Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        [LOL RACISM]

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: [LOL RACISM]

No speaka chinee
No speaka chinee
PostPosted: 07-18-2007 10:15 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So there where a few dark skinned people at work today causing trouble. I go to brake off the yelling kicking and screaming that someone had a problem with, and they immediately pull the racism card.

"No we was not causing any trouble, this is racism" For fucks sake people !! It's like black people created this racism myth, where if they do anything wrong, they are not actually doing anything wrong, others around them are just being racist, because after all, it's normal for them top behave like ap....... yeah. You get the point.

Ended up needing backup, and having a stubborned ass idiot that WOULD. NOT. SHUT. UP. Continuously being fulled buy his buddies and the onlookers.

:icon32:

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 07-18-2007 10:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

That's Square One for ya.

Necro
Necro
PostPosted: 07-18-2007 10:54 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

" it's normal for them top behave like ap....... yeah"

so i take it you're alluding to them behaving like apes, but just not having the balls to come out and say/type it?

you dont think comparing a dark skinned person to an ape is being racist?

interesting.

No speaka chinee
No speaka chinee
PostPosted: 07-18-2007 11:01 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

If I did not have "balls" I would not have mentioned it at all.

Now, saying something like that is very racist indeed. However it perfectly demonstrates the logic the 4 guys had going for them.

I mean, seriously. If you are going to creating a scene in a large mall. Then someone tells you to stop. Then you go out and call it selective racism. What does that suggest?

FragaGeddon
FragaGeddon
PostPosted: 07-18-2007 11:01 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

There's this black guy that's coming to my work tomorrow, accusing people at work about being racist. And he's been going around the city doing this for the past 15 years or so.

Do the chickens have large talons?
Do the chickens have large talons?
PostPosted: 07-18-2007 11:15 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

just say, yeah im racist but that doesnt change the fact that you're being rediculous... you nigra

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 07-19-2007 02:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

sounds like turdwhine got drenched in CHOKLIT REINE

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 07-19-2007 02:35 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

dumbest fucking thread this week. even eraser and mkj's "omg hi" thread is better than this.

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 07-19-2007 02:53 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

For fuck's sake, I knew Turdbine was stupid, but this is a shooting offense. :dork:

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 07-19-2007 03:01 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

"At yearend 2005 there were 3,145 black male sentenced prison inmates per 100,000 black males in the United States, compared to 1,244 Hispanic male inmates per 100,000 Hispanic males and 471 white male inmates per 100,000 white males."

-----

Lifetime likelihood of going to State or Federal prison

* If recent incarceration rates remain unchanged, an estimated 1 of every 15 persons (6.6%) will serve time in a prison during their lifetime.

* Lifetime chances of a person going to prison are higher for

-- men (11.3%) than for women (1.8%)
-- blacks (18.6%) and Hispanics (10%) than for whites (3.4%)

-----

the numbers speak for themselves.

if you're looking for some more, look up the black-on-white rape numbers compared to the white-on-black

or even better, the black-on-black violence compared to white-on-black

------

some will jump straight to the, 'oh well the governments racist' and in some cases you're absolutely right (IE: that kid who's in jail for getting the BJ). However, that argument only goes so far. it's all there in the numbers.

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 07-19-2007 03:08 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So do you think that more minorities commit crimes or more white police officers arrest minorities?

Jesus of Suburbia
Jesus of Suburbia
PostPosted: 07-19-2007 03:13 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Is break vs brake that hard to understand?

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 07-19-2007 03:19 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 07-19-2007 03:57 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Are you going to answer the question?

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 07-19-2007 04:00 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

*link*

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 07-19-2007 04:07 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

+JuggerNaut+ wrote:
dumbest fucking thread this week. even eraser and mkj's "omg hi" thread is better than this.

hey
:mad:

(tis true :tear: )

Eh?
Eh?
PostPosted: 07-19-2007 04:19 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Jesus, you should have just gone up to him with a pillow case on that mellon and said...

"SUP DAAAAAAAAAAAWG?"

That will really get the wheels turning... :dork:

Eh?
Eh?
PostPosted: 07-19-2007 04:26 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

How I love ya'! How I love ya'!

Soccer Practice!
Soccer Practice!
PostPosted: 07-19-2007 04:41 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

andyman wrote:
just say, yeah im racist but that doesnt change the fact that you're being rediculous... you nigra

:olo:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 07-19-2007 06:28 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

andyman wrote:

save this one for your first insurgent

report back on the result

Long and Strong
Long and Strong
PostPosted: 07-19-2007 06:30 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Turbine wrote:
If I did not have "balls" I would not have mentioned it at all.

Now, saying something like that is very racist indeed. However it perfectly demonstrates the logic the 4 guys had going for them.

I mean, seriously. If you are going to creating a scene in a large mall. Then someone tells you to stop. Then you go out and call it selective racism. What does that suggest?

The sad part is their racism card bought them special treatment. If it were a group of white teens you would have been able to forcefully drag them away by their nut hair and everyone would have cheered for you.

guru
guru
PostPosted: 07-19-2007 07:02 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Racism is not a myth even if it is misused at times to make one out to be a victim rather than accept responsibility for their own behavior.

And what are you mall security or something?

I've been accused of racism because of how I looked and the fact that I was chasing an Arab guy down the hall at the university computer lab I was the administrator for. People were yelling "hey why is a white guy possibly chasing someone who isn't white its racism he didn't steal anything."

Well, not really. Actually nobody said anything. And nobody called me racist either. So I really can't help you there.

I have to agree with Jugs.

guru
guru
PostPosted: 07-19-2007 07:08 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

And do you not call them black because you think calling them dark skinned people makes it sound more racially enlightened?

PostPosted: 07-19-2007 07:40 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Pitching A Tent
Pitching A Tent
PostPosted: 07-19-2007 07:45 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

On a similar note, did anyone (UK) watch The Bill last night?
I couldn't help but to laugh the way they were acting and speaking, fucking clowns.

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 07-19-2007 07:51 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nightshade wrote:
Are you going to answer the question?

I guess not.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 07-19-2007 11:18 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i dunno, around me there aint any of that shit...

to he honest, i have only heard one black person pull out the racist card... and that is when they where in DEEP... DEEP shit and nothing else was working..

its kinda sad actually. :/

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 07-19-2007 12:20 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I had the same happen to me when I was in the Corps. My dumbshit neighbor (lower rank) stepped on his dick while I was getting on to him about blasting his stereo and he had to resort to claiming that I called him a [LOL RACISM] to get out of it.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 07-19-2007 12:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nightshade wrote:
stepped on his dick

long dick is clearly quite long

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 07-19-2007 12:57 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nightshade wrote:
So do you think that more minorities commit crimes or more white police officers arrest minorities?

if you had bothered to click the link and look at that data, you would realize i don't have to 'think' anything. Statistically, a higher percentage of blacks commit crimes in America.

No cop is going to turn the other way if someones been murdered. A violent crime is just that; violent. The majority of officers will look at it just like that.

I respect the people who have chosen to protect our society. I wont let the misgivings of a few affect my opinion of the police as a whole. For the most part they are there to look out for people.

I can’t remember the last time a police officer had to worry about patrolling a white neighborhood because rocks where thrown at him... the same cant be said about a black neighborhood

If it really bothers you so much, I’m sure we could discus Russel Timoshenko's situation last week. If you're unaware, he was a cop shot in the face by a two-time ex-con out on parole.

Oh and sorry I didn't reply quickly enough for you. Some of us have real jobs that require a certain level of responsibility and can’t patrol q3w all day.

straight at you
straight at you
PostPosted: 07-19-2007 01:17 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Why can't people admit there is racism in law enforcement AND that black males commit a higher number of crimes per capita than others?

And also that socio-economic factors play a certain part in the latter as well.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 07-19-2007 01:33 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

R00k wrote:
Why can't people admit there is racism in law enforcement AND that black males commit a higher number of crimes per capita than others?

Qr7 wrote:
some will jump straight to the, 'oh well the governments racist' and in some cases you're absolutely right (IE: that kid who's in jail for getting the BJ). However, that argument only goes so far. it's all there in the numbers.

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 07-19-2007 01:38 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Qr7 wrote:
Nightshade wrote:

if you had bothered to click the link and look at that data, you would realize i don't have to 'think' anything. Statistically, a higher percentage of blacks commit crimes in America.

No cop is going to turn the other way if someones been murdered. A violent crime is just that; violent. The majority of officers will look at it just like that.

I respect the people who have chosen to protect our society. I wont let the misgivings of a few affect my opinion of the police as a whole. For the most part they are there to look out for people.

I can’t remember the last time a police officer had to worry about patrolling a white neighborhood because rocks where thrown at him... the same cant be said about a black neighborhood

If it really bothers you so much, I’m sure we could discus Russel Timoshenko's situation last week. If you're unaware, he was a cop shot in the face by a two-time ex-con out on parole.

Oh and sorry I didn't reply quickly enough for you. Some of us have real jobs that require a certain level of responsibility and can’t patrol q3w all day.

Well, it looks like Queer7 is upset. I did click the link you fucking moron, but I guess I should have realized that a website's statistics (no matter how accurate) mean that you don't have to form an opinion of your own. Sorry the question I asked was so difficult for you to answer, I understand that thinking can be a real bitch for complete retards such as yourself.
It's a good thing that you're familiar with the experiences of every police officer in the US and are confident that they never have to worry about white neighborhoods. :dork:
On balance it really seems as though you're the one that's bothered here, I just asked a question about your opinion regarding police and arrest ratios and you freak out. And the next time you can't reply because you have to go throw sawdust on some preschooler's vomit in the cafeteria, just say so you hysterical nancyboy.

straight at you
straight at you
PostPosted: 07-19-2007 01:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Qr7 wrote:
R00k wrote:

Qr7 wrote:

R00k wrote:

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 07-19-2007 01:52 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nightshade wrote:
garbage

lol whos upset now? you've added nothing to this conversation.

way to fall on personal attacks when you have nothing else to say. you're a winner.

R00k wrote:

so that justifies it all?

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.