Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        I need a picture...

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 

Bbbllrrrrzzppp!!
Bbbllrrrrzzppp!!
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 10:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

As I say, I think I put my foot in it afterwards with a message that I sent her. It really must have upset her.

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 10:57 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

what message did you send her?

HEY BITCH U BETTER NOT BE CHAETING FUCKER.

?

Bbbllrrrrzzppp!!
Bbbllrrrrzzppp!!
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 11:04 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

you know what, I wont say.

1: because theres no point, its over now and more or less sorted...

and

2: I cant be assed to type the fucker out :icon19:

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 11:05 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ahhh go on, you couldve give us the jist of it in less letters than that last post :)

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 11:06 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

word

Approaching the singularity
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 11:21 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

yea, this was a waste of time

rep
rep
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 05:24 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

boo wrote:
heheh.
Well, basicaly, she done "something" with "someone" AGES ago in york whilst she was staying at her brothers. we werent going out at the time and i was oblivious to what had happened but when she come back, whilst at school, she was going on about this "someone" giving her hickes and such. (We had gone out before) one day, she told me she didnt want to go out with this someone, that she wanted me back.

long story short, We split up in september last year, her going to college was taking its toll on us and the amount of time we saw each other. THEN i found out what she had done. I was stoked to think what she had done with "someone" whilst not actualy going out with them. I fell out with her yadayada yada.

We got back together the 11th of december been fine since. Now, shes going to york next week, I asked her to promise me shell be carefull and wont do anything stupid. She phoned last night and said, "anything stupid? like what? "something" with someone else" and i said yes. she promised me she wouldnt.

I then went and put my foot in it. basicaly, and now, im shit scared that im gonna loose her :tear:

Dekard wrote:
Id vsll ehr myself if I had her number.

Vslling sll vsrs, vslling sll vsrs! We hsxe v bsnk robbery in progress! Vunts.

Are you a teenager, boo? With this level of relationship maturity, I'm going to guess that you're a few days over seventeen. There's nothing to be ashamed of... You'll realize in due time that no one cares, and people fuck each other all the time... Sometimes in the ass. Sometimes, I hear that boys cheat on their girlfriends with a boy just so they can sleep with them again and tell them, "HAHAHA! You fucked a gay dude! How desperate are you?!" It doesn't work when women do it, however, because lesbians are attractive to men, and an accepted reality of sexuality.

Whilst.

vvvv Quality Post vvvv
Kracus wrote:
:dork:

Last edited by rep on 02-10-2005 05:31 PM, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: 02-10-2005 05:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:dork:

Knight of the Sad Countenance
Knight of the Sad Countenance
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 05:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So2 wrote:

LMFAO!1!!1111!!!\\

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 04:57 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Why WHY did i read this entire thread. :tear:

PostPosted: 02-11-2005 05:30 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Grudge wrote:
yea, this was a waste of time

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.