Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        What is new in your little world?

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: What is new in your little world?

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 12-18-2014 07:43 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I would never keep a woman whose an amputee... Dump the bitch and move on...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 12-18-2014 07:44 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LawL wrote:
scared? wrote:
19" monsters.... Don't make me put on my "suns out guns out" tshirt...

I'm 7'10" so yes 19"... I win... :olo: ...

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 12-18-2014 07:52 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
I would never keep a woman whose an amputee... Dump the bitch and move on...

But isn't your wife a manatee?

Edit: Sorry, misread...

Last edited by xer0s on 12-18-2014 10:28 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 12-18-2014 09:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home is actually based on real events in Geoff's life

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 12-18-2014 03:15 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Saving for a big trip next April to Europe. England (Lakes District) for a wedding, then onto France (Paris then down to Marseille) and then finally Spain (Barcelona). Looking forward to it. Gf speaks French and is learning Spanish so that will make it a lot easier. Amped! :up:

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 12-19-2014 12:47 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
I'm 7'10" so yes 19"... I win... :olo: ...

lol no you're not, manlet.

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 12-19-2014 01:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

fKd wrote:
Saving for a big trip next April to Europe. England (Lakes District) for a wedding, then onto France (Paris then down to Marseille) and then finally Spain (Barcelona). Looking forward to it. Gf speaks French and is learning Spanish so that will make it a lot easier. Amped! :up:

Sounds great fKd. How long away are you planning for?

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 12-20-2014 12:42 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

We are going great to be spending 1 week in the UK, 2 weeks in France and 1 week in Spain. Can't wait. Only downside is the long flights.

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 12-20-2014 02:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So you're across the ditch :?:

Had I realized we might have arranged to meet 3 months ago when I was there on holidays.
Lovely area you live in and a beautiful country.

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 12-20-2014 02:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So you're across the ditch :?:

Had I realized we might have arranged to meet 3 months ago when I was there on holidays.
Lovely area you live in and it is a beautiful country,

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 12-20-2014 02:22 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

spot the 1 difference and win prizes!

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 12-22-2014 11:52 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Shopping pre Christmas today. Two days before and it is simply madness out there. People cruising the shopping centre car park, some just parking in the way of through traffic in the hope someone is leaving soon.

How is the madness your way?

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 12-23-2014 01:34 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

people have started gunning each other down in the streets here, just to get to a bargain. it's out of control. law and order have broken down completely, and vigilante death squads have been handing out summary justice without regard for due process

apart from that, everything's fine, but thanks for asking Whiskey 7

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 12-23-2014 12:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
........... apart from that, everything's fine, but thanks for asking Whiskey 7

Yes, I have the belief that this Christmas shopping frenzy madness is near world wide.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 12-23-2014 04:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Here in Canada the bodies are just piling up in front of electronics stores and Walmart; the army's been called in to suppress the violence but slingshots are having no effect on the thick layers of blubber and stained wifebeaters.

But alas, Christmas must go on right Whiskey 7?

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 12-24-2014 10:01 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Christmas lunch 3 hours ago with too much wine, food & champagne :)

Had a nice snooze to sleep it off... Now phone calls flood in and I am trying to think what not to have for dinner tonight. Perhaps fruit toast?

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 12-24-2014 10:13 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah, don't have fruit toast. And don't have pumpkin pi...

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 12-29-2014 06:07 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

xer0s wrote:

I mentioned in another topic I did have the fruit toast :)

Today I started assembling my Christmas present, that Lego Technic Model 42030 - VOLVO L350F WHEEL LOADER mentioned in this topic earlier :D

You really have to love the detail and tolerances in the Lego construction stuff after seeing and working with it.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 12-30-2014 04:35 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You should really post some pics once you get it together. I almost bought a technics kit for the kids over the holidays but opted for minecraft stuff cause it's all the rage these days.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 12-30-2014 06:05 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

yeah Whiskey post a pic when it's finished, but only a tight close-up of one of the wheels

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 12-30-2014 07:03 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol

plained
plained
PostPosted: 12-30-2014 09:24 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Whiskey 7 wrote:
xer0s wrote:

I mentioned in another topic I did have the fruit toast :)

Today I started assembling my Christmas present, that Lego Technic Model 42030 - VOLVO L350F WHEEL LOADER mentioned in this topic earlier :D

You really have to love the detail and tolerances in the Lego construction stuff after seeing and working with it.

yea its a cool kit santa ended up getting it for my guy :sly:

3 leisurely hours over 2 days for him i think.

i drove it around pushing those little cotton balls

that fruit toast sounds good

http://www.imagebam.com/image/0af71f377455832

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 12-30-2014 09:52 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
yeah Whiskey post a pic when it's finished, but only a tight close-up of one of the wheels

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 12-30-2014 10:54 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
yeah Whiskey post a pic when it's finished, but only a tight close-up of the Volvo logo

ftfm

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 12-30-2014 12:07 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

plained wrote:

.............. 3 leisurely hours over 2 days for him i think............

I am slowly building mine still. Nice picture too.

seremtan wrote:

Will do just for your pleasure seremtan :)

Κracus wrote:
You should really post some pics once you get it together. I almost bought a technics kit for the kids over the holidays but opted for minecraft stuff cause it's all the rage these days.

I am still in Minecraft for seemingly hours a day (probably true). Report: My horizontal deep mine tunnel is now over 5k blocks long with powered rail line. I have been through 3 (or 4) abandoned mines, ripping all that wood out of 'em. I have built so many chests along the way to store all this stuff so one day I better RTFM and see what it is all about. Oh, and those hard cover Minecraft books Santa delivered haven't been opened yet :smirk:

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 12-30-2014 01:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
seremtan wrote:

Thats a at least Golf tailgate but definitely not of a Golf VII. I would say Golf VI...

plained
plained
PostPosted: 12-30-2014 02:26 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Whiskey 7 wrote:
I am slowly building mine still. Nice picture too.

ey thx

yea i get that , if i was building i would savor every minute and maybe just do like 10-15mins a day !

you know how 9 y olds are, they dont do slow lol

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 12-30-2014 10:43 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

\
plained wrote:

I just finished and added up the hours I documented :eek: 7 hours!
A couple of misplaced parts caused an hour or so extra I think and no stickers applied on this first build.

I find the beauty in these Lego Technic setsare that every year I get to build 'em all again :)
A wonderful Christmas present, one that I never had as a child :cry:

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 12-30-2014 10:49 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:

The owner of that car should treat those paint chips before they rust through.

plained
plained
PostPosted: 01-01-2015 10:12 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Whiskey 7 wrote:
\
plained wrote:

I just finished and added up the hours I documented :eek: 7 hours!
A couple of misplaced parts caused an hour or so extra I think and no stickers applied on this first build.

I find the beauty in these Lego Technic setsare that every year I get to build 'em all again :)
A wonderful Christmas present, one that I never had as a child :cry:

I asked my guy and he said it was more like 5 hours :shrug:

he said the crane was more intense tho

yea the modern sets are awesome but dont feel bad because they are better than they have ever been by FFFAAARRR!

ey also dont discount the awesomeness of the middle sets like the grand prix racer , helicopter, the new cargo plane and the service truck, they are quite cool as well

i grabbed and extra grand prix racer when i saw them at costco for 69CAD :eek: geez i couldnt say no!

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 01-02-2015 10:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Some pictures as promised :D :D

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

IMGUR album

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 01-03-2015 01:27 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shag pile carpet :down:

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 01-03-2015 04:33 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Captain Mazda wrote:
Κracus wrote:

The owner of that car should treat those paint chips before they rust through.

if the owner has one :olo:

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 01-03-2015 07:31 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Got me some new active monitor speakers as a christmas present. Nubert nuPro A-200. They sound fantastic. A little bit heavy on the bass, but not muddy at all.
Connected via SPDIF to the usb audio interface.
You get a quality like Focal but for about half the price since Nubert only sell directly without distributors. Would link to their site but it's german only.
I could imagine the bigger brother, A-300, to be a real challenger to your classic amp & shelf-speakers hifi setup.

Risen From The Ashes
Risen From The Ashes
PostPosted: 01-03-2015 08:56 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

heh so no one spotted the middle finger in Kracus' photo then?

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.