Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Dark Web space ownage

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Dark Web space ownage

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 10-12-2015 10:56 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Just an idea. Is owning and maintaining a space somewhere in dark web illegal in all ways, even when keeping stuff which is legal? Is legal only browsing, not administrating and maintaining own space?

If it is possibly legal to have a space on dark web if I don't offer illegal activities, then how could it be theoretically obtained and can it be obtained for free? As I said, it's just an idea, I do not have any idea what could be worth to host in dark web and be legal, just some news materials that regular news servers won't accept for some reason. Everything via Tor, of course...

I think just browsing dark web, which is legal, must have some worthful meaning for legal activities (get informed, for example), but over 99% of the dark web is full of illegal activities, so it's extremely dangerous to browse the hidden internet without being injured or murdered. I do not care about monitoring the hidden space, I care about sites where extremely dangerous people are maintaining illegal materials (drug dealers, etc.)... Is there any chance to avoid these sites to overweight in interest when it is everywhere in DW? Are there some sites which offer just inormations, news, for free?

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 10-12-2015 11:21 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm the leader of the dark web clan.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 10-12-2015 11:30 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's not really dark web if it isn't "dark", now is it?

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 10-12-2015 01:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

sounds like you need the dank web, OP. microsoft normally block access to it with system32, so you'll need to delete that first, then you're gtg

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 10-12-2015 01:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I don't know the answer CZghost but you pose some very interesting questions.
It will be interesting to see where this goes.
I will add I have visited the 'dark web' once or twice but lost my way :smirk:

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 10-12-2015 03:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 10-12-2015 08:17 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
I'm the leader of the dark web clan.

Grow up.

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 10-13-2015 01:53 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Whiskey 7 wrote:

One assumes you wrote a strongly worded letter of complaint to the owner of the paedophile ring stating that you were unable to access the images that he had promised.

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 10-13-2015 02:29 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Thank you for link, Transient :up: Whiskey, I'd advice you to avoid visiting dark web more in deep for your own security. It is okay to see what is just under the crust, but don't go too much deep...

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 10-14-2015 07:29 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I can't lol that hard.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 10-14-2015 08:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

syp0s wrote:
Whiskey 7 wrote:

One assumes you wrote a strongly worded letter of complaint to the owner of the paedophile ring stating that you were unable to access the images that he had promised.

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 10-14-2015 09:06 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:olo:

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 10-14-2015 10:31 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Anyway, I am gonna hosting onion website on my computer? That's not safe. This is like opening the entry door to the house, just the house being my computer...

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 10-14-2015 11:27 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

just imagine your computer is a house full of beautiful blonde girls, and all the viruses and malware coming your way are Muslim lodgers

that should do it, in your case

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 10-14-2015 12:43 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:

:olo: :D

CZghost wrote:
Thank you for link, Transient :up: Whiskey, I'd advice you to avoid visiting dark web more in deep for your own security. It is okay to see what is just under the crust, but don't go too much deep...

Thanks for the advice CZghost. I haven't felt the need to venture there again.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.