Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        back engineer alien crafts pwn u...

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: back engineer alien crafts pwn u...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 01-29-2008 09:02 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quote:
The Aurora is a moderate-sized spacefaring vehicle. The late National Security Council scientist Dr. Michael Wolf (4.) of NSC's unacknowledged Special Studies Group subcommittee, (formerly called MJ-12), has stated that the Aurora can operate on both conventional fuel and antigravity field propulsion systems. He further stated that the Aurora can travel to the Moon.

The Lockheed-Martin X-33A military spaceplane is a prototype of Lockheed's other spaceplane, the single-stage-to-orbit reuseable aerospace vehicle, the National SpacePlane. It is possible that what I have called the X-33A is the Aurora craft which Dr. Wolf described.

The Nautilus is another space- faring craft, a secret military spacecraft which operates by magnetic pulsing. It operates out of the unacknowledged new headquarters of the U.S. Space Command, deep under a mountain in Utah. It makes twice-a-week trips up to the secret military-intelligence space station, which has been in deep space for the past thirty years, and manned by U.S. and USSR (now CIS) military astronauts.

The TAW-50 is a mach-50 hypersonic, antigravity craft. A defense contractor with whom I have been in communication leaked to me details of this U.S. Advanced TAW-50. Developed during the early 1990s, the capabilities of this war-bird are jaw-dropping. And the technology shows that the Defense Department did not fail to utilize what it learned combing through the wreckage of various UFO crashes. The TAW-50 is capable of going into space, and does.

and much more...this shit is real...can u handle it?...
scared?...

http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1 ... ry=Science
http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1 ... ry=Science
http://www.drboylan.com/xplanes2.html
http://www.drboylan.com/colww3a.html
http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/qt-entangle/

Jesus of Suburbia
Jesus of Suburbia
PostPosted: 01-29-2008 09:09 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He's a fucking nutter that treats his patients with co-ed naked hot tub sessions.
http://www.skeptictank.org/botlan2.htm

Give Me Love
Give Me Love
PostPosted: 01-29-2008 09:16 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

crushed

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 01-29-2008 09:21 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's called 'reverse engineering' geoof, you fucking dolt. And the only one of those that's even close to real is the Aurora, which has been known about for almost 20 years, and is supposed to replace (or have replaced) the SR-71.

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 01-29-2008 09:46 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quote:
The Nautilus is another space- faring craft, a secret military spacecraft which operates by magnetic pulsing. It operates out of the unacknowledged new headquarters of the U.S. Space Command

Not so fucking secret is it? :olo:
Why do you believe this shit, go0f?

Quote:
the unacknowledged new headquarters of the U.S. Space Command, deep under a mountain in Utah.

Yep...just like Saddam's underground military bases. You know...the one's Rumsfeld talked about. And there's more than one! Oh yes....there are dozens.

We just can't find them cause they're secret. :dork:

lol

Twice-a-week launches into space and nobody within 160 miles notices? :olo:

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 01-29-2008 09:58 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Another point about these nutballs...why do they always refer to it as an "anti-gravity drive" when they're talking about magnetism?

We don't understand graviton particles, let alone anti-graviton particles to create an anti-gravity drive.

More loons and fanatics. If they weren't so pathetic and harmless I'd say shoot them all.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 01-29-2008 10:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

wasn't a comet supposed to hit the earth today?

not crushed...

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 01-29-2008 10:04 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

go0f's batting a thousand this month. :olo:

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 01-29-2008 10:51 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

This is some next gen shit

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 01-29-2008 11:02 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:

This is why I'm waiting before I buy my next pc.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 01-29-2008 12:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

some ppl just can't handle the troof...

plained
plained
PostPosted: 01-29-2008 01:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

new info always confuses theese types with mixed emotions!

or maybe jus ...

jelluz?

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 01-30-2008 02:34 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
Doombrain wrote:

This is why I'm waiting before I buy my next pc.

lol

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 01-30-2008 09:29 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
some ppl just can't handle the troof...

no, they just can't handle nuts...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 01-30-2008 09:30 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ppl who can't handle the troof call the misunderstood nuts...undertsandable and predictable...

Approaching the singularity
Approaching the singularity
PostPosted: 01-30-2008 09:35 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol, this crusty old conspiracy crap is quite sad

plained
plained
PostPosted: 01-30-2008 09:46 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ur bitterness is sader!

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 01-30-2008 09:47 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
ppl who can't handle the troof call the misunderstood nuts...undertsandable and predictable...

People with brains call idiots that don't understand science and worship crackpots morons. For good reasons. :olo:

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 01-30-2008 09:47 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

plained wrote:
ur bitterness is sader!

Do your arms get tired from spending so much time swinging from geoof's asshair?

Give Me Love
Give Me Love
PostPosted: 01-30-2008 10:17 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

OH I GET IT JEFF IS TROLLING

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.