Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        What is new in your little world?

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: What is new in your little world?

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 01-24-2024 10:17 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Alyx kinda ruined VR for me. It's so much better than anything else I've played that the rest kind of pales in comparison.
Only the Red Matter games come close.

Shambolic
Shambolic
PostPosted: 01-25-2024 03:53 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

As you've got a Quest Kracus, give Lone Echo a look. It's a zero-G game, and it has the opposite problem Donny described; your avatar may be weightless, but you become aware of your own weight!
But the real reason to play that one is your first trip out of the station. Had me clinging to the wall IRL.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 01-25-2024 07:52 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I think I've heard of this game. Didn't they take the game down?

Yeah I think I found something about that.
https://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/comment ... available/

Shambolic
Shambolic
PostPosted: 01-25-2024 07:56 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Not sure to be honest, it was one of the first wave of games on the Oculus store.
There's a "Buy Now" button on the Oculus site:
https://www.oculus.com/lone-echo/

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 01-25-2024 07:56 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'll look into it. I heard it had Enders Game vibes to it and I've always been a big fan of the books.

I'm really tempted to get Skyrim VR next though.

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 04-22-2024 12:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Off soon to a country escape, a cottage up there in those hills, 'hinterland' the term. Pics maybe on return :D

Oh, and someone stole my beard today :smirk:
I have to renew my licence to drive in the next days so thought .....

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.