Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Another GT4 Thread

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Another GT4 Thread

Soccer Practice!
Soccer Practice!
PostPosted: 02-27-2005 02:47 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Wow.. licenses are getting old fast.. half way through IB and im not looking forward to the rest...

its not exactly "hard" but, it is getting old with all the loading..

Eh?
Eh?
PostPosted: 02-27-2005 04:05 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I heard that apart from the fantastic visuals, its not that different. People just dont have the same kind of attitude they did for GT3, completing it i mean.

Maybe if sony had got the online working. That would of been a good title for online PS2. But damn, they missed it... The ps2 online will NEVER take off :(

Soccer Practice!
Soccer Practice!
PostPosted: 02-27-2005 04:10 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

o'dium wrote:
I heard that apart from the fantastic visuals, its not that different. People just dont have the same kind of attitude they did for GT3, completing it i mean.

Maybe if sony had got the online working. That would of been a good title for online PS2. But damn, they missed it... The ps2 online will NEVER take off :(

Kai + Lan mode.. but still, its medicore at best..

tho, honestly, its not THAT bad.. its "fun" but i have a feeling its going to wear off really fast

Will Hench for Food
Will Hench for Food
PostPosted: 02-27-2005 04:32 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's been out about two days now, right? Yeah, figures you two would start bitching about now.

i liek boobies
i liek boobies
PostPosted: 02-27-2005 04:38 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I've never played any of the GT games so I'm curious to see what the hype has been about.

Soccer Practice!
Soccer Practice!
PostPosted: 02-27-2005 04:40 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Geebs wrote:
It's been out about two days now, right? Yeah, figures you two would start bitching about now.

fuck you..

you REDO 5 licenses you did in 3 other fucking games you fag..

FragaGeddon
FragaGeddon
PostPosted: 02-27-2005 05:48 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I know when first starting the game you were able to aquire upto 100,000 credits from GT3. I think you can aquire the licenses also.

Black Magic
Black Magic
PostPosted: 02-27-2005 07:45 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

FragaGeddon wrote:
I know when first starting the game you were able to aquire upto 100,000 credits from GT3. I think you can aquire the licenses also.

i think its only for A and B licenses... and they go in all bronze.
and everyone knows anything less than gold is for fags.

Will Hench for Food
Will Hench for Food
PostPosted: 02-27-2005 10:31 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Gold is for autistics and the sort of Japanese ubernerds who spent a year perfecting Mario Circuit 1

!Berserker!
!Berserker!
PostPosted: 02-27-2005 10:37 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

SOAPboy wrote:
Geebs wrote:

fuck you..

You can import the liscences you won in GT3. That's what I did. :shrug:

guru
guru
PostPosted: 02-27-2005 10:52 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yea, I don't care for the license tests. But the game is getting fun now that my car moves a bit faster and I am getting the handling down (big shift from PGR2 and Burnout 3). I do detest the load times though...

Soccer Practice!
Soccer Practice!
PostPosted: 02-27-2005 03:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Deathshroud wrote:
SOAPboy wrote:
Geebs wrote:

fuck you..

You can import the liscences you won in GT3. That's what I did. :shrug:

yep, and i would, if i still had my memory card from PS2 launch.. but alas its dead and gone.

Will Hench for Food
Will Hench for Food
PostPosted: 02-28-2005 04:21 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So, if you were to replay GT3, you'd still have to redo the licenses. Looks like PEBCAK.

Soccer Practice!
Soccer Practice!
PostPosted: 02-28-2005 02:36 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Geebs wrote:
So, if you were to replay GT3, you'd still have to redo the licenses. Looks like PEBCAK.

and ill never play GT4 again..

again, FUCK YOU.. stay out of my threads you old fuck

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.