Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        h. thompson was murdered...working on 911 story...

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: h. thompson was murdered...working on 911 story...

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 03-02-2005 05:39 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

u have to register to read the whole thing, but the teaser tells the story...they killed hunter!!!...

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/ ... login=true

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 03-02-2005 05:44 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hunter S. Thompson was killed by a selfinflicted gunshot wound to the head. He was a nervous drug-wreck, and he was probably high on all sorts of drugs when he made that phonecall.

Oh - and JFK was killed by Lee Harvey Oswald and no one else.
Oh - and we landed on the moon in 1969.

I'm tired of conspiracy theories...

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 03-02-2005 05:47 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

sry if u can't handle the truth...

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 03-02-2005 05:47 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Freakaloin wrote:
sry if u can't handle the truth...

Uhm isn't it more like you guys that can't handle the truth?! :confused:

Gibblet
Gibblet

No, It was the aliens ! :icon25:

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 03-02-2005 05:48 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

if u think jfk or his brother were killed by random gunmen then ur just a tard...

Gibblet
Gibblet
PostPosted: 03-02-2005 05:50 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I heard the feds killed jfk cuz he knew too much about aliens and wanted to go public but was killed before he could but whatever, it's dun done

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 03-02-2005 05:52 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

actually he was killed cuz he didn't want vietnam or cuba...

Gibblet
Gibblet
PostPosted: 03-02-2005 05:53 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:icon25:

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 03-02-2005 05:54 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Jesus H. Christ, what a tedious fucking registry process - which only annoyed me further when it told me i couldn't read the article without entering my creditcard info (which i won't because i don't have one).
Those evil bastards.

Is it a long article? Any chance you can paste it here?

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 03-02-2005 06:00 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Pretty please?

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 03-02-2005 06:11 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He won't post the whole article because the article is parody. i.e. not serious

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 03-02-2005 06:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Goddamnit, i must read it.

EDIT: Nevermind. The craving has passed, momentum has been lost.

Last edited by Ryoki on 03-02-2005 06:25 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 03-02-2005 06:24 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

its not a parody...

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 03-02-2005 06:24 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Freakaloin wrote:
actually he was killed cuz he didn't want vietnam or cuba...

:icon27: :icon27:

He was the one who started the US attacks in Indochina and the terrorist campaign against Cuba.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 03-02-2005 06:28 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Freakaloin wrote:
its not a parody...

why not post the whole article then geoff?

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 03-02-2005 06:28 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan...thats right...he was convinced od doing all that by his joint chiefs...ut then he changed his mind and....DEAD...

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 03-02-2005 06:33 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

his son and daughter in law and their child were all in the house when he shot himself. Are they in on it geoff?

Mar. 2, 2005. 07:47 AM

ASPEN, Colo. (AP) — Hunter S. Thompson's body was found in a chair in the kitchen in front of his typewriter with the word ``counselor" typed in the centre of the page, according to sheriff's reports.

The word was typed on stationery from the Fourth Amendment Foundation, which was started to defend victims of unwarranted search and seizure, according to reports released Tuesday.

It was not immediately known what, if any, significance the word had to the founder of "gonzo" journalism or to his family.

Juan Thompson found his father dead on Feb. 20 from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head. After reporting the death, Juan Thompson walked outside the Woody Creek home and fired three shotgun blasts into the air.

"Juan told me he had shot a shotgun into the air to mark the passing of his father," Pitkin County Deputy Sheriff John Armstrong said in his report.

Juan Thompson was allowed to go into the kitchen alone to drape a golden orange scarf over his father's shoulders, according to Armstrong. Jennifer Winkel Thompson, Juan Thompson's wife, said the family had purchased the silk scarf in Florence, Italy, and gave it to Hunter Thompson the night before.

The couple and their six-year-old son were in the house when Thompson, 67, took a handgun, put it to his mouth and fired.

A soft-sided gun case was found at Thompson's feet along with a spent shell casing, according to reports.

The family has cancelled plans for a public gathering in favour of a private service. A public event will be held at a later date. Plans also are in the works to blast Thompson's ashes from a cannon, which was one of the author's wishes.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 03-02-2005 06:45 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
his son and daughter in law and their child were all in the house when he shot himself. Are they in on it goof?

Mar. 2, 2005. 07:47 AM

ASPEN, Colo. (AP) — Hunter S. Thompson's body was found in a chair in the kitchen in front of his typewriter with the word ``counselor" typed in the centre of the page, according to sheriff's reports.

The word was typed on stationery from the Fourth Amendment Foundation, which was started to defend victims of unwarranted search and seizure, according to reports released Tuesday.

It was not immediately known what, if any, significance the word had to the founder of "gonzo" journalism or to his family.

Juan Thompson found his father dead on Feb. 20 from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head. After reporting the death, Juan Thompson walked outside the Woody Creek home and fired three shotgun blasts into the air.

"Juan told me he had shot a shotgun into the air to mark the passing of his father," Pitkin County Deputy Sheriff John Armstrong said in his report.

Juan Thompson was allowed to go into the kitchen alone to drape a golden orange scarf over his father's shoulders, according to Armstrong. Jennifer Winkel Thompson, Juan Thompson's wife, said the family had purchased the silk scarf in Florence, Italy, and gave it to Hunter Thompson the night before.

The couple and their six-year-old son were in the house when Thompson, 67, took a handgun, put it to his mouth and fired.

A soft-sided gun case was found at Thompson's feet along with a spent shell casing, according to reports.

The family has cancelled plans for a public gathering in favour of a private service. A public event will be held at a later date. Plans also are in the works to blast Thompson's ashes from a cannon, which was one of the author's wishes.

moron alert...

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 03-02-2005 06:46 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

aye

Who's that man, Mommy?
Who's that man, Mommy?
PostPosted: 03-02-2005 07:02 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

twice :D

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 03-03-2005 06:39 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

more evidence surfaces...have u guys heard about all the scientists and microbiologists dying since 911? many other political autors have also been dying right before release books... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/ma ... warned.htm

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 03-03-2005 06:43 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I had to kill him, I cant turn down a contract.

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 03-03-2005 06:46 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Tens of thousands of people have died since 9/11. More evidence? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Evidently ninjas were used to kill HST, as HIS FUCKING KID WAS HOME WHEN IT HAPPENED. OR DID HE DO IT???? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 03-03-2005 06:54 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

look into nerdshade...its well known several hundred jigh level microbiologist have died unnatural deaths since 911...its not a small percentage of them...in fact...its most of them...kinda weird...

straight at you
straight at you
PostPosted: 03-03-2005 07:00 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Actually, that part is true.

And most of them were doing the same research.

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 03-03-2005 07:07 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Freakaloin wrote:

Link dead?

EDIT: also, Rook got something readable about that? It's a boring day, i must read something exciting - even if it's not true.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 03-03-2005 07:10 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

link works great for me...u should see hunter, johnny dep and that mexican...

straight at you
straight at you
PostPosted: 03-03-2005 07:37 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ryoki wrote:
Freakaloin wrote:

Link dead?

EDIT: also, Rook got something readable about that? It's a boring day, i must read something exciting - even if it's not true.

Most of the stuff I've read about it was in one of those old-timey manual books, but I'll try to hunt down some links when I get a break.
:icon31:

BLARG
BLARG
PostPosted: 03-03-2005 11:18 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

TheRealZimbabwe wrote:

It's ridiculous to believe that. Anyone remember how the death of JFK wasn't even disputed anymore before 9/11? Everyone practically knew Oswald didn't do it. (Remember the ending of the movie "The Rock" for example, and many others. There was no question whether Oswald or somebody else did it. The only question was: Who did it?)

Then, 9/11 comes along and everyone who doubts the government becomes a conspiracy theorist. AND OF COURSE ALL THEORIES ARE LIES! JUST LIKE THE EVOLUTION THEORY IS A LIE, RIGHT?

I'd bet by life that JFK was NOT killed by Oswald.

Who's that man, Mommy?
Who's that man, Mommy?
PostPosted: 03-03-2005 11:23 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

just as martin luther king was assassinated.

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 03-03-2005 11:33 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

SplishSplash wrote:
TheRealZimbabwe wrote:

It's ridiculous to believe that. Anyone remember how the death of JFK wasn't even disputed anymore before 9/11? Everyone practically knew Oswald didn't do it. (Remember the ending of the movie "The Rock" for example, and many others. There was no question whether Oswald or somebody else did it. The only question was: Who did it?)

Then, 9/11 comes along and everyone who doubts the government becomes a conspiracy theorist. AND OF COURSE ALL THEORIES ARE LIES! JUST LIKE THE EVOLUTION THEORY IS A LIE, RIGHT?

That's just retarded! I hope that was sarcasm.

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 03-03-2005 06:00 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

SplishSplash wrote:
TheRealZimbabwe wrote:

It's funny that you say this, because the biggest conspiracy theorist I know is one of the guys I work with. He used to work in Texas, he took the big tour of Dealey Plaza and visited the Book Depository, plus he's done YEARS of research on the subject(he's 44). He thinks Oswald shot JFK. He was a patsy for a larger group that orchestrated the whole thing, but he's confident that Oswald was the shooter.
Weird.

straight at you
straight at you
PostPosted: 03-03-2005 06:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You know, a lot of people say Oswald couldn't have been the shooter because it was impossible to make the shots he made from that location in the amount of time he would have had to make them.

I saw a documentary once, where a 70-year-old former sharpshooter made the shots with the exact same bolt-action rifle Oswald supposedly used.

There is really no way whatsoever to prove what happened one way or the other by using physical analysis after the fact. It just can't be done. The only way it could ever have been proven, I think, is if someone could have proven which people were where at which exact times, by their own, or witnesses' testimony, as well as proving they had the motive and the means to do it.

There's no way it'll ever be proven one way or the other; it's too late.

It's Sabotage!
It's Sabotage!
PostPosted: 03-03-2005 07:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

R00k wrote:

There's no way it'll ever be proven one way or the other; it's too late.

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF A TIME MACHINE ROOK?! THEY HAVE THEM IN AREA-51 THEY JUST CAN'T LET THE PUBLIC KNOW OF THEM OR HISTORY COULD GET ALTERED! gah i'm amazed at the stupidity of some of the people on this forum :rolleyes:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.