Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Random Thought #1

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 

i'm gorgeous!
i'm gorgeous!
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 03:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's all about the leadpipes.

PostPosted: 02-10-2005 03:11 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

GONNAFISTYA wrote:
Kracus wrote:
yeah I'm not too keen on the idea of alternate universes. I won't argue that the theory isn't good but have they ever been able to do any tests on it?

One question...if you know nothing about the theory how come you won't argue it isn't good?

Because it's unprovable. It's like god, you can't prove he exists and you can't prove he doesn't exist. Theory's like that I'm not too keen on because really they have no actual value to us.

Now keep in mind that even IF string theory was true it would still fit in with my musings anyway since they only apply to one current universe.

I wouldn't say I know nothing about the theory either but I would say I know very little.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.