Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        4 0f 8 -> The Trilogy continues!!!

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 4 0f 8 -> The Trilogy continues!!!

PostPosted: 09-30-2006 09:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:icon34: - Ya thought it was over? There was no more? The Legions have fled...it was all a fake.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fool! What does Eternal mean? It means forever! Never Ending! That is ME What I am MY Destiny!

Quake Wars come 1st quater 2k7 and this installment puts the fat to the beef and sheds light on the Legions of THane...why were we not banned? Why after so many cries were we not taken out?

Well the answer lies in the fact that certain members of the admin community were Legions themselves but they had to play the role I gave them and not expose themselves...until now!!!! :icon26:

Http://Horkathane.com/movies/4-0f-8.wmv

Last edited by Guest on 09-30-2006 09:15 PM, edited 2 times in total.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 09-30-2006 09:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Get fucked ey :drool: :icon34:

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 09-30-2006 09:23 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Horka, have you thought about manscaping?

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 09-30-2006 09:25 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HorkaThane wrote:
:icon34: - Ya thought it was over? There was no more? The Legions have fled...it was all a fake.

Fool! What does Eternal mean? It means forever! Never Ending! That is ME What I am MY Destiny!

Quake Wars come 1st quater 2k7 and this installment puts the fat to the beef and sheds light on the Legions of THane...why were we not banned? Why after so many cries were we not taken out?

Well the answer lies in the fact that certain members of the admin community were Legions themselves but they had to play the role I gave them and not expose themselves...until now!!!! :icon26:

Moron.

PostPosted: 09-30-2006 09:27 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Bdw3 wrote:
Horka, have you thought about manscaping?

I've only thought about...
:rtcw: UNLIMITED POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rtcw:

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 09-30-2006 09:30 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

That's right, you've only thought about it.

PostPosted: 09-30-2006 09:31 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Law wrote:
HorkaThane wrote:

Moron.

No You are the moron! You will be defeated! You will be denounced, destroyed and obliterated at my command! Make no mistake I have not gone soft I have become even more powerful!! I will Kull the herd in Quake Wars and if you want to face me now BRING IT to BF2142 Oct 17 and ArchLord Oct 6th! I am there spreading the Terror of the Legions of THane, and expanding my EMPIRE that will CRUSH ALL THAT OPPOSE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon34:

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 09-30-2006 09:32 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HorkaThane wrote:
Law wrote:
HorkaThane wrote:

Moron.

No You are the moron! You will be defeated! You will be denounced, destroyed and obliterated at my command! Make no mistake I have not gone soft I have become even more powerful!! I will Kull the herd in Quake Wars and if you want to face me not BRING IT to BF2142 Oct 17 and ArchLord Oct 6th! I am there spreading the Terror of the Legions of THane, and expanding my EMPIRE that will CRUSH ALL THAT OPPOSE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon34:

Shut up dickhead.

PostPosted: 09-30-2006 09:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Law wrote:
That's right, you've only thought about it.

Fool! I am your God! You will follow me and pay tribute to me and fall on your knees before me!!!

You will have no other Gods before me!

You will be Legion or be dead! :icon34:

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 09-30-2006 10:11 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The only person who will be falling on their knees before you is your boyfriend.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 09-30-2006 10:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Law wrote:
The only person who will be falling on their knees before you is your boyfriend.

See, this is exactly why i brought up manscaping.

Horka, you might take a look at the Philips Bodygroom.
http://www.amazon.com/Philips-Norelco-B ... UTF8&s=hpc

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 10-01-2006 02:43 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

you have no idea what a 'trilogy' is do you

- Metal God -
- Metal God -
PostPosted: 10-01-2006 03:10 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I thought Four of Eight was a Borg

Your Daddy
Your Daddy
PostPosted: 10-01-2006 05:29 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Horka is the greatest. The greatest what I'm not sure.

PostPosted: 10-04-2006 10:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Things fall apart, the center cannot hold, anarchy is loosed upon the world, the blood filled tide is dim and everywhere the ceremony of Innocense is drowned...

And what rough beast slouches its way past the hour of midnight to Quake Wars waiting to be born! :icon34:

The Legacy continues!
The Fire still burns!
Your armor awaits you!
Dust it off or be destroyed!
The Horka Thane is more than eternal!
The Horka Thane is Dominion!

You want Thane Now? Bring it to ArchLord and Battlefield 2142 when it launches!...Now Archlord vid!!!
:rtcw: Http://horkathane.com/movies/archlord1.wmv :rtcw:

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 10-04-2006 10:42 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Are you waiting for an engraved invitation to go fuck yourself?

PostPosted: 10-06-2006 08:46 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You are nothing! you have no power! I even bring Literacy to the Forum! I educatue you I entertain and I indulge you to follow me because you NEED my leadership! I am the baddest mofo that has ever lived and I will prove it in BF2142 and Quake Wars!

THE LEGIONS OF THANE ARE BACK IN FULL POWER!
:rtcw: I AM ETERNAL :rtcw:

I KEEP MY WORD!
THE LEGIONS HAVE OUT LIVED ALL THE SHORT TERM FOOLS LIKE INOLEN, GEOFF, ETC...HAHAHAHA! I AM HERE FOR LIFE, ITS MY DESTINY! :icon34:

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 10-06-2006 08:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Dark Metal wrote:
Horka is the greatest. The greatest what I'm not sure.

He's the Greatest Six-pack Drinking but not showing Silver-suited Butt Pirate I've ever seen on the Internet!

PostPosted: 10-06-2006 10:24 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Jeez horka get a clue. Goof's vid card thread got more response than this thread. You're just embarassing yourself now.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 10-06-2006 10:40 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Different account Scourge? :o

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 10-06-2006 10:43 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

wtf :olo:

Is this fag still at it?

PostPosted: 10-06-2006 10:45 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Captain Mazda wrote:
Different account Scourge? :o

What was your first clue Einstein?

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 10-06-2006 10:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ze...nvm.

PostPosted: 10-06-2006 10:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:D

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 10-06-2006 10:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:lub:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.