Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        President Trump

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: President Trump

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 01-20-2024 11:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Biden turned out to be an even bigger genocidal war criminal so who even cares

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 01-20-2024 12:07 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
which means he's going to lose this time, right?

One can hope.

Captain wrote:
Biden turned out to be an even bigger genocidal war criminal so who even cares

I'm banking on death by old age for the both of them. What a wonderful system we have in place.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 01-20-2024 07:41 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

They're gonna harvest more Palestinian kids to keep the old cunt alive until he hits 100 like Kissinger

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 01-24-2024 10:31 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

^ 100% really happening and not made up

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 01-24-2024 03:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quote:
The NGO claimed it has documented Israeli forces confiscating dozens of dead bodies from the al-Shifa and Indonesian hospitals in northern Gaza, alongside others in the south.

Medical professionals reportedly found vital organs, such as livers, kidneys and hearts, alongside cochleas and corneas, were missing, which the Euro-Med Monitor called "evidence" of potential organ theft.

They also claimed Israel exhumed and confiscated corpses from a mass grave that was dug more than 10 days ago in a courtyard at al-Shifa.

The Israeli Defence Force has been approached for comment.

Israel has previously denied harvesting organs from dead Palestinians without the consent of families, calling such accusations "antisemitic".

Israel has long been accused of harvesting organs

Reports have circulated in recent years that Israel is unlawfully using Palestinian corpses.

In her book Over Their Dead Bodies, Israeli doctor Meira Weiss claimed organs were taken from dead Palestinians between 1996 and 2002 and used in medical research at Israeli universities and transplanted into Israeli patients’ bodies.

Jewish teachings permit organ transplantation and harvesting, with the need to save lives paramount over all other religious commandments.

A controversial Israeli television investigation in 2014 included confessions from high-ranking officials that skin was taken from the bodies of dead Palestinians and African workers to treat Israelis, such as soldiers with burn injuries.

In it, the director of the Israeli Skin Bank revealed the country's reserve of “human skin” reached 17 square meters - a huge number relative to Israel's population.

https://www.euronews.com/2023/11/27/isr ... ight-group

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 01-24-2024 04:31 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah, every story that comes out about the Israeli government makes them seem more and more like the monstrous Nazis they were persecuted by nearly a century ago.

They wear the claim of antisemitism as a shield against criticism while simultaneously wielding it as a sword to oppress the Palestinians. Meanwhile Biden circumvents congress to unconditionally support them, and my taxes are going toward the bombs that are being dropped in Gaza right now. No way in Hell would I ever vote for him again. He should be in jail. He's a war criminal.

Welcome the new evil, same as the old evil.

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 01-25-2024 10:41 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 01-27-2024 12:24 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

still not clear on the link with Biden

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 01-29-2024 04:20 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Cause they're supporting Israel with money and weapons which they're using to genocide the local muslims in gaza.

It's easy to state this of course because it is factual and I'd generally argue the nuance of situations like this but it does look like the US is on a warpath at the moment so it might not be as bureaucratic as they'd like us to think.

The bombings in Yemen/Jordan/Syria are expanding and a direct conflict with Iran is brewing. I'm sure Iran doesn't want a direct conflict with the US but with the killing of US soldiers in a drone attack on the Syrian border recently occurring it's likely Biden needs to show the US population that they won't stand for that given that it's an election cycle so... More bombings, bigger conflict, more dead people, more war.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 01-30-2024 03:40 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i was referring to the part where Biden is literally being kept alive (i.e. physically) via the harvesting of palestinian kid body parts

gonna need a source for that one, kiddo

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 01-30-2024 09:34 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
i was referring to the part where Biden is literally being kept alive (i.e. physically) via the harvesting of palestinian kid body parts

Do YoUr OwN rEsEaRcH!!

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 02-05-2024 12:08 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:

Oh... My bad.

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 02-05-2024 11:15 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.