Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        More mentally defunct pisslamist chimps.

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: More mentally defunct pisslamist chimps.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 01-07-2015 08:53 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

What's scary is that they aren't even being outcast by everyone. I realize some Muslims denounce their actions. But where's the rest of em? 25% of the world population is Muslim. Why is there not 1.75 billion people standing up and saying "stop it"?

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 01-07-2015 08:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

hey it's not the fault of jihadkin that they were triggered by the western patriarchy. satire-rape is no joke

i blame society

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 01-07-2015 09:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

for those not paying attention, i.e. geoffrey

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-30710883

Risen From The Ashes
Risen From The Ashes
PostPosted: 01-07-2015 12:17 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's not even like the cartoon was massively offensive either. Crazy.

If only someone had put one of these images on the Westboro Baptist Church's website instead..

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 01-07-2015 01:11 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Absolute joke - I wonder if the extremists realise they are actually alienating the rest of the world and they will cause WW3

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 01-07-2015 01:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

PhoeniX wrote:
It's not even like the cartoon was massively offensive either. Crazy.

If only someone had put one of these images on the Westboro Baptist Church's website instead..

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 01-07-2015 01:22 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Like he said, not massively offensive...

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 01-07-2015 01:30 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

First cartoon. "A star is born" (not really funny)

Second cartoon. "The movie that embarrasses the muslim world. And my ass, you like my ass?" ( also not really that funny)

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 01-07-2015 03:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

xer0s wrote:
What's scary is that they aren't even being outcast by everyone. I realize some Muslims denounce their actions. But where's the rest of em? 25% of the world population is Muslim. Why is there not 1.75 billion people standing up and saying "stop it"?

Why should they? What does this have to do with them?

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 01-07-2015 03:36 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Don Carlos wrote:
I wonder if the extremists realise they are actually alienating the rest of the world and they will cause WW3

next you'll be asking if they know it's Christmas

they're probably "intensely relaxed" (as Peter Mandelson would say) about alienating the world and causing WW3

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 01-07-2015 04:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Well I'm ready to nuke brown countries, from orbit, sure I'm sure.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 01-07-2015 06:39 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

syp0s wrote:
xer0s wrote:

Well they do share the same base religion, even though they obviously have a few different views. Just like non-violent blacks should stand up against black on black crime. Football fans should denounce fanatic rioters. Somalis should reject pirates. Peaceful Muslims are obligated by association...

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 01-07-2015 07:17 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So ISIL has now evolved from a bunch of religious retards riding Humvees and chopping heads in the desert into a pro Mossad-style commando unit capable of infiltrating any country.

And only a month after France recognized Palestine as a sovereign state. Weird.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 01-07-2015 09:52 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
Well I'm ready to nuke brown countries, from orbit, sure I'm sure.

But they're the sub-humans. Riiiiiiiigggggghhhhhttteeeeooo. :olo: :up:

Internet is serious business
Internet is serious business
PostPosted: 01-08-2015 12:05 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

More islamophobia guise

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 01-08-2015 12:32 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I said brown people, Romanians too

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 01-08-2015 12:44 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

xer0s wrote:
syp0s wrote:

Well they do share the same base religion, even though they obviously have a few different views. Just like non-violent blacks should stand up against black on black crime. Football fans should denounce fanatic rioters. Somalis should reject pirates. Peaceful Muslims are obligated by association...

Humankind in general should denounce these actions.
You shouldn't associate the mentally ill people who did this in Paris with Islam in general. People who are "normal" Muslims who believe in a peaceful existence side-by-side with other people, Muslim or not, have nothing to do with these actions of excessive violence.
What should be said though, especially since authorities suspect the perpetrators are jihadists that returned from Syria, is that there should be increased social monitoring within communities so that individuals don't drift off into the claws of ISIS followers who try and indoctrinate others. Now it's true that a large share of this comes on the shoulders of other Muslims, mostly because potential jihadists move around in Muslim communities (like the influence imam's can have on people visiting their mosques and such).

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 01-08-2015 12:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Humankind is denouncing these actions, I think the question posed is wether the Muslim community is doing enough.

My opinion is that although there are portions (more than a few) that are willing to condone these actions, on the whole they're as disgraced as the rest of us.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 01-08-2015 01:37 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I forgot to mention n all that those sects you mention about Isis radicalising people, in a lot of cases we're tied down to what can be achieved due to freedom of speech, even high profile cases like Choudary who had involvement with the attackers when the army guy had his head sawn off in the middle of London. I was banging on about him before that happened.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 01-08-2015 05:44 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

MMMMMMMMUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRR

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 01-08-2015 05:46 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

xer0s wrote:

No, no, no, you've got it so wrong, man.

Why would non-violent blacks stand up against black on black crime? Why? Because they're black? Where is the connection?

I don't represent the slightly balding, salty short person demographic, and no slightly balding short person represents me. You don't have the right to denounce anyones actions just because they appear to have similar traits to you.

You say 25% of the world's population is Muslim. How many of those Muslims have access to mainstream western media? It'll be a monitory, I promise you. You are looking at this from an insular, western perspective, and it's a privileged perspective that few in this world get to take. Them denouncing it is basedon too many factors for you to judge fairly. If they aren't denouncing it, is it because they don't care, or because they don't know about it? Who are the spokespeople for 2 billion people? Would the western media, who have an Islamophobic ideology, give airtime to a demographic that doesn't galvanise their propaganda?

The very fact that something like this is newsworthy is what tells you that the rest of the muslim world denounce it. It's 3 people out of 2 billion who committed this crime, if we use your logic of lumping them together based on the fact that they share cultural similarities.

Nothing about this story requires input from any other culture, nationality, creed, race, group or club. It's the actions of three lunatics who came together in a perfect storm.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 01-08-2015 06:09 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Chris Rock ‏@ozchrisrock 2h2 hours ago

Black shooter = entire race guilty
Muslim shooter = entire religion guilty
White shooter = mentally troubled lone wolf
#ParisShooting

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 01-08-2015 06:14 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 01-08-2015 06:43 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

syp0s wrote:
xer0s wrote:

No, no, no, you've got it so wrong, man.

Why would non-violent blacks stand up against black on black crime? Why? Because they're black? Where is the connection?

I don't represent the slightly balding, salty short person demographic, and no slightly balding short person represents me. You don't have the right to denounce anyones actions just because they appear to have similar traits to you.

You say 25% of the world's population is Muslim. How many of those Muslims have access to mainstream western media? It'll be a monitory, I promise you. You are looking at this from an insular, western perspective, and it's a privileged perspective that few in this world get to take. Them denouncing it is basedon too many factors for you to judge fairly. If they aren't denouncing it, is it because they don't care, or because they don't know about it? Who are the spokespeople for 2 billion people? Would the western media, who have an Islamophobic ideology, give airtime to a demographic that doesn't galvanise their propaganda?

The very fact that something like this is newsworthy is what tells you that the rest of the muslim world denounce it. It's 3 people out of 2 billion who committed this crime, if we use your logic of lumping them together based on the fact that they share cultural similarities.

Nothing about this story requires input from any other culture, nationality, creed, race, group or club. It's the actions of three lunatics who came together in a perfect storm.

Of course all of humanity should denounce their actions. But if these "lunatics" are going to listen and reason with anyone, it's going to be someone of their own religion. No one else has a chance of getting through to them...

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 01-08-2015 07:47 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

They're condemning it, they look on it like the Christians (or anyone with half a brain) look at the 'God hates fags' church, with a little more disdain due to death.

The problem is individuals / sects spreading bullshit and trying to radicalise people for their own means through religion. Think a religious cult.

Last edited by losCHUNK on 01-08-2015 07:49 AM, edited 2 times in total.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 01-08-2015 07:48 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

xer0s wrote:
Of course all of humanity should denounce their actions. But if these "lunatics" are going to listen and reason with anyone, it's going to be someone of their own religion. No one else has a chance of getting through to them...

I think they're not going to listen to anyone just because the religions they follow share the same name (I put it this way because the name is probably all their ideologies share).
If they're going to listen to anyone, it's the people close to them, same religion or not. It's the community around them that needs to talk to people who tend to drift off into extremism like this, Muslim or not.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 01-08-2015 10:10 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i hate to derail the thread away from this inspiring discussion about how culpable every Muslim in the world is for the actions of three murderers, but isn't it about time we started standing up for free speech when it isn't being taken away with AK rounds? like, for example, when it's taken away with various hate speech laws or at the behest of a Twittermob of self-appointed offencerati, as it is being on an almost weekly basis - even in the United States (see: campus censorship)?

did you know for instance that Charlie Hebdo were once sued under such hate speech laws? (they won, but the fact that France - and other European countries - has the means to silence people without resorting to riddling them with bullets does put all this #jesuischarlie, vigil-holding, minute-silence-observing stuff into perspective)

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 01-08-2015 10:27 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
i hate to derail the thread away from this inspiring discussion about how culpable every Muslim in the world is for the actions of three murderers, but isn't it about time we started standing up for free speech when it isn't being taken away with AK rounds? like, for example, when it's taken away with various hate speech laws or at the behest of a Twittermob of self-appointed offencerati, as it is being on an almost weekly basis - even in the United States (see: campus censorship)?

did you know for instance that Charlie Hebdo were once sued under such hate speech laws? (they won, but the fact that France - and other European countries - has the means to silence people without resorting to riddling them with bullets does put all this #jesuischarlie, vigil-holding, minute-silence-observing stuff into perspective)

Frankie Boyle ‏@frankieboyle 4h4 hours ago

I'm reading a defence of free speech in a paper that tried to have me arrested and charged with obscenity for making a joke about the Queen

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 01-08-2015 11:36 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Welcome to the human race, a bunch of retards flying around on a rock bickering over castles in the sky...

...SO TELL ME WHY !?

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 01-08-2015 12:27 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
Frankie Boyle ‏@frankieboyle 4h4 hours ago

I'm reading a defence of free speech in a paper that tried to have me arrested and charged with obscenity for making a joke about the Queen

lol yeah. i had the same thought when i read the - otherwise excellent - Guardian editorial in defence of free speech: "wait a minute, weren't you guys the prime media cheerleaders for the Leveson Enquiry, which concluded by advocating even more regulation of the press than already exists?"

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 01-08-2015 02:44 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

xer0s wrote:

How much good is that likely to do?

Scenario: Worst thing I can imagine happening is someone messing with my offspring. If that happened, depending on the level of damage caused, my response would range from serious GBH, to murder. In the midst of my anger, the chances of any human being convincing me not to act would be close to nil. I think that's fair for any father.

Now imagine the mindset of a man, or a group of men, who round up 12 human beings, and execute them one by one, on the basis that they plotted a particular combination of lines on a piece of paper.

Who the fucking hell is going to whisper in their ear and change their mind?

Of course, the answer is nobody.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 01-08-2015 03:01 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Someone whispered in their ear and made them believe murder was the answer. So it's not completely unheard of to think someone could stop them by reason. It's worth a shot isn't it? If it only saves one life, is it worth a shot to stand up and denounce?

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 01-08-2015 03:06 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Here is something to make you all feel better...

Quote:
Despite all medical efforts, a pregnant Muslim woman who was attacked by two Islamophobic men in the Paris suburb of Argenteuil on Thursday suffered a miscarriage and lost her baby, her lawyer said on Tuesday.

The 21-year-old Muslim woman, who was four months pregnant, was physically attacked by two men. The attackers first tried taking her headscarf off and later cut off her hair and tore part of her clothing. After she screamed out that she was pregnant, one of the attackers started kicking her in the stomach.

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 01-08-2015 03:14 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

xer0s wrote:
Someone whispered in their ear and made them believe murder was the answer. So it's not completely unheard of to think someone could stop them by reason. It's worth a shot isn't it? If it only saves one life, is it worth a shot to stand up and denounce?

No, that's called being a psychopath. There are thousands, if not millions of them all over the world. Some are lucky enough to attach an ideology to their actions, others go to Walmart, buy some guns, and shoot up a school.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 01-08-2015 03:43 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
Here is something to make you all feel better...

Quote:
Despite all medical efforts, a pregnant Muslim woman who was attacked by two Islamophobic men in the Paris suburb of Argenteuil on Thursday suffered a miscarriage and lost her baby, her lawyer said on Tuesday.

The 21-year-old Muslim woman, who was four months pregnant, was physically attacked by two men. The attackers first tried taking her headscarf off and later cut off her hair and tore part of her clothing. After she screamed out that she was pregnant, one of the attackers started kicking her in the stomach.

hey look everyone, the idiot parade is in town!

SHUT THE FUUUUCK UP! SHUT THE FUUUUCK UP! SHUT THE FUUUUCK UP! SHUT THE FUUUUCK UP!

we can all relax now, the legacy of Voltaire is safe in the hands of retards who beat up pregnant women :dork:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.