Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        President Trump

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: President Trump

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 09-02-2020 03:55 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Lol a YouTube video of a comedian who was a Democrat until 2016... Fucking Gramps is a major fucking moron... Lol...

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 09-02-2020 04:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I guess the truth hurts more when its funny.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 09-02-2020 11:47 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's such a mental split that I just can't wrap my head around.

Jimmy Dumbledore does it as well. He goes "Ermahgerd! Trump is winning! This is bad! Biden needs to do something about it, but he doesn't, so I'll vote Trump"
eh... what? You DON'T want Trump to win, so you vote for him? That's, well, plainly insane.

Oh yeah, and here comes the "he keeps his country club friends rich" argument against Biden. Uh, where's your proof. On the other hand, here's Trump, who has been PROVEN to collude with foreign governments and is giving out major government contracts to companies owned by family and associates of his. Yet you still vote Trump.

The thing is, Biden isn't exactly a great choice and Dumbledore is right there, but the problem is that Trump has every single problem Biden has, plus a metric shit ton of additional problems. So yeah, voting for Biden isn't a solution for the problems in America, but voting for Trump is a surefire way to make sure those problems are only getting worse in the next four years.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 09-03-2020 12:54 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:
The thing is, Biden isn't exactly a great choice and Dumbledore is right there, but the problem is that Trump has every single problem Biden has, plus a metric shit ton of additional problems. So yeah, voting for Biden isn't a solution for the problems in America, but voting for Trump is a surefire way to make sure those problems are only getting worse in the next four years.

substitute "the UK" for America, "the EU" for Biden, and "Brexit" for Trump and this is pretty spot on

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 09-03-2020 03:18 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
how the fuck is it this close?

It probably isn't but making it look close generates a lot of views for news stations.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 09-03-2020 04:02 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 09-03-2020 04:14 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 09-03-2020 05:05 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

My guess: Trump gets back in because people are used to him being there and I don't think Biden looks or sounds "presidential" enough for people to flip over

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 09-03-2020 07:29 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
I guess the truth hurts more when its funny.

I used to fuck guys like u in prison...

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 09-03-2020 08:50 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Don Carlos wrote:
My guess: Trump gets back in because people are used to him being there and I don't think Biden looks or sounds "presidential" enough for people to flip over

No, that's really not the case. He lost 2016 by 3 million votes (popular vote - the people's vote) but got in due to the Electoral College.

However, make no mistake that this cunt stain of a human being will do anything and everything to win. He has no morals, no rules he won't break, and likely knows that if he relinquishes power at all, he's going to have to answer to the American people once his grift is exposed.

If Biden wins and Trump and everyone of his enablers are not brought to justice, then we lost our democracy anyway. If Trump wins, it's the expedited path to full-on fascism/dictatorship.

The ONLY chance America has is to take back the Presidency as well as the senate. Some argue that it's already too late for this failed-state democracy and there's no way to save it.

Anyone still supporting Trump doesn't value ALL of America, they value themselves and their own ideals over everyone and everything else. The bi-partisan Senate Intelligence Committee report confirms that Trump and his campaign did A) lie to Mueller and B) colluded with hostile foreign adversaries. This is indefensible and anyone defending it, I ain't got no time for you. Put Putin's cock in it and save us both the headache.

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 09-04-2020 01:52 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

raw wrote:
Put Putin's cock in it and save us both the headache.

:olo: :olo: :olo: :olo:

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 09-04-2020 03:23 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

https://www.vox.com/2020/9/4/21422733/a ... -explained
Quote:
The Atlantic reports that during a trip to France two years ago, Drumpf didn’t want to visit a cemetery where American military service members were buried, during the commemoration of the 100th anniversary of the end of World War I.

His reasons? Among them, the bad weather might mess up his hair. He also felt the cemetery was, in his estimation, “filled with losers,” and that the nearly 2,000 Marines buried there were “suckers” for getting killed in a storied World War I battle.

Does this surprise anyone? Nothing will change. Well, new reports predict the death toll from Covid-19 to double by January, so I guess the number of dead will change.

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 09-04-2020 09:46 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Don Carlos wrote:
raw wrote:
Put Putin's cock in it and save us both the headache.

:olo: :olo: :olo: :olo:

Come on man! :olo:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 09-05-2020 02:33 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:dork:

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 09-05-2020 01:46 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The morons had a Trump boat parade on my lake. At least 4 boats sank... Lol

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 09-05-2020 02:12 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol we’re they being distracted by your wakeboard flips?

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 09-05-2020 02:15 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

They are impressive i must say...

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 09-06-2020 12:36 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

TLMUFDVR wrote:
Come on man! :olo:

Clearly you support a dictakership...errr dictatorship.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 09-06-2020 04:48 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 09-06-2020 08:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So it's come to Gramps posting YouTube political videos like this is Facebook conspiracy hour... Ban this moron... K thx...

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 09-07-2020 12:33 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

morons unironically thinking Dems = communism :alert:

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 09-07-2020 04:54 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol, no shit. What’s that about?

I’d love to get a glimpse into Gramps facebook feed... :dts:

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 09-07-2020 05:52 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

meh...
meh...
PostPosted: 09-07-2020 07:15 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

preeeetty sure that's a comedy account

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 09-07-2020 12:13 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
So it's come to Gramps posting YouTube political videos like this is Facebook conspiracy hour... Ban this moron... K thx...

The truth hurts... :olo:

It's obviously a waste of time trying to reason with an indoctrinated wall. So I'll simply set down the mirror and watch you try to reason your way out of the reflection.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 09-07-2020 12:21 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:

It's obviously a waste of time trying to reason with an indoctrinated wall. So I'll simply set down the mirror and watch you try to reason your way out of the reflection.

lol, the irony of that statement

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 09-07-2020 12:30 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol, the ambiguity in that statement.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 09-08-2020 09:42 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser's right tho dude. GUNS N BIKES BRAH

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 09-09-2020 06:54 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

xer0s wrote:
lol, no shit. What’s that about?

I’d love to get a glimpse into Gramps facebook feed... :dts:

Q :olo:

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 09-09-2020 07:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
scared? wrote:

The truth hurts... :olo:

Says the guy supporting the group who aligns himself with dictators, shits on the allies, calls our troops losers/suckers, supports white supremacy, calls for violence against other Americans exercising their right to protest, and the list just goes on and on.

No one is arguing Joe Biden isn't the best pick for president, he isn't. The argument is whether or not we can save our democracy from the facism we are racing towards. We may not even succeed with Joe Biden as we are likely too far gone already. However, not voting for Joe Biden is a clear choice to support the fall of American Democracy.

Gramps, it's quite clear you're the only one not willing to discuss anything sane here. There's evidence daily of Trumps lies, hypocrisy, and corruption almost every time he speaks so to sit here and still stand by this traitor says a lot about you personally.

I wouldn't be surprised if you're an #AllLivesMatter kind-of person. You've swallowed every other conspiracy theory.

Let's be honest here, Trump could shoot someone in the middle of 5th avenue and still wouldn't lost your vote. We know, it's ok, you don't have to say it.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 09-09-2020 07:21 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Gwamps is the kind of guy who'd turn the gas on at Auschwitz. There's nothing going on in there, he just does as he's told.

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 09-09-2020 07:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

"Just doing my job" -the Nazi soldiers who were found guilty of war crimes

Shambolic
Shambolic
PostPosted: 09-09-2020 03:05 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Trump bans 'anti-American' diversity training

Every day he manages to plumb new depths of stupidity and hatred.

obsidian: yo, fixed your link for you, noob.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 09-09-2020 03:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

raw wrote:
"Just doing my job" -the Nazi soldiers who were found guilty of war crimes

Seems American soldiers get a free pass on the whole war crime thing.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 09-09-2020 06:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

raw wrote:
Says the guy supporting the group who aligns himself with dictators, shits on the allies, calls our troops losers/suckers, supports white supremacy, calls for violence against other Americans exercising their right to protest, and the list just goes on and on.

No one is arguing Joe Biden isn't the best pick for president, he isn't. The argument is whether or not we can save our democracy from the facism we are racing towards. We may not even succeed with Joe Biden as we are likely too far gone already. However, not voting for Joe Biden is a clear choice to support the fall of American Democracy.

Gramps, it's quite clear you're the only one not willing to discuss anything sane here. There's evidence daily of Trumps lies, hypocrisy, and corruption almost every time he speaks so to sit here and still stand by this traitor says a lot about you personally.

I wouldn't be surprised if you're an #AllLivesMatter kind-of person. You've swallowed every other conspiracy theory.

Let's be honest here, Trump could shoot someone in the middle of 5th avenue and still wouldn't lost your vote. We know, it's ok, you don't have to say it.

You made the typical Dumbocrat mistake. I'm not a Trump supporter. I'm not here trying to defend his honor, his character or his tact. Though I do find it funny that EVERY liberal who is voting for Biden can't have a conversation about why he should be president without bagging the current administration. That's because there's nothing good about him. His administration wasn't good for the economy, they broaden our global military involvement, they built the "cages" at the boarder and they evicted millions of people from their homes in an economic crisis. Biden's for fracking, nuclear energy and isn't supporting the Green New Deal. He was a part of directing the FBI to spy on an incoming administration. And if you think his hands are clean with the Ukraine and his son's appointment to foreign boards, you're a hapless drone. Now he's refusing to support medicare for all, plans to raise taxes and has been complacent to the lawless looting, rioting and burning in our cities. So please keep eating all this bullshit the media is feeding you. Just remember, Biden is the same turd in a different wrapper.

:olo: idiots.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.