Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Think of the children

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Think of the children

Risen From The Ashes
Risen From The Ashes
PostPosted: 02-12-2005 07:18 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

http://www.slowitdown.co.uk/challenge.asp

So, this is a little flash game to try and stop people speeding in my county. (like your states in the US but much smaller). I don't speed through towns or anything, but I love how this game forces you to only have about 10 meters vision when usually you have much much more.

So, how many people can you kill?

BLARG
BLARG
PostPosted: 02-12-2005 07:28 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

That was fun. Those schoolchildren always get me.

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 02-12-2005 07:30 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE BUMP MAPS!!

That game sucked. If you touched anything you'd lose. If you slowed down you'd lose. I was 10 minutes late for work. I lost my job, punched my boss, went home and killed my wife and six kids. Then when the police surrounded my house I went into the basement and set off my homemade nuclear device and obliterated the entire west coast.

All this cause I couldn't mow down at least one pedestrian in my quest for getting to work on time. Every driver is allowed one dead pedestrian per commute per day.....it's a rule.

That game is unfair and should be pulled off the internet before someone gets hurt.

PostPosted: 02-12-2005 07:35 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I agree with GONNANIBBLEYOURFORESKIN. It sucks.

BLARG
BLARG
PostPosted: 02-12-2005 07:44 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The collision detection really sucks.
Sometimes the game ends even though you haven't hit anything.

PostPosted: 02-12-2005 08:09 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah, its retarded. Need for Speed underground is a much more realistic game, and it rewards you for "avoiding accidents" while going at 260km/h in the city.

Don't be koi
Don't be koi
PostPosted: 02-12-2005 08:12 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Where's the e-brake?

I hit a car on the right side of the road and got. "We drive on the left side of the road in this country." I was like, "Oh yeah..." :dork:

PostPosted: 02-12-2005 08:18 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oh shit, that's right, its in the UK :icon19:

4days Joined: 15 Apr 2002
PostPosted: 02-12-2005 09:18 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

bah, there's no handbrake

ouF!
ouF!
PostPosted: 02-12-2005 11:32 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

fo i didnt hit those people, i missed em by like 30cms ffs :icon33:

The Borked One
The Borked One
PostPosted: 02-12-2005 11:46 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

needs sound, little school girly crying after being knocked the hell out would be good.

note: Never new that a 20mph wreck would kill 4 in a horrific accident?

Bbbllrrrrzzppp!!
Bbbllrrrrzzppp!!
PostPosted: 02-12-2005 12:00 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It was lame :icon14:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.