Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Hurrr got a lip tattoo

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: Hurrr got a lip tattoo

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 02-16-2008 11:52 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

tres goth

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 02-16-2008 12:01 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

SOAPboy wrote:
Nightshade wrote:
Sensitive? As in it hurt getting it? Are we supposed to be impressed with your ability to take pain? lol?

No no. As in, it WILL fade. it WILL go away at some point. They tend to be "semi perm"

wtf does that have to do with sensitivity? called out? lol?...

@transient: no.

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 02-16-2008 12:34 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

SOAPboy wrote:
No no. As in, it WILL fade. it WILL go away at some point. They tend to be "semi perm"

Then that begs the question: Why get it? I'm not saying it was stupid, get tats only when they mean something to you and seriously, fuck what other people think. It just strikes me as...odd.

guru
guru
PostPosted: 02-16-2008 12:39 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Maybe he wants people to know the definition of malignity fits him.

Soccer Practice!
Soccer Practice!
PostPosted: 02-16-2008 12:48 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nightshade wrote:
SOAPboy wrote:

Then that begs the question: Why get it? I'm not saying it was stupid, get tats only when they mean something to you and seriously, fuck what other people think. It just strikes me as...odd.

Eh, it was cheap and i wanted to give the whole lip tat a try.

tnf wrote:
Maybe he wants people to know the definition of malignity fits him.

Sorta it.
Its hidden, Like my vindictive personality. It really does make sense if you knew me in real life.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-16-2008 01:07 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

goth.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 02-16-2008 01:30 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

'tard

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 02-16-2008 01:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

gothtard.

Numero Uno
Numero Uno
PostPosted: 02-16-2008 04:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Spastic.

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 02-16-2008 04:38 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

SOAPboy wrote:
Eh, it was cheap and i wanted to give the whole lip tat a try.

You're making this extremely difficult.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-16-2008 05:20 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shave that shit unless you plan to be a lumberjack or child molester.

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 02-16-2008 07:19 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

SOAPboy wrote:

Not sure what's more disgusting, the tat, the teeth or the nasal/facial hair.

MKJ wrote:
you cant seriously claim your not a goth now, you know that right

you're

Soccer Practice!
Soccer Practice!
PostPosted: 02-16-2008 07:48 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah never noticed my teeth we're getting pretty fucked.

Dentist time

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 02-16-2008 07:52 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

were

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 02-16-2008 08:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Jesus of Suburbia
Jesus of Suburbia
PostPosted: 02-16-2008 08:35 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nightshade wrote:
...begs the question...

http://begthequestion.info/

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 02-16-2008 09:08 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I thank you. :up:

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 02-16-2008 09:19 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Scourge wrote:

Randy thinks spelling and grammar are the same thing.

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 02-16-2008 09:44 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

And Lawloclesius thinks he should correct people on the internet.

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 02-16-2008 10:02 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Scourge thinks it's socially acceptable to fuck chickens.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 02-17-2008 03:07 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LawL wrote:

MKJ wrote:
you cant seriously claim your not a goth now, you know that right

you're

fuck u...

Black Magic
Black Magic
PostPosted: 02-17-2008 03:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

soap thinks that having a tattoo in his mouth will make him give better blow jobs.

Chupacabra
Chupacabra
PostPosted: 02-17-2008 04:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

christ.

The World is Yours...
The World is Yours...
PostPosted: 02-17-2008 05:08 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

brisk wrote:
gay

:olo: That's great.

I do remember reading a few years ago and everyone always made fun of you with the whole emo/goth thing.... But, besides that, why would anyone want a fucking tattoo in their mouth?

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 02-17-2008 06:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Tell us why do so many girls get dumper stickers?? (tattoos on their asses)

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 02-17-2008 07:06 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You see so many bimbi getting tramp stamps for the same reason you see guys getting barbed wire around their biceps. They're fucking stupid.

plained
plained
PostPosted: 02-17-2008 07:08 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

wow thats an interesting one soap :olo:

i have heard anesthetists dont like to give epidurals to ladys with lower back area tataooas because they are concernd about getting ink in the spinal cord or something like that, have any y'all ever heard that?

plained
plained
PostPosted: 02-17-2008 07:09 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nightshade wrote:
You see so many bimbi getting tramp stamps for the same reason you see guys getting barbed wire around their biceps. They're fucking stupid.

what if they have a special meaning to the person who has them , then its cool like ur saying right?

straight at you
straight at you
PostPosted: 02-17-2008 08:30 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

On the way into work the other morning, some dude called into the radio show because they were talking about tramp stamps. He had picked some girl up one night and was lubing her loins pretty well, when he flipped her over for doggy style and saw that she had "Nanna" tattooed on her turd-cutter. :olo:

He didn't say what happened after that, but TBH I think it probably would have turned me on even more -- the revelation that I could spew my gene cream on two generations of this whore at the same time would've sent me straight to the apex, and then yanked me back down to the bottom after the demons were gone and I could see what I'd done with soberer eyes.

Banned
Banned
PostPosted: 02-17-2008 08:47 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nightshade wrote:
bimbi

:olo:

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 02-17-2008 08:56 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

plained wrote:
Nightshade wrote:

what if they have a special meaning to the person who has them , then its cool like ur saying right?

Oh sure, special meaning, just like the eleventy billion other people that have the exact same tattoo. :dork:

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 02-17-2008 08:59 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Might as well tattoo 'cunt' on your forehead, cut out the middle man.

The World is Yours...
The World is Yours...
PostPosted: 02-17-2008 09:34 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Canidae wrote:
Tell us why do so many girls get dumper stickers?? (tattoos on their asses)

Something to look at when we're getting banged out i guess... I don't really know. No ass tattoos here...

I have, "The World is Yours..." tattooed on my back. I got it because of Scarface, I love the quote.... Lots of comments on it because of the above. Powerful feeling or something... I dunno what you guys are thinking when your doggy stylin it.

R00k wrote:
On the way into work the other morning, some dude called into the radio show because they were talking about tramp stamps. He had picked some girl up one night and was lubing her loins pretty well, when he flipped her over for doggy style and saw that she had "Nanna" tattooed on her turd-cutter. :olo:

He didn't say what happened after that, but TBH I think it probably would have turned me on even more -- the revelation that I could spew my gene cream on two generations of this whore at the same time would've sent me straight to the apex, and then yanked me back down to the bottom after the demons were gone and I could see what I'd done with soberer eyes.

Dinner: $100
Drinks: $50
Lube: $5
Cumming on two generations of whores: priceless.

Will Hench for Food
Will Hench for Food
PostPosted: 02-17-2008 01:10 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Lol, you should have spent the money on getting a decent phone...

He's Super
He's Super
PostPosted: 02-17-2008 01:23 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ROFL

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.