Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        This time in Vegas..

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: This time in Vegas..

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 09-25-2015 01:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Check out Costa Rica. It was pretty nice.

I'll likely be spending my time off at home between Christmas and New Year (benefits of living in Florida). Next summer my son and I will probably hit up DC and then the wife and I may take a trip to somewhere in the Dominican or maybe Cuba. Who knows.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 09-25-2015 01:48 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Cuba is the place in the world I want to go. Nothing to see east of the Atlantic until u get to new Zealand basically... :olo: ...

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 09-25-2015 04:27 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
Whose the fag who changed my pic? Grow up....

Anyways the 2016 itinerary? After the cousins Christmas in Houston... off to new Orleans before taking off for playa del Carmen... In April just the wife and I to new York where we will be staying in a nice little place in west Greenwich village. Wife wants to see David Gilmore at Madison square garden zzzzz whatever... In May is back to Vegas.. Staying at either the aria or Mandarin Oriental this time... Still working on the summer vacays... Any suggestions?...

None of this will happen.

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 09-25-2015 04:29 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
It was pretty nice.

Compelling review. :olo:

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 09-25-2015 04:39 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LawL wrote:
None of this will happen.

Crushed into denial... :olo: ...

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 09-25-2015 06:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:

The image you linked was dead so I fixed it for you. You're welcome. :up:

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 09-25-2015 06:55 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:

Anyways the 2016 itinerary? After the cousins Christmas in Houston... off to new Orleans before taking off for playa del Carmen... In April just the wife and I to new York where we will be staying in a nice little place in west Greenwich village. Wife wants to see David Gilmore at Madison square garden zzzzz whatever... In May is back to Vegas.. Staying at either the aria or Mandarin Oriental this time... Still working on the summer vacays... Any suggestions?...

Perhaps the Holocaust Museum?

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 09-25-2015 07:51 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
Crushed into denial... :olo: ...

Lol no, just using your multiple past claims that never happened as a guide. :olo:

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 09-26-2015 05:28 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

How about I guide my first into ur stupid blurry face.... Moron?... :olo: ...

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 09-26-2015 05:48 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

That won't happen either.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 09-26-2015 06:06 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

How's about I build my own German concentration camp and house u as my only camp worker?...

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 09-26-2015 06:16 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

nor will that

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 09-26-2015 06:16 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:

guide your first what?

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 09-26-2015 06:44 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:

How about I kick sand in your face at the beach and make fun of your whale of a wife while I walk off looking thick, solid, tanned and tight with my arm around a 10?

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 09-26-2015 07:02 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oh it's spring where lawl lives and he's feeling froggy... Why don't u jump... And see what happens... Chump... :olo: ...

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 09-26-2015 08:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

we're in fall, moron

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 09-26-2015 08:18 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Lawl doesn't live in the northern hemisphere... moron...

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 09-26-2015 08:34 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

SoM wrote:
we're in fall, moron

got em :dork:

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 09-26-2015 02:00 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
Oh it's spring where lawl lives and he's feeling froggy... Why don't u jump... And see what happens... Chump... :olo: ...

Looks like I win... again. :olo:

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 09-26-2015 04:12 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The blurry moron award...

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 09-26-2015 06:25 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

...goes to you.

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 09-27-2015 06:53 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:

Bunch of domestic trips because you can't afford either the financial cost or the mental strain of taking six children to another country :olo:

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 09-27-2015 08:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Mexico is not domestic u nitwit convict....

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 09-27-2015 10:49 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah fair point, but it is cheap, right next door, and the perfect holiday for a bunch of broke rednecks on a budget. :up:

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 09-27-2015 12:55 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Right next door = almost 2,000 miles.... Ur a fucking moron midget.... :olo: ...

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 09-27-2015 01:23 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So Mexico doesn't border Texas? As in "next door".

Fucking pea brain, even if your son hadn't been born a retard he'd still be thick as pig shit coming from that gene pool :olo:

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 09-27-2015 02:01 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

And Europe and America share an ocean... Lol moron...

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 09-27-2015 06:37 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

An ocean you can't afford to cross, otherwise you'd take your broke bum family across it to somewhere decent :olo:

oh yeah!
oh yeah!
PostPosted: 10-01-2015 09:19 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Damn, missed my chance to meet him. LOL

oh yeah!
oh yeah!
PostPosted: 10-01-2015 09:22 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

syp0s wrote:

Felt like a theme park.

It is a shame that some of the better places to go aren't advertised. I've seen it change several times in the same year even. One place going from a shit hole to a fantastic experience and back to tourist trap. Old downtown is turning out nice, ironically enough.

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 10-01-2015 11:23 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

duffman91 wrote:

It is a shame that some of the better places to go aren't advertised. I've seen it change several times in the same year even. One place going from a shit hole to a fantastic experience and back to tourist trap. Old downtown is turning out nice, ironically enough.

Hey, people say the same about LA that they do about Vegas. My partner's dad lives in Pasadena, so when we go we stay somewhere and avoid everything bad about LA - turns out LA is an amazing place. I'm sure the same thing can be said about Vegas. When I was there it was two days on the strip and I hated it.

Unfortunately, you know that when we're talking about an uncultured swine like Geoff, you know he's doing everything in Vegas that nobody who lives in Vegas likes about Vegas.

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 10-02-2015 12:16 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

MKJ wrote:
scared? wrote:
I ain't got time for the internet right now but just wanted to say... When we went to hoover and the grand canyon there were not foreigners than Americans...my wife pointed out to me how u can spot the Euros before they even talk... They dress like idiots and don't know how to color coordinate...I lol'd... What's the story euros?...

That's how we Euros spot americans.. too busy with how other people look to appreciate the cultural landmarks right next to them.
Also their glaring poverty.

This is how we know - taken waiting for the MRT in Singapore :olo:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.