Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        What is new in your little world?

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: What is new in your little world?

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 07-14-2016 11:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:
Or a bird spotter.
You know, people are getting so uptight about these things these days because they hear about paedophiles so much.

I was once confronted by a parent when I took my daughter to her swimming lessons. All the individual dressing cubicles (or whatever they're called) were taken so I took her into the shared dressing room. There's one of men and one for women, so I took her into the women's dressing room. There was a mother there who said I really shouldn't be in there. I was actually quite shocked that someone would take offense with me being in the women's dressing room while the only nude ones there were 5 year old girls. Besides, the only alternative would be to take my daughter into the men's room which, well, isnt exactly a solution.
If it was about adult or teen females it might've been different I guess but people are way, way too uptight when it comes to nudity.

Let me get this straight. It's not wrong for you to be in a women's dressing room seeing other 5 yr old girls naked, but it's wrong to go into the men's dressing room and possibly have other men see your young daughter naked?

Why not have her change in the car if you're so concerned?

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 07-14-2016 12:40 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It couldn't be a solution in the logic applied by the woman. I wouldn't care much. Usually there are other fathers in the women's dressing room as well to get their own daughters dressed. I'm not the only one, which made it even weirder this woman took issue with me

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 07-14-2016 01:12 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

BECAUSE IT'S 2016 ERASER

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 07-14-2016 01:33 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Cunts gonna cunt

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 07-14-2016 05:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:
It couldn't be a solution in the logic applied by the woman. I wouldn't care much. Usually there are other fathers in the women's dressing room as well to get their own daughters dressed. I'm not the only one, which made it even weirder this woman took issue with me

Why are men going into the women's dressing room and not taking their daughters into private stalls in the men's dressing room. When my son was young my wife would take him into the ladies room. It's kind of strange for adult males to be in a ladies room for any reason.

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 07-14-2016 06:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:

I understand the issue especially when you add "Usually there are other fathers in the women's dressing room as well to get their own daughters dressed."

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 07-15-2016 09:50 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:
Besides, the only alternative would be to take my daughter into the men's room which, well, isnt exactly a solution.

There you go. You took the chance that you, as an adult man, could run into whatever aged nude females over the chance that you could first inspect the mens' changing room, see if it was empty, and then getting your daughter done in there.
Based on that, I can't follow your logic.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 07-15-2016 11:06 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I have taken my daughters into mens bathrooms. Has never been a problem... Why would it be?...

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 07-15-2016 11:46 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I think you have to be a bit of a perv to go into a women's dressing room and "I have a daughter" is the perfect excuse.

Risen From The Ashes
Risen From The Ashes
PostPosted: 07-15-2016 12:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You could let your child go into a cubicle to avoid all the hassle.

As an adult man, I think my worse fear in life is to come across a lost child. No matter how normal you look you're going to look like a child snatcher. Maybe the solution is to walk around shouting "lost child" to make it clear

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 07-15-2016 12:37 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

*seremtan grins*

plained
plained
PostPosted: 07-15-2016 02:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

usually if a weird guy starts aiming a cam at your kids all u have to do is aim a cam at them and they run off

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 07-15-2016 03:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

plained wrote:
usually if a weird guy starts aiming a cam at your kids all u have to do is aim a cam at them and they run off

Damn, I didn't even think about that one. True that. I should have done just that.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 07-16-2016 05:50 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ferrao10 wrote:
Eraser wrote:
Besides, the only alternative would be to take my daughter into the men's room which, well, isnt exactly a solution.

There you go. You took the chance that you, as an adult man, could run into whatever aged nude females over the chance that you could first inspect the mens' changing room, see if it was empty, and then getting your daughter done in there.
Based on that, I can't follow your logic.

I already explained that one. For me it's no problem,but in the woman's way of perceiving the world, it could not possibly be a solution.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 07-16-2016 05:54 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yes, freak out the women who are in the women's dressing room as long as you're not inconvenienced.

Perv?

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 07-16-2016 06:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:
...,but in the woman's way of perceiving the world, it could not possibly be a solution.

It isn't. You just shouldn't walk in there. Don't know where you are from?

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 07-16-2016 06:53 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I dunno man, but lots of dads here go in the women's dressing room when their daughter is taking swimming lessons. Nobody here (except for that woman) thinks you're a perv if you let your daughter change in the women's dressing room (note: it's only 5 or 6 year olds in there changing clothes. I'd stay out if teen/adult females were changing). Maybe it's a cultural thing. Here in the Netherlands we're relatively easy going when it comes to nudity. Something that is diametrically opposed to the way nudity is dealt with in the US I guess.

For me, it's actually shocking that people find it difficult to have their naked children seen by other adults. They're children ffs, there's nothing shameful (let alone sexual) about it. If you imply otherwise, then you are closer to potential paedophilia yourself than I am.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 07-16-2016 06:58 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'll 1-up you folks here. I also, without hesitation, walk into the women's (public) toilet to let my daughter pee there. Mostly due to women's public restrooms being a lot cleaner than male's restrooms. Don't want my daughter sitting in the urine of some asshole that couldn't be arsed to wipe up his spillage.

And guess what? No one frickin cares.

Interesting fact: most male restrooms don't have a baby care area. Women's restrooms often do, so yes, I used to walk in there to clean her (and my son's) diapers as well.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 07-16-2016 07:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Lol women's restrooms are not cleaner than men's... Usually it's the opposite...

Risen From The Ashes
Risen From The Ashes
PostPosted: 07-16-2016 08:40 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I've always wondered why unisex bathrooms, changing rooms etc aren't more common. Just create lots of cubicles and problem solved. Having to have two bathrooms for each sex just seems to waste space, and resolve ll the "I identify as X" disputes

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 07-16-2016 08:42 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Cos...

NSFW ?

Last edited by losCHUNK on 07-16-2016 09:25 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 07-16-2016 08:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

in after pic removed ^

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 07-16-2016 09:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Faggot

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 07-16-2016 12:55 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Can any other Scandinavian give their opinion on the matter? His logic is like 180° to mine. And I'm not even US, just German.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 07-16-2016 01:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
Faggot

Pissssssssss

:olo:

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 07-16-2016 01:56 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ferrao10 wrote:
Can any other Scandinavian give their opinion on the matter? His logic is like 180° to mine. And I'm not even US, just German.

Not Scandinavian but to me it comes down to an issue of privacy and comfort. If you're comfortable being naked around other people and are confident that they aren't a perv who is trying to look into your asshole or some shit, then who cares? At the end of the day, 99.99% of people just go in there, get changed, and are naked for perhaps a minute or so at most. If you prize privacy to the degree to which you don't ever want to be seen naked except by your spouse or something, then you should not enter public change rooms. To me the demonization of the naked human form is seriously fucked up. It speaks to a fear of your own self and to the notion that the only thing that can ever possibly happen to a naked person is sex and/or sexual violation, which is also seriously fucked up.

Timed Out
Timed Out
PostPosted: 07-16-2016 07:56 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
pissening

It's sick it's piss!

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 07-16-2016 08:47 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ferrao10 wrote:

Scandinavian? :olo:

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 07-16-2016 11:31 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Well I've always considered it the norm to take the kids into whatever room the parent uses. I've never really questioned it though, but you said other Dads use the womens too, so it's normal innit. It is a bit cunty as you were obviously with your daughter n all.

Bück Dich
Bück Dich
PostPosted: 07-17-2016 12:00 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Someone on the the beach told my sister she was irresponsible for letting her kids run around in the buff in a public place. She told them to sod off :up:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 07-17-2016 07:18 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I don't think men should be going into women's "dressing" rooms and visa versa. They are identified as such for a reason and that should respected. Otherwise, take the labels off the doors.

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 07-19-2016 01:32 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Went to Melt! this weekend, fuuuuck was it awesome.... it's right up there in my top 10 of greatest parties ever.

I love you Germans, you're the best :)

Good times!

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 07-19-2016 03:16 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Looks like a good place for an attack.

This was my first thought. Fuck, the terrorists have won...

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 07-19-2016 03:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Terrorists don't like techno, everyone knows that.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 07-19-2016 04:28 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

xer0s wrote:
Looks like a good place for an attack.

This was my first thought. Fuck, the terrorists have won...

If there really was a terrorist threat, they'd be bombing a daycare facility at least once every week.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.