Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Just booked a trip to Japan...

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: Just booked a trip to Japan...

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 06-08-2015 09:47 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

store bought.

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 06-08-2015 09:48 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
syp0s wrote:
(especially the one that looks like Napoleon Dynamite)

VOTE FOR POORDRO! :olo:

:olo:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 06-08-2015 12:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

MKJ wrote:
store bought.

nah man. allow Geoff this one great achievement in his life: he snagged a woman with a nice pair of puppies

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 06-08-2015 01:24 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

he made a thread about the surgery and everything,
seems like he's not the only leach that's insecure ey.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 06-08-2015 01:41 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

pathetic

Risen From The Ashes
Risen From The Ashes
PostPosted: 06-08-2015 01:55 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

MKJ wrote:

I always thought it would be interesting to meet Geoff in real life, thinking he's entirely different from his internet persona. But when posting his wife's personal stuff like that who knows. :shrug:

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 06-08-2015 02:06 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
pathetic

This.

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 06-08-2015 02:20 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
Owned into denial... It's my wife in the Lil Wayne pic...u can't handle it... I win again... :olo: ...

:olo: ...

So uploading a faceless pic to fagbook is meant to prove something? Also like the way you didn't deny having yellow teeth. You lose whale-rider. :olo:

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 06-08-2015 04:10 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

My teeth are completely white now... U mad?... Plus yeah the Facebook post proves it... I can further prove it by showing the comments in the pic... Basically u lose and I win again... :olo: ...

Always Watching
Always Watching
PostPosted: 06-08-2015 05:13 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The "SAD" part is how you lose.

You hang out for every post on this message board that is way beyond 15 years old just to increase your post count.

You "Pretend" to be more than you are in every single post.

Sad part is you are still a stay at home dad, with no goals and no potential to recover from that fact.

In effect, you are Juan. An immigrant from Mexico that has no visa to live in America, doing nothing better than mowing the lawn of your wife's Palace, doing the gardening work, and putting up fencing around an above ground pool that no one can swim in cause of the crack at the bottom that keeps draining the water out.

Did Anyone mention your "Fencing" was shit?

There is a plus side to the constant drain part. Less cash used to keep it chlorinated.

I am so glad I am not living your life of trying to keep up with the chumps.

Fact is 95% of the people have grown up, learned to move on, accept life's lumps and rolls.

You are still a moron.

Best part, you are so unmotivated in life to notice it.

You Lose.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 06-08-2015 06:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ForM wrote:
The "SAD" part is how you lose.

You hang out for every post on this message board that is way beyond 15 years old just to increase your post count.

You "Pretend" to be more than you are in every single post.

Sad part is you are still a stay at home dad, with no goals and no potential to recover from that fact.

In effect, you are Juan. An immigrant from Mexico that has no visa to live in America, doing nothing better than mowing the lawn of your wife's Palace, doing the gardening work, and putting up fencing around an above ground pool that no one can swim in cause of the crack at the bottom that keeps draining the water out.

Did Anyone mention your "Fencing" was shit?

There is a plus side to the constant drain part. Less cash used to keep it chlorinated.

I am so glad I am not living your life of trying to keep up with the chumps.

Fact is 95% of the people have grown up, learned to move on, accept life's lumps and rolls.

You are still a moron.

Best part, you are so unmotivated in life to notice it.

You Lose.

DOMINATED... next... :olo: ...

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 06-08-2015 06:45 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
My teeth are completely white now... U mad?... Plus yeah the Facebook post proves it... I can further prove it by showing the comments in the pic... Basically u lose and I win again... :olo: ...

Your teeth are still yellow and your wife is still hideous. You can't prove otherwise. :olo:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 06-08-2015 07:22 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Says the guy who can't prove anything. :olo:

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 06-08-2015 08:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oh snap... The blurry skinny fingered fat ass just got destroyed by the Floridian... :olo: ...

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 06-08-2015 08:57 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Why is your wife's arms bigger than yours?

LOL, Lil Wayne T-shirt... proof Goof's wife is banging a black man.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 06-08-2015 09:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

She got tired of lil Geoff

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 06-08-2015 09:36 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I doubt she has 18" arms... Chump...

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 06-09-2015 01:50 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doesn't surprise me at all that Geoff's wife has fake tits. It's clear that she's low-class scum, just like him. Respectable people just don't have six children. High breeding rates are almost exclusively found among the poorly educated.

The whole Leach family are just completely vile in every way. The alpha male in the house is a jobless bum who looks like he hasn't washed and shaved for months. His heir looks like he spends weekends in the basement torturing small animals, and his other kids are probably going to grow up to be lazy, smelly bums just like him.

They'll kick ass at Quake 8 though.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 06-09-2015 04:13 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lil'Wayne, conning guitar solos since 2012

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 06-09-2015 05:46 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

syp0s wrote:
Respectable people just don't have six children. High breeding rates are almost exclusively found among the poorly educated.

Its obvious the midget convict is poor and his ignorance gives him away. It's been a trend for a few decades that rich and well off ppl are having large families in some western countries. It's a sign you can afford excess... Like SUVs etc...

Lol or ignorant poor ppl... :olo: ...

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 06-09-2015 09:46 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

MKJ wrote:

he did? i must have wiped that from my mind

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 06-09-2015 02:47 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
Says the guy who can't prove anything. :olo:

How'd you get your user title again? :olo:

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 06-09-2015 02:51 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
Oh snap... The blurry skinny fingered fat ass just got destroyed by the Floridian... :olo: ...

Looks like the only blurry fat ass is your wife seen through your failing old man eyes. :olo:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 06-09-2015 04:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LawL wrote:
How'd you get your user title again? :olo:

By you posting a pic of your scrawny boyfriend's back. :olo:

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 06-09-2015 07:04 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You're still angry about being destroyed by me and are reminded of it every time you post. :olo:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 06-09-2015 07:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You certainly seem upset bro. :olo:

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 06-09-2015 07:52 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

syp0s wrote:
Doesn't surprise me at all that Geoff's wife has fake tits. It's clear that she's low-class scum, just like him. Respectable people just don't have six children. High breeding rates are almost exclusively found among the poorly educated.

The whole Leach family are just completely vile in every way. The alpha male in the house is a jobless bum who looks like he hasn't washed and shaved for months. His heir looks like he spends weekends in the basement torturing small animals, and his other kids are probably going to grow up to be lazy, smelly bums just like him.

They'll kick ass at Quake 8 though.

Has Geoff ever directly insulted your wife and kids?

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 06-09-2015 08:06 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
You certainly seem upset bro. :olo:

Lol nah, you on the other hand. :olo:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 06-09-2015 08:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Calm down dude, you're gonna blow. :olo:

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 06-09-2015 08:39 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

All over your fat head. :olo:

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 06-09-2015 10:24 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Captain Mazda wrote:

Has Geoff ever directly insulted your wife and kids?

Oh for sure, several times in the last few weeks.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 06-10-2015 12:44 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I think you're all missing the point here: lil Wayne is a moron, that's the important fact to establish here.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 06-10-2015 12:46 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Now, that moronity rubs off on anyone wearing a Lil Wayne T-shirt or anyone being married to someone wearing Lil Wayne t-shirts, I'll grant you that.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 06-10-2015 03:11 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Moron... maybe. Yet he probably makes more in a year than you'll make in a lifetime. Shit his fucking dental job is probably worth more than your house.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 06-10-2015 04:21 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

True. But that says more about said t-shirt wearing morons than the grand moron himself.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.