Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Homos

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Homos

PostPosted: 02-12-2005 08:43 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

When I was in highschool, there were a couple people who were suspected as being gay, but they were still in their closets. And now I'm in college and there are a whole bunch of people who are gay and came out of their closets, they act like fags, talk like fags, discuss their faggotry, wear earrings in their right ears, etc. I was just wondering what changes in college that much? They find more of their own kind because there are more people in college than in highschool?

BLARG
BLARG
PostPosted: 02-12-2005 09:14 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

They don't live at home anymore?

PostPosted: 02-12-2005 09:16 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Most people at my school live at home, since its located beside a big city (Montreal). Some people who came from far away areas to study live in the school or in appartments near it.

Let's Get Serious!
Let's Get Serious!
PostPosted: 02-12-2005 09:18 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

faggots... they're everywhere :icon33:

rejected
rejected
PostPosted: 02-12-2005 09:24 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Guess its because there are more people around and its easier for them to find like-minded.

I have a gay friend and he thinks its really hard to blend in in our town because its not that big, but if he moved to a bigger town(capital etc)he probably would find more of his kind and find it easier to blend in.

Old Skool'
Old Skool'
PostPosted: 02-12-2005 09:30 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Since being gay's cool in college. :icon32:

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-12-2005 10:41 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

people are more grown up and receptive to other peoples decisions

in school theyed prolly get the shit kicked into them

get ready for the sucker punch!
PostPosted: 02-12-2005 11:18 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Fjoggs wrote:
Since being gay's cool in college. :icon32:

its a combo of this because they are prolly hanging with dudes that act like fags. i hate that shit, and then they all play off eachother and act even more faggoty and start insulting people at will and shit, they need an ass woopin to keep it real. its really just insecurity though.

eminent
eminent
PostPosted: 02-12-2005 12:43 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Sounds like a gay college to me.

Btw who goes to college in Canada? Universities are far better.

Bbbllrrrrzzppp!!
Bbbllrrrrzzppp!!
PostPosted: 02-12-2005 12:46 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i got 2 earrings in my left ear... im not gay because they arent in my right ear...

Bbbllrrrrzzppp!!
Bbbllrrrrzzppp!!
PostPosted: 02-12-2005 12:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

fuck, i got discracted and forgot what I was going to put.

EDIT: No, wait, id already posted something... Damn vodka and ebaums world...

PostPosted: 02-12-2005 12:52 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

*twilight zone muzic plays*

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-12-2005 12:52 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You must be gay if you visit ebaums world.

PostPosted: 02-12-2005 12:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:icon19: hell yeah! i hate that place! some of the fight vids are coo but the members are h0mos!

Bbbllrrrrzzppp!!
Bbbllrrrrzzppp!!
PostPosted: 02-12-2005 12:54 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

blood.angel wrote:

you must be gay if you are reading this.

PostPosted: 02-12-2005 12:55 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

boo wrote:
blood.angel wrote:

you must be gay if you are reading this.

hmm, food for thought.

Bbbllrrrrzzppp!!
Bbbllrrrrzzppp!!
PostPosted: 02-12-2005 12:55 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

CaseDogg wrote:
:icon19: hell yeah! i hate that place! some of the fight vids are coo but the members are h0mos!

Get orf my leg, ive got a girlfriend :p

I like some of the flash cartoons and games thats there...

boo wrote:
CaseDogg wrote:

Get orf my leg, ive got a girlfriend :p

I like some of the flash cartoons and games thats there...

:icon19: fucker!

Bbbllrrrrzzppp!!
Bbbllrrrrzzppp!!
PostPosted: 02-12-2005 12:57 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:icon19:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.