLA? That’s what all the best sources, the most tremendous sources are saying,” said EnoughTrumpSpam’s AutoModerator.

AutoModerator is, of course, a robot that’s been fed code to spit out this exact, completely baseless and fact-free conspiracy theory about Donald Trump every single time somebody brings up taxes. It started on Reddit, but in just a couple of days, the conspiracy theory has flooded Twitter and other corners of the web. “Trump and NAMBLA” saw a spike on Google Trends this week.

And it’s not just an effort to get Trump to release his tax returns. It’s a way to show off how Trump’s conspiracy rhetoric is always precisely worded, but also based on nothing at all. Take this, for example:

“Maybe that’s right, maybe that’s wrong, but I don’t know why he doesn’t he release his records. Why doesn’t he release [them]?”

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 08-08-2016 07:48 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Sure they didn't get it confused with the North American Marlon Brando Look Alikes ?

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 08-09-2016 09:22 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
talk about flip flopping...

holy shit :olo:

and yet he cruises on. somehow i don't think he's going to be brought down with Facts™

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 08-09-2016 09:39 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

If that were the case he'd have been making sense before they chose a candidate ?, he's always sounded the same to me.

The guy's a looney and now he's getting even more media attention it's getting worse.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 08-09-2016 02:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

How many times is he going to get away with implying that his opposition should be shot? :dork:

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 08-09-2016 03:12 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

None of this will stop you all for voting for him, just like how you like to eat ice cream in the summer, you're ALL GUILTY OF BEING AMERICAN.

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 08-09-2016 03:15 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

it doesnt matter how impressive he is, he's not me.
his reality show training only extends so far, unlike me, i keep extending. reaching. extending.

all ratings must die, american manpig grows tired of even eating ice cream on a hot sidewalk.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 08-10-2016 03:39 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

thanks osama

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 08-16-2016 09:31 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

TIL that George Romeros (Zombie godfather) Night of the Living dead was a film about what happens when a political ideology takes over :eek:

Like the black dude would be a Bernie, the hero who socially everyone agreed with but who eventually gets killed to maintain the status quo due to fear of threats. 1968.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 08-20-2016 06:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Did anyone post this up ?

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 08-21-2016 12:33 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He needs to get his arse back on the daily show.

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 08-21-2016 10:15 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

John stewart is amazingly unfamous for playing left fielder for the washington clowns saying the most candid things and endorsing the biggest frauds and douchebags.
And I wouldnt mind inserting that into his ear. Colbert turned out to be nothing more than a fool of fool endorsements as well. He is the crackerbox queen. And John Stewart is his secretary of stoogery.

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 08-21-2016 10:16 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Im pretty much unimpressed by my effortless ability to dethrown them.

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 08-21-2016 10:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

They turned out to be nothing more than a couple of peanut monkeys, democratic cheercaptains .totally unenthused

all hail the clan of tim willits trey parker matt stone featuring conan obrien

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 08-21-2016 10:26 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

If you're gonna stick the boot in you're gonna need to give us examples.

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 08-21-2016 10:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I dont mind watching john stewart, his revelations of informations are plausible as are entertaining, but he has some kind of unfortunate disconnect between information, and insight on candidates. he comes out wholehearted for obama day 1 when he doesnt produce anything consistent in policies.
I think he just likes endorsing people of pronise rather than displeasure.

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 08-21-2016 10:37 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Colbert gives opiates of information. he copulates on the vomit of grandmother zombies.
he also likes cheese sticks in his ass.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.