Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        DÉCK Backlit Keyboard

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: nada

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 05:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

dynomite606 wrote:

uh...its a quake forum!!! i swear the iq in this place is LOW
Its a gaming keyboard, dont hurt your brain trying to make it do things it was not intended for.

Listen dipshit, You seem to be the one with the comprehension problem. I know where we are. That doesn't change the fact that we obviously after 6 fucking pages are trying to tell you that we don't just game and those extra keys come in very handy. We don't like the fucking thing, go pimp it somewhere else. What are you, 10 fucking years old? Jesus fucking christ I've seen some dense people in my life. But this takes the cake.

Soccer Practice!
Soccer Practice!
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 05:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

dynomite606 wrote:

well its a fucking quake forum and i brought something for show and tell. the saitek is way too big. not what i am lookin for. saitek also makes a game pad i ditched for a nyko, so fuck saitek.

LEARN TO USE QUOTES

FUCK!

Soccer Practice!
Soccer Practice!
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 05:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scourge34 wrote:
dynomite606 wrote:

Its a gaming keyboard, dont hurt your brain trying to make it do things it was not intended for.

Listen dipshit, You seem to be the one with the comprehension problem. I know where we are. That doesn't change the fact that we obviously after 6 fucking pages are trying to tell you that we don't just game and those extra keys come in very handy. We don't like the fucking thing, go pimp it somewhere else. What are you, 10 fucking years old? Jesus fucking christ I've seen some dense people in my life. But this takes the cake.

Yep, i just used my 10 key to order new computer parts.. ^_^

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 05:52 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ffs he's still defending that cramped less funtional glow in the dark pos? :icon27:

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 05:52 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ok, what happened here, WHY is this thread so long ?

Commander
Commander

scourge34 wrote:
dynomite606 wrote:

what i dont get is you fucking lame asses still here just trolling around. and i dont give a fuck what you and the rest your lame ass friends think, fuck how many times do i have to explain it...

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 05:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

SOAPboy wrote:
dynomite606 wrote:

our iqs are low because we dont like shitty keyboards..

wow..

:icon32:

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 05:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

bitWISE wrote:
dynomite606 wrote:
bitWISE wrote:
dynomite606 wrote:
sirstrongbad wrote:
i visited their site and perused their products. sorry, but i won't be buying anything from them until that fix their Javascript runtime error that shows up in the top left of the browser window.

how lame. i did not have a problem with that. try maintaing your computer.

If they can't even build a web site that is compatible with the big 3 (ie, mozilla based, opera) then why the hell would we trust their eCommerce solution? When the site looks like it was hacked together by a 15 year old who just installed photoshop I am not going to buy their stuff unless it is something I HAVE to have.

so go camp your fucking lame ass somewhere else.

i would not expect a fuckin kid to be able to comprehend this...

Many of us on this forum are IT professionals and we think the product and the site sucks. Its that simple.

Bück Dich
Bück Dich

dynomite606 wrote:
what i dont get is you fucking lame asses still here just trolling around. and i dont give a fuck what you and the rest your lame ass friends think, fuck how many times do i have to explain it...

Then please, fuck off

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 05:54 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

dynomite606 wrote:

now this is me talking but you do seem like a slight bit of a giant willy to me :shrug:

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 05:54 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:

i started it, i found "the deck" on the net, provided links and consequently got flamed.

Elite
Elite

dynomite606 wrote:
i dont give a fuck what you and the rest your lame ass friends think, fuck how many times do i have to explain it...

THEN WHY IN THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL HERE DEFENDING IT?

Fucking pimp that thing here:
http://www.forumplanet.com/counterstrike/

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 05:55 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Bdw3 wrote:
dynomite606 wrote:
i dont give a fuck what you and the rest your lame ass friends think, fuck how many times do i have to explain it...

you fucking dumbasses. i dont play gay ass counterstrike.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 05:55 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

dynomite606 wrote:
scourge34 wrote:
dynomite606 wrote:

so what you are saying, Us ( the majority ) Are the lame ass's, Wile you ( the Minority, Sales man ) are the Clearly superior person..

You are startign to reek of goof.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 05:56 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Bdw3 wrote:
dynomite606 wrote:

i was waiting for that!

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 05:56 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lets get him and geoff in an arguement

ROUND 1

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 05:57 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

dynomite606 wrote:

Well, that's about the only group I can think of that may be intrested in that gayass keyboard...

oh and congrats an figuring out the quote button. :icon14:

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 05:58 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

dynomite606 wrote:

So what? Those are the people who would most likely find it usefull.

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 05:59 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
lets get him and goof in an arguement

ROUND 1

:icon19: That <b>would</b> be entertaining.

The voices in your head
The voices in your head
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 05:59 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Bdw3 wrote:

Thats what I've been wondering since page 1. He wasted all this time here defending his sales pitch instead of moving on to people who might actually be interested.

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 06:00 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So what? Those are the people who would most likely find it usefull.[/quote]

i have no fuckin interest in countersrike, thats what.

Soccer Practice!
Soccer Practice!
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 06:00 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

dynomite606 wrote:
losCHUNK wrote:

i started it, i found "the deck" on the net, provided links and consequently got flamed.

no.. we said it was shit, the site was a joke, and the company was a noname nobody company that none of us would shell out a 100 bucks too..

YOU then proceded to get defensive and dig yourself a hole..

Good fucking game noob..

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 06:01 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

[/quote]
Thats what I've been wondering since page 1. He wasted all this time here defending his sales pitch instead of moving on to people who might actually be interested.[/quote]

u just dont fuckin get it. owell.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 06:01 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

look at what this threads done with us

we CAN come together and work as a team

Commander
Commander

SOAPboy wrote:
dynomite606 wrote:
losCHUNK wrote:

no.. we said it was shit, the site was a joke, and the company was a noname nobody company that none of us would shell out a 100 bucks too..

YOU then proceded to get defensive and dig yourself a hole..

Good fucking game noob..

uh...ure the only hole here...fag

Elite
Elite

yet you have an interest to sit there and defend your self from attacks from people that dont care what shiet product you are selling?

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 06:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

dynomite606 wrote:
i have no fuckin interest in countersrike, thats what.

Well we're even then, because we have no interest in the keyboard.

The voices in your head
The voices in your head
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 06:03 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:

Q3W....owning n00bs since '99.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 06:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Tormentius wrote:
losCHUNK wrote:

Q3W....owning n00bs since '99.

I had a good work over in 2000 :tear:

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 06:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:icon11:

Motion to lock thread and let it die!

Commander
Commander

AmIdYfReAk wrote:
yet you have an interest to sit there and defend your self from attacks from people that dont care what shiet product you are selling?

its not mine,

Jesus of Suburbia
Jesus of Suburbia
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 06:04 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:

:lub:

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 06:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I wonder how long we can keep him here struggling? 5 hours so far. :icon19:

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 06:06 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Bdw3 wrote:

I had a good work over in 2000 :tear:

I had one in '02. :icon32:

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 06:07 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scourge34 wrote:
I wonder how long we can keep him here struggling? 5 hours so far. :icon19:

im hoping for another little wile, people that are walking around my house are thinking im crazy with all of the laughter. its starting to hurt :)

dynomite606 wrote:
AmIdYfReAk wrote:

its not mine,

it dosent need to be yours to sell it, NT though.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.