Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Hilarious news of the moment: Korn

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Hilarious news of the moment: Korn

rep
rep
PostPosted: 02-23-2005 12:34 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Today's laugh comes from the corner of the cosmos devoted to idiocy and the likes of pot-band Korn.

Becoming famous through means of constant display of their own lacking talent, augmented by their references to sex and the brainless pot culture, the commode of the pop music world is falling apart... Due to something even more idiotic than their own genre, no less!

God!

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u ... ic_korn_dc

Insert animated gif of Jonathan Davis flapping his arms like a chicken, holding onto the microphone and looking like a general ass.

Edit: And now for rep's Added Value™ section of this post. http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ ... 58bcb32ccf Is that clown wearing a fucking wedding cake on his head? Yes, we're so proud of our MTV MoonMan award. It's like when a prostitute gets the golden dildo for sucking the most dick that year.

electric sheep
electric sheep
PostPosted: 02-23-2005 04:32 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Korn had a couple good songs.. Actually, people think he's pretty talented since he's doing alot of producing and composing music for alot of movies in the last few years.

god xor reason
god xor reason
PostPosted: 02-23-2005 05:02 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

wow thats pretty gay. Maybe...just maybe he was the reason they started sucking ass so much and they will be good again? :icon29:

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 02-23-2005 05:03 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Dunno where all the Korn hate comes from recently, but I guess they became too popular among angsty goth teens recently and thus for the original "fans" it was uncool to stay.

I like most of Korn's stuff up to their album "Issues". After that it went downhill IMO but Korn deserves respect for their musical achievements.

This news, however, is quite sad.

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 02-23-2005 05:09 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

How can you say that :tear:
He found the lord god, let us be joyous and pray. Salvation is nigh.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 05-07-2006 01:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shut up, rep.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 05-07-2006 01:43 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:smirk:

PostPosted: 05-07-2006 01:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

rep? Man haven't seen that retard in awhile.

XXXG-00W0
XXXG-00W0
PostPosted: 05-07-2006 01:52 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I think mjrpes misses rep

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 05-07-2006 02:22 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Today is thread resurrection day. Pick the most awesome but underappreciated thread you can find and resurrect it!

Always Watching
Always Watching
PostPosted: 05-07-2006 03:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

mjrpes wrote:
Today is thread resurrection day. Pick the most awesome but underappreciated thread you can find and resurrect it!

If your going to go digging for gold, at lest find somethig worthy.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 05-07-2006 03:20 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

rep threads meet both criteria: they are awesome and underappreciated!

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 05-07-2006 03:46 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shut up, mjrpes

orphan of war
orphan of war
PostPosted: 05-07-2006 04:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

thank god rep is gone

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 05-07-2006 06:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

thank you, god

Soccer Practice!
Soccer Practice!
PostPosted: 05-07-2006 06:52 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:
Dunno where all the Korn hate comes from recently, but I guess they became too popular among angsty goth teens recently and thus for the original "fans" it was uncool to stay.

I like most of Korn's stuff up to their album "Issues". After that it went downhill IMO but Korn deserves respect for their musical achievements.

This news, however, is quite sad.

Truth.. shame tho, they basicly do suck..

I had a few songs come up on my playlist at random, and had to skip it, it was so horrid i wanted to smash my speakers..

It curdled, and then I couldn't drink it. So I mixed it with some water, and it was alright again.

I am now sick.

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 05-08-2006 07:53 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:olo:

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 05-08-2006 08:33 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

hey i posted in this one, it must be good

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.