Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Refreshing

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Refreshing

PostPosted: 02-12-2005 12:53 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/ame ... ory=609495

Quote:
A Chicago judge has set off alarm bells across the reproductive industry in the United States after allowing a young couple to sue a fertility clinic for "wrongful death" after it mistakenly discarded an embryo that they hoped would one day become their child.

Wrongful death...................................... of course!

Quote:
While many lawyers believe the ruling, issued last week by Judge Jeffrey Lawrence, will be overturned....

oldskool
oldskool
PostPosted: 02-12-2005 01:18 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

america :icon19:

rep
rep
PostPosted: 02-12-2005 01:30 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

saturn wrote:

Hey, don't include me in this. Just say "Jesusland :icon19:" next time. The people who voted this time around were more concerned with Spongebob Squarepants being gay than nukes in North Korea.

FuddyDuddy
FuddyDuddy
PostPosted: 02-12-2005 06:12 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

That's just plain nuts

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 02-12-2005 07:32 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

rep wrote:
saturn wrote:

Hey, don't include me in this. Just say "Jesusland :icon19:" next time. The people who voted this time around were more concerned with Spongebob Squarepants being gay than nukes in North Korea.

America :icon19:

BLARG
BLARG
PostPosted: 02-12-2005 08:36 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

rep wrote:
saturn wrote:

Hey, don't include me in this. Just say "Jesusland :icon19:" next time.

I don't think Jesus agrees with the shit you guys are pulling off over there, so don't get him into this or he'll kick your ass.

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 02-12-2005 12:59 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

fuckin' ell

Bbbllrrrrzzppp!!
Bbbllrrrrzzppp!!
PostPosted: 02-12-2005 01:01 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

SplishSplash wrote:
rep wrote:
saturn wrote:

Hey, don't include me in this. Just say "Jesusland :icon19:" next time.

I don't think Jesus agrees with the shit you guys are pulling off over there, so don't get him into this or he'll kick your ass.

Indeed, if you aint carefull he'll bring his dad with him to.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.