Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        sys0p

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 

PostPosted: 03-06-2005 03:23 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

feedback wrote:
Such a sweet sweet man. :icon14:

aye, good man

Internet is serious business
Internet is serious business
PostPosted: 03-06-2005 06:58 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

sys0p can you send me a bottle with some of your sweat and backhair in it? thanks.

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 03-07-2005 02:57 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

PostPosted: 03-07-2005 03:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Jesus you're desperate for attention fatass.

Oh wait I just gave you some, damn you got your fix.

Trainee
Trainee
PostPosted: 03-07-2005 03:12 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

talk about calling the kettle black.

FUCK OFF SUCARK you cunt

get ready for the sucker punch!
get ready for the sucker punch!
PostPosted: 03-07-2005 03:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

sys0p wrote:
Cheers man. I went for his jaw, but I was abit off and ended hitting him in the teeth, and he lost his front left one. People don't sue each other for that stuff over here, too many punches are thrown over stupid shit, solicitors would never get a break.

ohhhh fuck yeah. in that case, :icon14: out here they sue you for fuck everything.

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 03-07-2005 04:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

he lost a tooth so thats pernament damage, you are either gonna pay money to him or go to jail.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 03-07-2005 05:14 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

feedback wrote:
shaft wrote:
people should learn to control their tempers.

Gosh you tell him, it's about time somebody set him straight!
Gosh!

hey, no problem.

PostPosted: 03-07-2005 05:31 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Strangler wrote:
he lost a tooth so thats pernament damage, you are either gonna pay money to him or go to jail.

Thanks for the info, Strangler Q.C. I'll let my other solicitor know asap. I honestly thought they were going to let me walk out of the door with a pat on the back, boy is my face red!

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 03-07-2005 06:44 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

maybe unless you apologise and start crying and saying how sorry you are or make up some medical excuse for your outrage. Than you wont have to pay any compensations.

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 03-07-2005 06:45 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hey Strangler has friends on the inside, he might be able to get you a compatable bunkmate whos's got your back.

PostPosted: 03-07-2005 06:52 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Strangler wrote:
maybe unless you apologise and start crying and saying how sorry you are or make up some medical excuse for your outrage. Than you wont have to pay any compensations.

I'd like to introduce you to my group of friends. People that HAVE been in jail for many years and who've been in situations you talk about all the time so that you could see that you are nothing like them and that way you could maybe STFU about this stupid shit.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.