Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        European fucktards

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: European fucktards

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 08-19-2013 03:38 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quote:
In a request for information regarding new investments at Charleroi airport near Brussels, the European Commission refers to the construction of a second runway. In a request for information regarding new investments at Charleroi airport near Brussels, the European Commission refers to the construction of a second runway. This article is however an April spoof, published by the little-known website Pagtour.

This really makes you wonder about the way these government officials actually do their job (or rather, don't do their job).

http://www.euractiv.com/competition/com ... ews-529848

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 08-19-2013 05:53 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Worst thread ever...

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 08-19-2013 06:43 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

>airport building second runway
>April fool's prank

:/

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 08-19-2013 08:16 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

What internet nerds don't seem to realise is that April Fools day has the rule that the jokes should be done in the morning and that anyone doing so later than that is themselves the fool; since the internet is worldwide, timezones vary making April Fool's jokes foolish to do for anyone (except perhaps Australians). Furthermore, leaving the April Fool's jokes posted online for days or more later, without any "this was an April Fool's joke" note makes the poster even more of a fool.

In short: Internet April Fool's jokes = :dork:

Those officials are, however, fucktards for believing something they read on the internet :offended:

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 08-19-2013 08:40 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

DTS admitting he wouldn't recognize an April fool's joke if it kicked him in the face. Ever thought about a position on the EC, Dulltron? You'd fit right in :olo:

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 08-19-2013 08:45 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I didn't admit anything; clutch at straws much?

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 08-19-2013 12:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I do find it impressive that you managed to discuss the complexity of an April fools joke but have so little to say about the people who fell for it

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 08-19-2013 01:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Euros are way dumber than texans...and they smell bad and have old toilets for countries :olo: ...

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 08-19-2013 01:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol texas

Evangelical Protestant – 64.4%
Roman Catholic – 21.0%
Mainline Protestant – 8.1%
Orthodox – 0.1%

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 08-19-2013 03:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol texas

steers - 50.0%
queers - 50.0%

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 08-19-2013 09:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I just came back to Canada after two weeks in Finland. This whole continent is a third-world shithole in comparison.

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 08-20-2013 12:37 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I love Finland

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 08-20-2013 12:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Captain Mazda wrote:
I just came back to Canada after two weeks in Finland. This whole continent is a third-world shithole in comparison.

lol I had the exact same thought when I lived in Europe and returned to Canada for a vacation...the North American way of life is a pathetic joke compared to Europe.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.