Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Reason #999,999,819,182,312 to be a vegan -> Finger food.

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Reason #999,999,819,182,312 to be a vegan -> Finger food.

rep
rep
PostPosted: 03-28-2005 05:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ImageImage

A woman said she bit into a partial finger served in a bowl of chili at a Wendy's restaurant, leading authorities to a fingerprint database Thursday to determine who lost the digit.
The incident Tuesday night at a San Jose, Calif., Wendy's restaurant left the unidentified customer ill and distraught, said Joy Alexiou, a spokeswoman for the Santa Clara County Health Department.
Employees at the Wendy's were checked and the fingertip didn't come from any of them, officials said, adding that the well-cooked finger may have come from a food processing plant that supplies the company.
Denny Lynch, a spokesman for Wendy's International Inc., based in Dublin, Ohio, (btw, Dublin is a shithole.) said there have been no reports to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration of injuries at any supplier of chili ingredients to Wendy's.
"All of our chili suppliers report no accidents," he said.
Health officials said the fingertip was approximately 1 1/2 inches long. They believe it belongs to a woman because of the long, manicured nail.
Investigators seized the remaining chili and closed the restaurant for a few hours.
Alexiou said the woman, who asked officials not to identify her, is at minimal risk of contracting illnesses from the finger because the chili was cooked. And therefor she shouldn't worry about eating more of the obviously human chili.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=s ... inger_food

In related news, a friend of mine in Ohio worked for a while at a meat processing plant that supplied Taco Bell, Arby's, Wendy's, and White Castle with their ground and burger-type meats. He told me of the horrible conditions of the place, where people were sneezing and a fat guy he used to watch would always lift up his shirt and scratch all over his back with his nails and then immediately get back to work handling chuck-style beef. He also told me that it wasn't rare for them to forget to add essential preservatives and salt by mistake, and the meat would then be ruined after 3 days, but since they [the employee] gets in trouble if they report a mistake, they [he specifically] never said a word about it.

I heard similar stories from a former Oscar-Mayer worker who said sides of cattle would fall on the [cow] piss and shit on the floor and then be put back up on hooks without any cleaning.

Bon Appétit, you cretins.

straight at you
straight at you
PostPosted: 03-28-2005 05:44 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yea, and I shit all over your soybean fields every chance I get.

That's what you had for lunch yesterday.

Who's that man, Mommy?
Who's that man, Mommy?
PostPosted: 03-28-2005 06:00 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

R00k wrote:

:icon19:

EYE gee EM!
EYE gee EM!
PostPosted: 03-28-2005 06:13 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Actually, R00k is sort of on the right track. Grown vegetables are rarely any healthier than meat. It is all in how you prepare the food.
I will agree with rep on this, though: eating meat from fast food joints is iffy, as is eating ANYTHING from fast food -- veggies included. Meat prepared by and bought from your local butcher is a much better bet.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 03-28-2005 06:14 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i fuck men...

4days Joined: 15 Apr 2002
PostPosted: 03-28-2005 06:22 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

werldhed wrote:
Actually, R00k is sort of on the right track. Grown vegetables are rarely any healthier than meat. It is all in how you prepare the food.
I will agree with rep on this, though: eating meat from fast food joints is iffy, as is eating ANYTHING from fast food -- veggies included. Meat prepared by and bought from your local butcher is a much better bet.

aye - i'll buy stuff from the supermarket if i'm hungry and short on time (so a few times a week :)) but there's a great butcher/deli in town where the bulk of our meat comes from. they sell venison, which is healthy, tasty stuff - if a bit pricey. also do these really lush burgers, which as far as i can tell are basically a good sunday lunch compressed into a pattie.

god xor reason
god xor reason
PostPosted: 03-28-2005 07:58 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Are you calling Dublin a shithole rep? Dublin is not only a the most beautiful part of Columbus but the majority of Columbus' corporate buildings are there. They don't even allow billboards or those 100 foot tall McDonald's signs.

Let me guess...you're one of the hundred mexican dudes who works at the resturants?

PostPosted: 03-28-2005 01:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Like he ever set foot in dublin anyway... what a retard.

Anyhow, finding a finger in my food would definitely make me pretty fucking mad. I'd lose it.

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 03-28-2005 02:04 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Old.

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 03-28-2005 02:10 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

fuck off

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 03-28-2005 03:45 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Old.

rep
rep
PostPosted: 03-28-2005 07:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

R00k wrote:

That's what you had for lunch yesterday.

So did you. Soy protein is used in regular meat at places like Taco Bell and Wendy's too.

rep
rep
PostPosted: 03-28-2005 07:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus wrote:
Like he ever set foot in dublin anyway... what a retard.

Anyhow, finding a finger in my food would definitely make me pretty fucking mad. I'd lose it.

I used to live a few miles away. It's a snobby area, but it's false-snob. Plenty of rape going on in that area. Oh yeah shitWISE, I'm a real spic here. That's why I'm always talking about the troubles of having the Mexicans in America.

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 03-28-2005 07:44 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

fuck...I thought you were banned...too bad

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 03-28-2005 07:46 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Freakaloin wrote:
i fuck men...

:lol:

Always Watching
Always Watching
PostPosted: 03-28-2005 08:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Is it just me or is there something wrong with those demonic faces in the pics that cunt posted?

I mean I see swirls from finger print lines but wtf?

And yet as old as this story is we dont hear anything new?

Conspericy?

Food for thought.

:)

rep
rep
PostPosted: 03-29-2005 04:23 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ForM wrote:

Conspericy?

Food for thought.

You need to eat some alphabet soup.

On the matter of the subject, no one has come forward saying they lost a finger. This is something that would probably require medical attention, unless you're as tough as I am.

My guess is that a worker or someone who knows a worker at one of these places killed a person and took their body in little by little to dispose of it in the mixture of other meats. Meat industry workers are desensitized to gore... It wouldn't be below their standards to bring in human flesh and sneak it in.

It's preposterous to suggest that a finger lasted in this good of condition through the entire slaughtering process. The only point I could see a finger being lost is when people are still doing the cutting in the early stages - removing the meat areas from the body with electric saws. How this wouldn't be reported is simply amazing, and what perturbs me the most is how Wendy's is doing the typical corporate pass the blame game. "We don't need to inspect the dead animals we buy. It's their fault!"

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 03-29-2005 04:40 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

what does this have to do with eating meat? I mean, there could be a finger in your tossed salad as well, right?

edit:
that would be worse because it would be raw

PostPosted: 03-29-2005 12:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

rep wrote:
ForM wrote:

Conspericy?

Food for thought.

You need to eat some alphabet soup.

On the matter of the subject, no one has come forward saying they lost a finger. This is something that would probably require medical attention, unless you're as tough as I am.

My guess is that a worker or someone who knows a worker at one of these places killed a person and took their body in little by little to dispose of it in the mixture of other meats. Meat industry workers are desensitized to gore... It wouldn't be below their standards to bring in human flesh and sneak it in.

It's preposterous to suggest that a finger lasted in this good of condition through the entire slaughtering process. The only point I could see a finger being lost is when people are still doing the cutting in the early stages - removing the meat areas from the body with electric saws. How this wouldn't be reported is simply amazing, and what perturbs me the most is how Wendy's is doing the typical corporate pass the blame game. "We don't need to inspect the dead animals we buy. It's their fault!"

You are mentaly retarded. I think someone ate part of your brain.

Timed Out
Timed Out
PostPosted: 03-29-2005 12:16 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You're taking bait. See above post for second sentence.

PostPosted: 03-29-2005 12:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I think your sig is gay.

Timed Out
Timed Out
PostPosted: 03-29-2005 12:23 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

you think?

PostPosted: 03-29-2005 12:26 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Often, did you when you made your sig?

Timed Out
Timed Out
PostPosted: 03-29-2005 12:27 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol ic

PostPosted: 03-29-2005 12:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:smirk:

PostPosted: 03-29-2005 12:40 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Seriously though, Sonic is so 1993.

god xor reason
god xor reason
PostPosted: 03-29-2005 12:53 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus wrote:
Seriously though, Sonic is so 1993.

Sonic is the greatest video game character ever...

Way better than that fag plumber.

PostPosted: 03-29-2005 12:54 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm not saying he wasn't cool in his day...

Let's Get Serious!
Let's Get Serious!
PostPosted: 03-29-2005 12:59 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Sonic games have never worked in three dimensions in the first place.

I like Sonic though... he was my favorite cartoon character during my childhood :)

PostPosted: 03-29-2005 01:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He wasn't my favorite cartoon character cause he was my favorite videogame character. I've owned at games since before you were an itch in your daddy's crotch.

rep
rep
PostPosted: 03-29-2005 07:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:
what does this have to do with eating meat? I mean, there could be a finger in your tossed salad as well, right?

Somewhere, a CaseDogg gets a woody.

Jesus of Suburbia
Jesus of Suburbia
PostPosted: 03-29-2005 07:57 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

rep
rep
PostPosted: 03-29-2005 10:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.