Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        h. thompson was murdered...working on 911 story...

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 

straight at you
straight at you
PostPosted: 03-03-2005 07:11 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm one of those stupid people according to some.

But only about 40% of the time.

Knight of the Sad Countenance
Knight of the Sad Countenance
PostPosted: 03-03-2005 07:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I keep looking for the " block this retards posts" option...but its just not there. :mad:

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 03-03-2005 10:16 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I read a magazine article somewhere that mentioned that there is a police tape that has all the sounds of the JFK assassination on it, it was used in the initial inquests but now has become so fragile that it can't be played any more. Someone has invented a system of mapping all the grooves of the recording without even touching the original, and then creating a copy of it, it comes out without all the static and hissing as well. They are going to be working on making a copy of the tape again so they can listen to the gunshots to determine if they all came from the same gun or multiple guns. Very interesting and also something concrete, not based on speculation.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.