Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        I like 1st April aka Finaly discovered the account hack myst

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: I like 1st April aka Finaly discovered the account hack myst

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 06-29-2013 02:35 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hey obs, what do you say for this?

True?

Finaly I discovered the behavior of your "account hacking": https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/mod/post_as_poster/
Keep using it only for 1st April, the day of international laugh... It's not much good to overuse that feature just as a joke to make somebody upset. Also you wouldn't like to see in your posts something that you have never said or written. It's useful for correcting grammar errors or something similar, but not for make someone angry...

Take it as constructive critism, nobody would like that type of joke at any day except for 1st April. That canadian jokes would be kept in safe archive and lighted up only in special days like April's Fool day for example...

Don't understand where I aim? Look back in nearest history and see "my" posts with something that I would never say...

Bück Dich
Bück Dich
PostPosted: 06-29-2013 02:45 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

foolproof
foolproof
PostPosted: 06-29-2013 02:58 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 06-29-2013 03:51 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:up: Funny pictures, but absolutely off-topic :down:

Amazing Google searches, but what this total ignorance brings up? It's easy to say "I don't hear you!", but listen! You make people upset, you don't try to tell them they do it wrong. You just laugh at their issues and what's the worst: moderators do it as well! Have you found topic in wrong forum? Move it to the right with a warning reply, but don't keep it in the wrong place and don't add "funny" pictures to replies to show your low intelligence level... More listen than laugh.

OUR HERO
OUR HERO
PostPosted: 06-29-2013 05:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ROFL I entered this thread and clicked the image link and was like man, that looks like something CZghost would write. Nailed it!

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 06-29-2013 05:48 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

today is the day of international laugh

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 06-29-2013 06:00 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 06-29-2013 06:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

WTF is this about?

First of all, that link is a phpBB plugin. It needs to be installed by an administrator (on your forum, that means YOU). If someone else is installing plugins on your forum, you've got bigger problems than someone registering on your forum posing as me or as someone with the same name.

Second, I don't have the time of day to go though all the trouble of trying to register on your forum for any reason at all, even less just to come up with some lame-assed attempt at a troll. If I had the inclination to troll some pubescent abortion survivor, you certainly wouldn't ever know what hit you.

Also, Canadian Fort Knox of Safe Archive Jokes is no joke. Serious security is there illegal enter.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 06-29-2013 07:24 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Wat

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 06-29-2013 08:32 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

is four of July! light up the Canadian jokes!

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 06-29-2013 08:50 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Two Canadians walk into a bar.

You figure the first one would have seen it.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 06-29-2013 11:10 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:olo: international slaughtered :olo:

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 06-29-2013 03:37 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 06-29-2013 09:34 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

CZghost mad yo

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 06-30-2013 01:54 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 06-30-2013 03:05 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

international laugh icon

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.