Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        need a program to rip Flash

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: need a program to rip Flash

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 09-24-2005 03:56 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

especially the text on certain sites.
Some kind of plugin would be awesome, to rip the synopsis for movies off those darn Flash only sites

any ideas? Would be best if I dont have to open a seperate app for it

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command, we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine patris, et fili, et spiritus sancti.

denzii.visible = false
denzii.visible = false
PostPosted: 09-24-2005 04:09 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Bück Dich
Bück Dich
PostPosted: 09-24-2005 04:38 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Open the SWF in notepad?

Risen From The Ashes
Risen From The Ashes
PostPosted: 09-24-2005 06:06 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

view source -> find .swf go throuhg unitl you find the right one, copy the url and paste it into a download manager. Sorted.

plained
plained
PostPosted: 09-24-2005 06:10 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

mac with quiktime pro

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 09-26-2005 01:28 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i have quicktime pro, what does it have to do with Flash?

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command, we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine patris, et fili, et spiritus sancti.

plained
plained
PostPosted: 09-26-2005 05:52 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

well when you sayd rip i guess i mis-understanded and thought you ment "rip" like to dvd ey.

so qt pro on the mac has an export to whaterver you want in there 4 flash

like export to dv or whatever codec.

and yea it turns it to a linier clip.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.