Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Anyone seen The Grey

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: Anyone seen The Grey

4days Joined: 15 Apr 2002
PostPosted: 02-10-2012 02:16 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

<deleted for the benefit of liam neeson fans>

Last edited by 4days on 02-10-2012 10:46 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Shambolic
Shambolic
PostPosted: 02-10-2012 02:27 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
someone ban this moron

He'll just come back with another account.
I suppose if someone was feeling inventive they could do something to his account so that everything he types comes out as "Hi, I'm Strangler and I'm a danger to society".
Either that or lockdown the forums so that new accounts are no longer accepted or applications have to go through an admin first. Given how our admin staff are here on a purely voluntary basis, that probably wouldn't work out well and genuine new members would be waiting years for account confirmation.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 02-10-2012 02:29 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

hellban

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 02-10-2012 02:41 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Is he on a static IP? Then start off by banning his IP.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 02-10-2012 02:42 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

he has been for the last 4 accounts, yea

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 02-10-2012 06:23 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I say we take off and ban everyone from orbit. It's the only way to be sure...

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 02-10-2012 06:55 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

if we went to orbit, why would we ban ourselves from it ?

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 02-10-2012 07:02 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Just go with it...

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 02-10-2012 07:14 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
I propose the Fuck Off Strangler Act 2012 (FOSA). Anyone who tries to register will be suspected of being Strangler and banned. Anyone with a current account who is suspected of ever collaborating, colluding or speaking with Strangler outside of the forum will also be banned. For an emergency measure proposal we simply shut the entire forum down and ban everyone. Then we can be safe.

Seconded. :up:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 02-10-2012 10:10 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i'm going to write to my congressman to protest at this outrageous assault on internet freedom, then make a sloppily designed placard with spelling and/or punctuation errors and a papier-mache effigy of Memphis with blood dripping from its mouth to symbolise his vampiric hunger for my hard-won american freedoms

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.