Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        President Trump

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: President Trump

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 09-14-2015 09:53 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

President Trump. I think we all need to start getting used to the idea now.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 09-14-2015 09:55 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yes, cause nothing can change in the next 14 months...

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 09-14-2015 10:35 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

His popularity with GOP fringe voters in no way translates to popularity with the population at large. In the off chance he gets the nomination, he will lose to a Democrat. The only reason he's gotten this far with Republican voters is because of name recognition.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 09-14-2015 10:48 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

President Trump

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 09-14-2015 11:17 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yep, that's the title of the thread alright...

Risen From The Ashes
Risen From The Ashes
PostPosted: 09-14-2015 12:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

At least it won't be long until you have President [Kanye] West.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 09-14-2015 12:51 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

President Trump

:dts:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 09-14-2015 01:46 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
President Trump

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 09-14-2015 06:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

electric violin motherfuckers!

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 09-14-2015 06:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

xer0s wrote:

denial is the first stage of grief. good luck on your journey

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 09-14-2015 06:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:olo: :dts:

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 09-14-2015 06:38 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
xer0s wrote:

Huh? What am I denying?

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 09-14-2015 06:40 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 09-14-2015 09:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

xer0s wrote:
HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:

Huh? What am I denying?

Are you truly that thick? :olo:

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 09-14-2015 11:11 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Do you really need to ask?

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 09-14-2015 11:20 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

On the plus side... 4 years of White House: The Reality TV Show

Internet is serious business
PostPosted: 09-15-2015 01:29 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He made himself completely unelectable by saying his military school training made him more experienced than some people in the military.

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 09-15-2015 03:35 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Transient wrote:
His popularity with GOP fringe voters in no way translates to popularity with the population at large. In the off chance he gets the nomination, he will lose to a Democrat. The only reason he's gotten this far with Republican voters is because of name recognition.

Realize it's still early days and things have a tendency to change before the elections and all that, but Trump has been dominating the GOP field basically since he's announced. The other candidates have been reduced to adapting to his talking points and trying to out-snark him, and while they're admittedly a pack of clowns to the man it's quite interesting to see how absolutely none of them is pulling it off even remotely. The only one who gets close in the polls these days is Carson, the other guy who is not actually a politician. Besides, can we still speak of fringe GOP voters these days? If Trump is consistently leading in the polls surely that means he's not just a fringe candidate but mainstream stuff - i'd take his candidacy very seriously.

I predict Trump will win the GOP nomination easily, then lose by a surprisingly small margin if he's up against Bernie (by the way, also a non establishment candidate, interesting). If he's up against Hillary may baby jesus help us all, he might actually win in that case...

Last edited by Ryoki on 09-15-2015 03:45 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 09-15-2015 03:39 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

feedback wrote:
He made himself completely unelectable by saying his military school training made him more experienced than some people in the military.

You're talking about a man who took on Megan Kelly of Fox News and actually won, Trump doesn't give a fuck. There's a ton of stuff that should make him unelectable, but political wisdoms of old just don't seem to apply to him.

And unless i'm mistaken Trump actually has the strongest military credentials of the GOP clown pack, as far as i know noone else served in the military either. Right?

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 09-15-2015 04:05 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Here's not really running u morons...

PostPosted: 09-15-2015 04:59 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

People who like Bernie Sanders are morons. I'm not saying anything about Bernie Sanders since I don't really care, but holy fuck his supporters are more annoying than Ron Paul's somehow.

FuddyDuddy
FuddyDuddy
PostPosted: 09-15-2015 09:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Isn't Trump just as bad?

axbaby
axbaby
PostPosted: 09-16-2015 02:22 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I have been looking forward to the debate for weeks now and I am a Canuck.
I am a Trump Supporter.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 09-16-2015 03:18 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:!:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 09-16-2015 04:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

nightmare scenario of the future: "we now go over live to the white house for a joint press conference with president trump and prime minister corbyn..."

:dts:

axbaby
axbaby
PostPosted: 09-16-2015 07:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Trump is finished.
He was eclipsed by almost everyone in the debate.
My new top list of people I would like to see president.
Dr. Ben Carson
Gov. Chris Christie
Mike Huckabee

last place
Carly Fiorina

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 09-16-2015 07:33 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

That's sexist!

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 09-17-2015 08:34 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm loving these debates. Americans are easily the stupidest, least politically aware nation on earth. Nowhere else on this planet does the host of a reality TV show get to actually debate his merits for the role of Most Powerful Man On Earth.

Jesus Christ, even as I wrote that, it hadn't even dawned on me how stupid Americans are. The Presidency is literally the seat of ultimate human power and achievement. You can find no greater position in society to torque world affairs more than that role.

And the entire nation entertains the idea of granting that power to a toupee-wearing, ex-bankrupt reality TV host.

Fuck. Ing. Morons.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 09-17-2015 08:53 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Lol the 4 time convict thinks he's smarter than the citizens of a United States of America. The country that beat his country to as pulp then later saved it's pussy ass from total destruction... Small mind just liked his small stature... :olo: ...

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 09-17-2015 08:58 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

To be fair, I don't think its a toupee. Just a really bad comb-over...

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 09-17-2015 08:58 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm talking about Trump, not Geoff. His is obviously a toupee...

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 09-17-2015 09:21 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

syp0s wrote:
I'm loving these debates. Americans are easily the stupidest, least politically aware nation on earth. Nowhere else on this planet does the host of a reality TV show get to actually debate his merits for the role of Most Powerful Man On Earth.

Jesus Christ, even as I wrote that, it hadn't even dawned on me how stupid Americans are. The Presidency is literally the seat of ultimate human power and achievement. You can find no greater position in society to torque world affairs more than that role.

And the entire nation entertains the idea of granting that power to a toupee-wearing, ex-bankrupt reality TV host.

Fuck. Ing. Morons.

i don't think any reasonable person would disagree with your assessment of Trump, but i can i just point out that "we" elected a condom full of sausage meat with the intellectual ability of lawn furniture to be prime minister, a 1980s Open University lecturer preserved in formaldehyde to be leader of the opposition, and continue to allow the position of head of state to be filled by whichever magic Narnia baby fell out of the divine vagina at the right time (who "we" then grovellingly worship like the stupid, turnip-munching plebeians that we are)

at least americans get to elect all their morons, and then treat them all with the contempt they deserve

FuddyDuddy
FuddyDuddy
PostPosted: 09-17-2015 09:48 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

syp0s wrote:

Fuck. Ing. Morons.

Agree, oh wait I'm a American, still agree

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 09-19-2015 09:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Deez Nuts

The World is Yours...
The World is Yours...
PostPosted: 09-20-2015 03:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ryoki wrote:
feedback wrote:

You're talking about a man who took on Megan Kelly of Fox News and actually won, Trump doesn't give a fuck. There's a ton of stuff that should make him unelectable, but political wisdoms of old just don't seem to apply to him.

And unless i'm mistaken Trump actually has the strongest military credentials of the GOP clown pack, as far as i know noone else served in the military either. Right?

I hate FB almost as much as I hate MQ, but he's right. And Ryoki you just promoted that fact with this, I do believe that is an accurate comment.

I can't watch any of the debates, I feel like I am in a terrible nightmare. The fact that Trump is holding any kind of water with his words is an absolutely terrifying thought to have.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.