Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        What would you give for this?

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: What would you give for this?

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 10-22-2013 05:01 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Tsakali wrote:
bro that picture is the bike I'm looking to get.. shadows never looked like that.... I wish

if anything, that picture you posted is the same bike for an earlier year

That picture came up in a Honda Shadow search. I've only seen his bike a couple of times and was told it was a shadow. Either way his bike looks similar and that bike looks sick.

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 10-22-2013 06:27 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

In other words Gramps doesn't have a clue about bikes.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 10-22-2013 06:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nope, I don't. Though I'd bet we'd be hard pressed to find someone here who could identify every variation of every model year of every motorcycle manufacturer. Not sure though.

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 10-22-2013 07:12 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
This is another friend's bike.

2009 Suzuki M90 Boulevard 1500cc. Sweet looking bike.

These are nice. A friend has one and I gave it a run a few weeks ago.

Have you been on a bike before? If not (since you admitted you don't know bikes) then you'd be crazy starting off with a big Harley (lol redneck bike, etc) and should get a smaller bike instead.

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 10-22-2013 07:47 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
Nope, I don't. Though I'd bet we'd be hard pressed to find someone here who could identify every variation of every model year of every motorcycle manufacturer. Not sure though.

I can where supersports are concerned. Don't be mad.

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 10-22-2013 07:56 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:

Ain't that the truth :up:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 10-22-2013 08:12 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

GONNAFISTYA wrote:

Have you been on a bike before? If not (since you admitted you don't know bikes) then you'd be crazy starting off with a big Harley (lol redneck bike, etc) and should get a smaller bike instead.

I've ridden before. Though it has been several years. However, an 1130cc bike for someone who's 6'2" 190+lbs isn't "big". But I appreciate your concerns.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 10-22-2013 08:15 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LawL wrote:
I can where supersports are concerned. Don't be mad.

You get first prize then.

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 10-22-2013 08:23 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yep, because I always win.

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 10-22-2013 08:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
GONNAFISTYA wrote:

I've ridden before. Though it has been several years. However, an 1130cc bike for someone who's 6'2" 190+lbs isn't "big". But I appreciate your concerns.

Your funeral douchebag. :up:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 10-22-2013 08:27 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LawL wrote:
Yep, because I always win.

You sure do.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 10-22-2013 08:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

GONNAFISTYA wrote:
Your funeral douchebag. :up:

If you think so. I suppose I'd have to own a bike and ride it hazardously first. But hey, why should that stop anyone from jumping to conclusions?

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 10-22-2013 08:40 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:

He's saying the bike is too big in relation to your riding experience, not your height and weight you twit.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 10-22-2013 09:24 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
However, an 1130cc bike for someone who's 6'2" 190+lbs isn't "big".

How about from the neck down?

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 10-22-2013 10:11 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:olo:

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 10-23-2013 03:59 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol

The wind resistance of that block head is going to be a problem...

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 10-23-2013 04:10 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Give him 30 mins on a 750 and he'll see why its a bad idea

Shit hurts

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-23-2013 05:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Lots of bitter poor ppl up in here...

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 10-23-2013 05:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Not really, if it was a Fatboy I'd be liking it. That thing that's been posted looks a bit of a monstrosity imo.

Thinking you can jump on a big boys bike without any experience is just asking for trouble n all and a waste of a new bike

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 10-23-2013 05:27 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
Lots of bitter poor ppl up in here...

lol yeah, now that you've posted.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 10-23-2013 05:29 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Here he comes

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-23-2013 05:32 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LawL wrote:
lol yeah, now that you've posted.

Do poor ppl wake up to this shit?... Lol I didn't think so...

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 10-23-2013 05:35 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's funny cos you think that's a view

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 10-23-2013 05:36 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oh fuck off with that view. We've been over this...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-23-2013 05:38 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

cuz it is dipshit... let's see the view from your dumpster home...

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 10-23-2013 05:41 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
Do poor ppl wake up to this shit?...

Yes, poor people wake up to powerlines and dried out ditches. Rich people wake up to waterfront property... like mine. :olo:

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 10-23-2013 05:42 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Gramps enjoying his new ride.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-23-2013 05:45 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LawL wrote:
scared? wrote:
Rich people wake up to waterfront property... like mine. :olo:

That urine stream flowing past your dumpster doesnt qualify as waterfront... :olo: ...

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 10-23-2013 05:47 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Crushed into fantasy flames. :olo:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 10-23-2013 05:50 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LawL wrote:
He's saying the bike is too big in relation to your riding experience, not your height and weight you twit.

Look how desperate you are to have an agitated dialog with me. LOL...

GKY didn't mean anything specific with his comment. Using words like big and small to generically describe a motorcycle could refer to several things like motor size, height, weight or length. I'll go as far to say that GKY didn't mean anything by his comment and his only agenda was to make fun. But lets entertain your comment since you're clearly desperate for my attention. I referenced a specific bike/motor size and a specific person. Meaning the bike shouldn't be too powerful or cumbersome for me. You understand, right?

Now I know you'll have further speculations, assumptions and ignorance to share on this topic. So I'll thank you in advance. Thanks... :up:

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 10-23-2013 05:53 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lofl, it's not a push bike wondering if your feet can reach the floor :olo:

That's exactly why you shouldn't get it

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 10-23-2013 05:55 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
LawL wrote:

Look how desperate you are to have an agitated dialog with me. LOL...

GKY didn't mean anything specific with his comment. Using words like big and small to generically describe a motorcycle could refer to several things like motor size, height, weight or length. I'll go as far to say that GKY didn't mean anything by his comment and his only agenda was to make fun. But lets entertain your comment since you're clearly desperate for my attention. I referenced a specific bike/motor size and a specific person. Meaning the bike shouldn't be too powerful or cumbersome for me. You understand, right?

Now I know you'll have further speculations, assumptions and ignorance to share on this topic. So I'll thank you in advance. Thanks... :up:

No dipshit, I was just helping you understand what GKY obviously meant considering the weight and size between various increments in motorcycle engine classes is minimal. Whether the bike is too powerful for you or not has nothing to do with your size. You're just too much of a clueless imbecile to understand that.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 10-23-2013 05:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
cuz it is dipshit... let's see the view from your dumpster home...

You could get that view overlooking Newport tip :olo:

You'd even get some grass.... +1

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-23-2013 06:00 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

K... same view from the window.... With window in pic... Otherwise bullshit...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-23-2013 06:01 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Also wtf is that on that ugly mound? A landfill? :olo: ...

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.