Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        What circle of hell are you going to be in?

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 

PostPosted: 03-17-2005 01:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So you've had gay lovers before...

Fickle Bastard
Fickle Bastard
PostPosted: 03-17-2005 01:59 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus wrote:
So you've had gay lovers before...

Much to your disappointment I'm sure, no. I answered yes to it being okay to be a pimp, and some other things that I can't be bothered to go back and look for.

You going to tell me it's not okay to be a pimp? :icon26:

PostPosted: 03-17-2005 02:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hey I clicked yes on that one too. I AM a pimp. Well I'm pimping... :D

PostPosted: 03-17-2005 02:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'll do a test and see how bad I can get without being gay to see if your fibbing.

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 03-17-2005 02:30 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 03-17-2005 02:34 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Fickle Bastard
Fickle Bastard
PostPosted: 03-17-2005 02:34 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I was pretty honest about generally having little to no regard whatsoever for my fellow man. Most of the 'bomb the hell out of,' 'kill 'em all' and 'Morals are relative' sorts of questions I answered yes, so I'm guessing that might have something to do with my score.

I really don't like people in general. :D Of course there's a few exceptions.

PostPosted: 03-17-2005 02:49 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah I tried to do it again but it took me more than 10 minutes and wouldn't give me my score so I cursed and bitched at the web designer and told myself if I ever met him I'd punch him in the face for an hour and stop 10 minutes away from 1 hour just to be ironic.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 03-17-2005 02:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

diabolical besier hugger in disguise
PostPosted: 03-17-2005 03:01 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Im a heretic, yay.

Fickle Bastard
Fickle Bastard
PostPosted: 03-17-2005 03:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

corsair wrote:
Im a heretic, yay.

Good, now go give me all that free ram. :icon25:

Do the chickens have large talons?
PostPosted: 03-17-2005 03:15 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It said I was level seven.

god dammit

oh yeah....it said extreme by the level seven. dont knwo what that means

Last edited by andyman on 03-17-2005 03:34 PM, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 03-17-2005 03:16 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I oppose gods very existance, you'd think that'd mean something to him :icon19:

PostPosted: 03-17-2005 03:19 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

that sounds like a contradictory phrase

I don't think you exist, i wonder if that bothers you. And by wondering if it bothers you, I ponder the idea that you exist. wtf

god xor reason
god xor reason
PostPosted: 03-17-2005 03:30 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Damn. First time I filled it out a got a 2 but high scores across the board. Then I went back and tried changing some that I was 50/50 on. Still level 2 but with very high on everything above.

PostPosted: 03-17-2005 03:42 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

andyman wrote:
that sounds like a contradictory phrase

I don't think you exist, i wonder if that bothers you. And by wondering if it bothers you, I ponder the idea that you exist. wtf

OR it could be taken as sarcasm at the fact that humans invented god and all these little levels of purgatory bullshit with certain deeds pertaining to certain levels. Of course anyone else with a grade 2 education would realize this.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 03-17-2005 03:46 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shut it sackus :icon34:

PostPosted: 03-17-2005 03:47 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i replaced the word god for a reason, that way it wouldnt be a religious statement. anyone with a 2nd grade education could see that.

you said deeds, wtfookles

I'm advanced
I'm advanced
PostPosted: 03-17-2005 03:48 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

levels:
Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Very Low
Level 2 | High
Level 3 | Very High
Level 4 | Very High
Level 5 | Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very High
Level 7 | Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge | Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus | Moderate

PostPosted: 03-17-2005 03:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:dork: Don't try not to sound stupid, you're too late. You chose your icon wisely.

PostPosted: 03-17-2005 03:55 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus wrote:
:dork: Don't try not to sound stupid.

that actually fucked with my head....im tired. bedtime

PostPosted: 03-17-2005 04:00 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Big surprise...

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 03-18-2005 02:08 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

looks like a bunch of us will be partying on lev 6

if i somehow find a way to belive in god, i might make it to limbo. other very high rating for for level 2

I'm in good company sooner or later from what I can tell based on all y'all's results. Of course at that point all I'll ever be saying is, "it burns!"

PostPosted: 03-18-2005 02:19 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Chemical Burn wrote:
corsair wrote:
Im a heretic, yay.

Good, now go give me all that free ram. :icon25:

heres a coupon, worth 2 pieces of choise on printout:

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 03-18-2005 04:36 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

6- The City of Dis

PostPosted: 03-18-2005 04:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Very Low
Level 2 | Very High
Level 3 | High
Level 4 | Very High
Level 5 | Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very High
Level 7 | High
Level 8- the Malebolge | Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus | High

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 03-18-2005 05:23 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Bück Dich
Bück Dich
PostPosted: 03-18-2005 05:39 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Purgatory Repenting Believers Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Very Low
Level 2 Lustful High
Level 3 Gluttonous High
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious High
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Very High
Level 7 Violent Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers High
Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous High

eepberries
eepberries
PostPosted: 03-18-2005 06:24 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

First Level of Hell - Limbo

Charon ushers you across the river Acheron, and you find yourself upon the brink of grief's abysmal valley. You are in Limbo, a place of sorrow without torment. You encounter a seven-walled castle, and within those walls you find rolling fresh meadows illuminated by the light of reason, whereabout many shades dwell. These are the virtuous pagans, the great philosophers and authors, unbaptised children, and others unfit to enter the kingdom of heaven. You share company with Caesar, Homer, Virgil, Socrates, and Aristotle. There is no punishment here, and the atmosphere is peaceful, yet sad.

Black Magic
Black Magic
PostPosted: 03-18-2005 07:23 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i didn't really ever think of myself as "virtuous" ... but you slags make me look like a saint. :icon32:

Soccer Practice!
Soccer Practice!
PostPosted: 03-18-2005 07:30 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 03-18-2005 08:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Seventh Level of Hell

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 03-18-2005 08:33 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Purgatory
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven.

you fuckers just got owned.

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 03-18-2005 10:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Fourth Level of Hell

Just before the river Styx is the Fourth Level of Hell. Here, the prodigal and the avaricious suffer their punishment, as they roll weights back and forth against one another. You will share eternal damnation with others who either wasted and lived greedily and insatiably, or who stockpiled their fortunes, hoarding everything and sharing nothing. Plutus, the wolf-like demon of wealth, dwells here.

See you guys there! :)

Faded Dream
Faded Dream
PostPosted: 03-19-2005 12:11 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Dr_Watson wrote:
http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

see you in hell fellas.
wonder if lucifer has a LAN between circles we can game on?

Quote:
The wretched King Minos has decided your fate. His tale wraps around his body 2 times.
The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Second Level of Hell!

Second Level of Hell

You have come to a place mute of all light, where the wind bellows as the sea does in a tempest. This is the realm where the lustful spend eternity. Here, sinners are blown around endlessly by the unforgiving winds of unquenchable desire as punishment for their transgressions. The infernal hurricane that never rests hurtles the spirits onward in its rapine, whirling them round, and smiting, it molests them. You have betrayed reason at the behest of your appetite for pleasure, and so here you are doomed to remain. Cleopatra and Helen of Troy are two that share in your fate.

6th layer...the one with the Furies of course

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.