Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Does anyone here watch...

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Does anyone here watch...

Swiller of Beer
Swiller of Beer
PostPosted: 02-14-2005 06:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The Westminster Kennel Club competition on USA?

Am I the only one?

I love the hell out of it. Been watching it at least for the last ten years!

EYE gee EM!
EYE gee EM!
PostPosted: 02-14-2005 06:13 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I have watched once or twice because it's kind of interesting, but it gets boring quick. Usually I turn it off because all the dogs in the competition are so damn ugly

I think the last time I tuned in, a bull terrier won. I mean, for god's sakes... :dork:

PostPosted: 02-14-2005 06:22 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:icon19:

PostPosted: 02-14-2005 06:22 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:icon19:

PostPosted: 02-14-2005 06:23 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hmmm that's strange it posted twice... btw I saw what you posted raw... too bad I didn't quote it. :icon19:

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 02-14-2005 06:23 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I was informed that wasn't DukeNukem#1 :icon19:

PostPosted: 02-14-2005 06:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ahhh :p

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 02-14-2005 06:26 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ahhh fuck it. This is what I posted. :icon19:

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 02-14-2005 06:26 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Dukester wrote:
The Westminster Kennel Club competition on USA?

Nope. Can't say that I have

Dukester wrote:
Am I the only one?

Yes, I think this is the case.

Dukester wrote:
I love the hell out of it. Been watching it at least for the last ten years!

Need I remind you that your brother rides the short bus?

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 02-14-2005 06:27 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:

DukeNukem#1 is now known as FlamingTP

I know, I found that out after I posted the reply. :icon19:

PostPosted: 02-14-2005 06:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oh btw raw if you hit back on your browser after looking at your post it brings you back to the page that asks you if you want to go view your message or forum etc etc... anyway it shows an expired windows page in IE which is normal but if you hit retry or cancel it'll repost your last post. Just a fyi... dunno if it's something fixable or not. :D

I was trying to go back to quote you and that's why I double posted.

One Man Army
One Man Army
PostPosted: 02-14-2005 06:52 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I would have accused Dukester of being dn#1's alt for the rest of his days on q3w than admit my mistake.

Related to this
Related to this
PostPosted: 02-14-2005 06:54 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

No, it's just a name change why would I need an alt anyway?

Swiller of Beer
Swiller of Beer
PostPosted: 02-14-2005 07:14 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

werldhed wrote:
I have watched once or twice because it's kind of interesting, but it gets boring quick. Usually I turn it off because all the dogs in the competition are so damn ugly

I think the last time I tuned in, a bull terrier won. I mean, for god's sakes... :dork:

Yeah some of them are damned ugly. Mostly because the give so many of them really fugly haircuts. I prefer the herding and working dogs myself.

And NO! I am not DN#1 :)

Related to this
Related to this
PostPosted: 02-14-2005 07:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I don't mind watching the dog shows but I would rather watch something else if I had the chance.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.